Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Economic cancer

UM-Bot

coins.jpg
Phillip Tilley: Why haven’t any of the moves the Federal Reserve, the Treasury and Wall Street made seemed to make the economic crisis go away? They are treating the wrong ailment. If you have cancer and your Doctor treats you for heart disease, you will die of cancer. Our Federal Reserve debt based currency is the economic cancer. All the moves that have been made, the stimulus package, tax breaks and bank bailouts would work if we had real money. But we don’t have any money, we have worthless Federal Reserve Notes.

Economists, the doctors of our finances, can’t understand why our economic heart disease isn’t getting better. Monetary circulation has not returned to normal in spite of their remedies. Sadly, we don’t have economic heart disease, we suffer from an economic cancer.

When I was a child, if a neighbor became ill and you asked why, sometimes the answer would be whispered, cancer! Why was it whispered? Because nobody wanted to say out loud what the problem was, as if it would make it more powerful and kill it’s victim quicker.

What I hear whispered these days is recession, depression and economic crisis. These are all symptoms of , ECOMOMIC CANCER!!! There, I said it out loud. You can’t treat worthless Federal Reserve Notes like money because they are not money. The sooner the Government begins to treat the real problem, the sooner our economy can return to a free market capitalist economy, something we haven’t had since the money matrix got us.

The Government does not want to admit the real problem with the economy is that there is no money. That would cause a panic if everyone woke to the truth that your worthless Federal Reserve Notes are becoming worth less and less all the time. Instead they have given the Federal Reserve even more power to fix the problem.

They blame the housing crisis, but truly, how can you pay for your house if you have no money? They blame the banks for making bad loans, but truly, the banks did not loan a single dollar because they didn’t have any to loan.

The banks only did what banks under the money matrix do, they extended credit.

The really sad story here for you my friends is that if you sold every asset in the United States it would raise 62 Trillion Dollars, (assuming there were any dollars). The real debt the money matrix has created is 66 Trillion. We, as a Nation, are insolvent by design. If you think the 700 Billion bailout is going to fix any part of the economic cancer you better wake up people, the money matrix has you.

Phillip Tilley is author of The Money Matrix of the New World Order and other articles.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oen Anderson

• MasterPo

• Leonardo

• lordstanley

For someone who repeatedly says our money is worthless he sure likes to take our "worthless money" in exchange for his book! :rofl:

For someone who repeatedly says our money is worthless he sure likes to take our "worthless money" in exchange for his book! :rofl:

Cancer is powerful and Power is a Cancer!

Money = Power

I hear the story UM-Bot. :tu:

Cancer costs ALOT of money.

Insurance, insurance, insurance costs more money, more stress and empty pockets.

Cancer is powerful and Power is a Cancer!

Money = Power

Then may I be struck by such a cancer - and may I never recover! :D

Edited by MasterPo

Then may I be struck by such a cancer - and may I never recover! :D

If money equals nothing I'm sure you're quite full of it already.

How would you know since you stated in an earlier thread that you don't waste your time reading about conspiracies. Money is like knowledge, nothing ventured nothing gained!

How would you know since you stated in an earlier thread that you don't waste your time reading about conspiracies. Money is like knowledge, nothing ventured nothing gained!

Then if he's just trying to spread urgent knowledge about worthless pieces of paper he should give the information away.

Then if he's just trying to spread urgent knowledge about worthless pieces of paper he should give the information away.

Honestly, isn't that exactly what he does in these silly little articles at UM?

Thats basically the way I see things happening as well. I mean prices on everything have gone up, so people get picky and buy less. Some businesses

lose money because of it and now the economists say the economy is in the tank....Well DUH! So how do we stop this? How do we stop the money

matrix? Cause it has us all. You talk about this and it does make sense, but how can we resist?

Well, if THIS and the predictions of ancient civilization and great and mysterious mind of the past are ALL TRUE, then our depression is IMMINENT during the END of THIS YEAR.

:lol:

And our dear Mr Tilley is the only author on this site who has to mention his book in every post he makes. Does that not contravene the 'No advertising' rule?

:lol:

And our dear Mr Tilley is the only author on this site who has to mention his book in every post he makes. Does that not contravene the 'No advertising' rule?

It looks like Jim Marrs and Stanton Friedman also mention their books and Master Po and many others list a web site where they showcase their wares. Maybe only published authors do it as a credibility issue???

Take this off the main page, we are all going to get through this!!!!! Till the next time

It is kinda funny how the Federal Reserve could start handing out fancy Monopoly dollars if they wanted, and they would work exactly the same.

• 1 month later...

Before the federal reserves note, those who had power were those who had gold.

Then it was those who had money.

Now money is worth less and less, and that's a good thing! A more generous society will grow out of this, where power comes from the heart, not the wallet.