Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Osama steps on stage to help Obama step down

Truth666

Obama will now step down. Will Osama give him a hand? Why Obama (and probably Osama) will be asking to "elect" Clinton November 4

You will not understand the October 2008 satanic celebration, with "Osama Bin Laden" being probably asked to step on stage to help fulfill what End Times Prophet prophesized and the Illuminati can't change in script, i.e. Obama to step down while asking his crowd to have the voting machines "elect" Hillary ... (1)

... unless you did understand how 9/11 2001 fits into Schiavo 2005, in the puzzle of illuminati satanic celebrations. (2)

Notes

(1) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=O...ve+the+stage%22

(2) See article below:

Mark of the Beast: how did the post-acceptance Schiavo celebration fit into the 9/11 celebration

What End Times Prophet prophesized, as the Schiavo celebration was launched 2005

1. End Times Prophet revealed the basic fact about what would happen: Illuminati celebrate the acceptance of the mark of the beast with the ultimate satanic ritual murder, a ritual also useful to convince the few who did not accept it that "there is no more hope".

2. End Times Prophet revealed the basics of what ultimate satanic ritual murder would mean: "live" satanic ritual on TV ending obviously with the death of the victim.

3. End Times Prophet revealed that one of the basic agenda items (besides advancing the "mass murder of unproductive" agenda) of the "Schiavo" script was that it was a piece in the puzzle of illuminati celebrations.

4. End Times Prophet revealed how this satanic celebration related to the 9/11 satanic celebration, the first "live" mass slaughter of the "average" citizen: just like 9/11, Terri Schindler aka Schiavo, the first "live" satanic ritual murder, should include every possible symbol of "human cattle in the slaugherhouse being slaughtered without reacting".

Reminder: such 9/11 symbols go from calls to "Remain in the building" after the WTC tower was "impacted" to people hanging to glass windows before jumping off the cliff; the ultimate symbol is the use of mini-nukes against the own citizens to let the curtain fell.

5. End Times Prophet revealed that one of those symbols would be the date of the death, scheduled for Good Friday 2005

What happened

6. Illuminati change the only thing they can change, the date of the death, i.e. a prophecy belonging in the category "illuminati can react; worth changing it, to prove True Prophet wrong".

7. Everything else prophesized by End Times Prophet was fulfilled. In particular

- the live" satanic ritual on TV is taken to the utter limits: denial of water; 12 years old children try to bring a glass of water to be arrested with handcuffs; parents denied the right to see their daughter;

- the zombies confirm the acceptance of the mark of the beast: day after day, almost everone fails to react.

- the satanic ritual ends with the murder of the victim.

Edited by Truth666

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Truth666

• jaylemurph

• Hocus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8. I can never understand your posts.

9. They seem to be a random stream of thoughts.

10. Please work on explaining yourself better so that everyone can get a better idea of what you are talking about.

Please for the love of god and/or satan put a complete thought in your post rather than the word salad of incomplete I have seen as of late. This kind of posting style is incomprehensible and based on your previous posts and replies from other members, I am not alone in my belief (or disbelief).

Perhaps to you, this "Cliffts Notes" style of post means something, but all it appears to do is draw criticism and frustration from people. From the outside it doesnt make sense.

Do whatever you need to do to post in complete thoughts, because what you are coming up with now is simply not going to cut it.

In the words of the vase of petunias, "Oh no, not again."

9. They seem to be a random stream of thoughts.

10. Please work on explaining yourself better so that everyone can get a better idea of what you are talking about.

Please for the love of god and/or satan put a complete thought in your post rather than the word salad of incomplete I have seen as of late. This kind of posting style is incomprehensible and based on your previous posts and replies from other members, I am not alone in my belief (or disbelief).

Perhaps to you, this "Cliffts Notes" style of post means something, but all it appears to do is draw criticism and frustration from people. From the outside it doesnt make sense.

Do whatever you need to do to post in complete thoughts, because what you are coming up with now is simply not going to cut it.

It's also bizarrely concordant, in terms of style, lunacy, and time of appearance, with posts by Kyoon.

--Jaylemurph

obama is a bad man. seems aggressive and very unfriendly and mcain has better policies. oh and he has sarah palin lol........... :wub:

I love FluffyBunny. Thank you!

"Osama Bin Laden captured" might be a headline to let you swallow "Obama impeached", "Obama asks for people to vote Clinton" and "Hillary Clinton elected president".

Does it help to understand that although "the slaughter begun and the sheep did not get it", it will not be a headline until it is completed, when it will be TOO LATE for you anyway for headlines?

"Osama Bin Laden captured" might be a headline to let you swallow "Obama impeached", "Obama asks for people to vote Clinton" and "Hillary Clinton elected president".

Does it help to understand that although "the slaughter begun and the sheep did not get it", it will not be a headline until it is completed, when it will be TOO LATE for you anyway for headlines?

As Jayle said...

It's also bizarrely concordant, in terms of style, lunacy, and time of appearance, with posts by Kyoon.

Wow...

I shant repeat Fluff, as he was all over this...

Frankly, I think this guy simply has it all over for Hillary! He can't let her go. He loves her. Probably has pictures of her on his walls...

Which of course might explain everything about his incoherent and incomprehensible posts...

:cry:

I am getting the distinct impression that you are not able to make sense...

That is fine, we have dealt with that before here often enough, but it is pointless to let a thread like this continue.

If you wish to have a coherent discussion with a fully thought out topic at some point in the future, we can discuss re-opening this thread. As it stands now there is such a high degree of either assumed knowledge on your part, or inability to express yourself in the English language that it is pointless to leave this thread open to be further ridiculed.

I am going to close this thread and recommend that you give great thought to how to create a complete topic with a beginning, middle and end; something that a reader (other than yourself)can follow, something that does not come across as word salad. So far everything that you have posted has been the same formula and the same pointless rambling that leads to nothing productive and a whole lot of ridicule. I think it is time for you to consider a format change...