Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Spends Time At Closed Restaurant

Incorrigible1

"Look, all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie’s Restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time and you ask anybody in there whether or not the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years." -- Joe Biden

Turns out Katie's closed fifteen years ago.

Not that I really care, but to see posters making threads ridiculing Sarah Palin over simple mistakes is ludicrous, and it's not like there haven't been other simple mistakes. 57 states, and all that. But to see folks piling on Palin for a simple error is just stupid.

Edited by Tiggs

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Incorrigible1

• AROCES

• Sho_Sho

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I really care, but to see posters making threads ridiculing Sarah Palin over simple mistakes is ludicrous, and it's not like there haven't been other simple mistakes. 57 states, and all that. But to see folks piling on Palin for a simple error is just stupid.

Did someone say 'piling on Palin'? Count me in man!!! :P

I tell all my Dem friends that I'm only voting for McCain because I think Palin is a hot mamma... it's funny to watch how upset they get over that... LOL

Did someone say 'piling on Palin'? Count me in man!!! :P

I tell all my Dem friends that I'm only voting for McCain because I think Palin is a hot mamma... it's funny to watch how upset they get over that... LOL

Palin letting her hair down = Excellent move!

Ok so a restaraunt closes and Bidin doesn't know about it, shame on him...

Palin doesn't know how many states there are hmmmm

I can see where the comparison comes from, NOT :blink: +

Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't it Obama that got the number of states incorrect ?

It was an Obama 57 state quote. One should try to keep up! ;)

This thread is in response to the thread calling Palin stupid for mistaking supporters for hecklers. Stupid, yes. But the Palin thread was truly, magnificently, enormously stupid.

HAHAHA That is sooo cute,

You thought it was Palin who made this MAJOR blunder. Nope Sorry it was Obama.

It’s so funny how democrats are so hell bent on making Palin look like an idiot and totally ignore the fact that the man who wants to actually run our country didn’t know how many states he would be running/ruining.

Maybe he got his counting abilities from ACORN, they seem to really like to add numbers.

Funny you dont hear much about that on the major news media reports. and the fact that Obama is funding them.

It’s so funny how democrats are so hell bent on making Palin look like an idiot and totally ignore the fact that the man who wants to actually run our country didn’t know how many states he would be running/ruining.

Maybe he got his counting abilities from ACORN, they seem to really like to add numbers.

Funny you dont hear much about that on the major news media reports. and the fact that Obama is funding them.

Doh my bad lol I need a time out. What was Obama's reason for the 57 states comment, I thought it was explained in another thread but can't remember hmmm

Obama was thinking of the 57 Islamic states obviously when he said that.

Thats what I was thinking to, boy you guys have a tough choice this go around lol

Doh my bad lol I need a time out. What was Obama's reason for the 57 states comment, I thought it was explained in another thread but can't remember hmmm

That ok, we all have our moments. LOL

But Can I please please please hear you say something, anything at least ONCE..That you don’t like about Obama/Biden. Now that you know Obama is the one who made the mistake can you please admit that it’s still a stupid mistake?

And not just stupid because you thought Sarah said it. :hmm:

Thats what I was thinking to, boy you guys have a tough choice this go around lol

Hey there, been a while since we have had a go at it???? :)

You avoiding me?LOL :lol:

Wrong.

Try again Plz.

(EDIT:, is this really suprising coming from BIDEN?)

Edited by InHuman