Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would love to hear what someone sees around m

dkkjf68

If I am readable, I would love to have a reading. What do I need to do? I suppose I'll post this and see what happens. ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• dkkjf68

• louie

• Hamlyn

If I am readable, I would love to have a reading. What do I need to do? I suppose I'll post this and see what happens. ;)

I don't know if I am getting a memory of yours or a location. But first photo-sense to come to mind was ice, than I could see the ridges, it was a lake that had been iced over

Well, I live in Nebraska so snow and ice are pretty common for me. We actually had a pasture in our back on about 20 acres that would ice over in the winter ( I grew up on a farm) and that's where the cows grazed. We would get their frozen 'cow pies' and a couple of branches and play the infamous "Cow Pie Hockey". It was the 70's and we were bored. Do you get anything else?

Edited by dkkjf68

Well, I live in Nebraska so snow and ice are pretty common for me. We actually had a pasture in our back on about 20 acres that would ice over in the winter ( I grew up on a farm) and that's where the cows grazed. We would get their frozen 'cow pies' and a couple of branches and play the infamous "Cow Pie Hockey". It was the 70's and we were bored. Do you get anything else?

I am busy with other people right now, but I will try to see what I can get so if mixed signals come into play don't get too upset. You had dogs as well, one of them being thick furred..I almost want to say one like lassie hahaha. You are male, a lot older, settled down sort of...you still have that lively spirit. I mean not saying you can't, but it's just nice to see in people, you are dealing with some money issues at current. I am seeing one of your light bulbs flickering because you need to change it, or one of them has/will burn out.

I am busy with other people right now, but I will try to see what I can get so if mixed signals come into play don't get too upset. You had dogs as well, one of them being thick furred..I almost want to say one like lassie hahaha. You are male, a lot older, settled down sort of...you still have that lively spirit. I mean not saying you can't, but it's just nice to see in people, you are dealing with some money issues at current. I am seeing one of your light bulbs flickering because you need to change it, or one of them has/will burn out.

I am female, but grew up pretty much a tomboy. I have a deep gravelly voice (Demi Moore like), so on the phone most call me 'sir' which I think is hilarious. I am Irish, so I will always be lively, my hubby is a financial advisor, so yes money is an issue right now and I will check my light bulbs. I have to run out now, so I will check later to see what else you ahve come up with. Thanks a bunch! Look forward to hearing what you or anyone else might pick up! This is fun!

I am female, but grew up pretty much a tomboy. I have a deep gravelly voice (Demi Moore like), so on the phone most call me 'sir' which I think is hilarious. I am Irish, so I will always be lively, my hubby is a financial advisor, so yes money is an issue right now and I will check my light bulbs. I have to run out now, so I will check later to see what else you ahve come up with. Thanks a bunch! Look forward to hearing what you or anyone else might pick up! This is fun!

Ops sorry on the male part...hope I didn't insult you, by the way...you should be at the hardware store anyways haha have fun ciao...o and don't forget the eggs?

Ops sorry on the male part...hope I didn't insult you, by the way...you should be at the hardware store anyways haha have fun ciao...o and don't forget the eggs?

I must have a masculine personna so no offense taken! I think it's hilarious! I assure you that I am a girly girl now. I'm going out for ladies night with a few friends and I guess there are some male strippers in town.......................should be an interesting evening. :wacko: I think I'll forget about the eggs! ha ha Take care and thanks for all.

I must have a masculine personna so no offense taken! I think it's hilarious! I assure you that I am a girly girl now. I'm going out for ladies night with a few friends and I guess there are some male strippers in town.......................should be an interesting evening. :wacko: I think I'll forget about the eggs! ha ha Take care and thanks for all.

haha Have fun, but by the way I just got the funniest dam thing that one of the guys name is "Bobby" please dear lord I hope I am wrong on this one! haha...I also got jake...but again hope I am wrong haha

I didn't catch any of their names----except for one of the stage names I think was "Chocolate Love"!!!!! HA HA It was a riot! I couldn't stay long as it was so cheeeeezzzzyyyyyy--but worth the couple of laughs that I got out of it. Had a very vivid dream and the name Roger came through loud and clear--does this mean anything to you? Just wondering..............................

I didn't catch any of their names----except for one of the stage names I think was "Chocolate Love"!!!!! HA HA It was a riot! I couldn't stay long as it was so cheeeeezzzzyyyyyy--but worth the couple of laughs that I got out of it. Had a very vivid dream and the name Roger came through loud and clear--does this mean anything to you? Just wondering..............................

No, but I haven't been focusing on you...however when you did say his name i got some sort of delivery guy, perhaps a messanger? Well, you obviously are going to meet him, and when you do make sure to smile ha-ha I thought more on business though, but maybe a friendship will occur. Best wishes

My main light bulb (flood light) above my center island in my kitchen just burned out--------that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off the hardware store!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha :lol:

My main light bulb (flood light) above my center island in my kitchen just burned out--------that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off the hardware store!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha :lol:

I told you...but people never listen they always have to wait -.-

Now just wait till I say some 'jesus' dude with a beard comes and asks for all your money...you give it to him you understand hahaha just kidding...but serious I wish people would listen beforehand sometimes...it gets annoying

Though people always want more proof...what do they want me in their freaking living room with them...cause that could get creepy haha

ahh dammit...I just had to edit this thing again got another name, it's Robin. Don't really care to go into it, do with it what you want, must be going

Edited by puridalan

I have a dear, dear friend named Robin that I went to grade school and high school with. Did someone give you a message for Robin?

I have a dear, dear friend named Robin that I went to grade school and high school with. Did someone give you a message for Robin?

No, no one gave me any message...merely that name popped up into my mind. It's either a) because you were thinking about here or B) you will see her sometimes soon

that is why

And lastly I got the creepest feeling of deceased...but I rather hope not...and just that it was lingering in the back of my mind that's all haha

Standard disclaimer: I have no idea what "psychic" is or if I am that. Just exploring what happens when I ask for imagery about you.

First thing that happened was I heard a question, "where have you been?" I asked for an image of the person and saw my grandmother. So this is an older mother or grandmother figure who is hoping to hear from you.

It's as if the last time you spoke, there was supposed to be some big event or trip coming up in your life that would preoccupy you for a while, and then you would get back in touch. But you haven't.

She doesn't want to pester you.

OK, so "phone your mother" or whatever, that's pretty general. Anyone could guess that. But let me know how this grabs you. :tu:

Well, I was planning a very large event for the past 3 months. A benefit for my aunt Sue who is very ill. I'm sure it's her who is wondering where the heck I've been since we had the fundraiser for her. I might add it was a complete success and we raised nearly $25,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't come close to her medical bills, but it will help with everyday living. I totally understand your message and will give her a call. It's been about 1 1/2 weeks since we spoke. Thanks for the message! Do you see anything else?

I told you...but people never listen they always have to wait -.-

Now just wait till I say some 'jesus' dude with a beard comes and asks for all your money...you give it to him you understand hahaha just kidding...but serious I wish people would listen beforehand sometimes...it gets annoying

Though people always want more proof...what do they want me in their freaking living room with them...cause that could get creepy haha

ahh dammit...I just had to edit this thing again got another name, it's Robin. Don't really care to go into it, do with it what you want, must be going

Ive been reading this thread and you seem to be reading her very well. any chance when you get some time you could read me, id be very intrested to hear what you have to say.

thanks

louie

Well, I was planning a very large event for the past 3 months. A benefit for my aunt Sue who is very ill. I'm sure it's her who is wondering where the heck I've been since we had the fundraiser for her. I might add it was a complete success and we raised nearly $25,000!!!!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't come close to her medical bills, but it will help with everyday living. I totally understand your message and will give her a call. It's been about 1 1/2 weeks since we spoke. Thanks for the message! Do you see anything else?

I have a question was is breast cancer, and if it was, was it on the right breast and it was on the inner portion of it...if not than I got something to do with the right side of her body, more near the digestive region. Well best of luck, her medical bills are at least 3x more than that...70 something popped in my mind just at first

To Louie:

I did not actually think that Louie was your real name, but rather your nickname. Even if it is your real name, I believed that your mother was actually thinking on the name of mark...pretty religious woman. Which brings me to my next point, you yourself are not that 'religious' at least not in the common day term. I would classify you more of an observer, a skeptic, one who likes to find your own values than follow other people. You do like to lead somewhat, and can be outspoken, though you do reserve yourself..I have a good feeling you are decent writer, infact I don't know if this is true but I saw you writing some poems. One I believe was titled with the word either Depth or Fallen...something to have that dark contrast. I cannot locate where you live, I don't think it's anywhere I've been because I cannot pick it up very easily. Your favorite month I believe is also coming up very soon. I cannot tell if you are married, I got the feeling you were single. Either that is correct, or you are just feeling lonely at the moment. You are a dog person more than a cat, or at least that's what I got from you petting this medium sized dog in your black pants, on that morning you were also drinking coffee. Are you left handed?

...or you just holding everything in the left hand hahhaa

I also had a feeling that your middle name might start with a D

em tell me I utterly failed hhaha

Adding something: I got the feeling you or part of your family history is greek...could be jumping to conclusions thought your mother had black sort of curly hair

Edited by puridalan

To Louie:

I did not actually think that Louie was your real name, but rather your nickname. Even if it is your real name, I believed that your mother was actually thinking on the name of mark...pretty religious woman. Which brings me to my next point, you yourself are not that 'religious' at least not in the common day term. I would classify you more of an observer, a skeptic, one who likes to find your own values than follow other people. You do like to lead somewhat, and can be outspoken, though you do reserve yourself..I have a good feeling you are decent writer, infact I don't know if this is true but I saw you writing some poems. One I believe was titled with the word either Depth or Fallen...something to have that dark contrast. I cannot locate where you live, I don't think it's anywhere I've been because I cannot pick it up very easily. Your favorite month I believe is also coming up very soon. I cannot tell if you are married, I got the feeling you were single. Either that is correct, or you are just feeling lonely at the moment. You are a dog person more than a cat, or at least that's what I got from you petting this medium sized dog in your black pants, on that morning you were also drinking coffee. Are you left handed?

...or you just holding everything in the left hand hahhaa

I also had a feeling that your middle name might start with a D

em tell me I utterly failed hhaha

Adding something: I got the feeling you or part of your family history is greek...could be jumping to conclusions thought your mother had black sort of curly hair

well on my birthcert its louis, but i hate it an go by Louie.

mum wanted to call me shane dad forced this one.

not religious.

yep i lead an am very outspoken.

i write songs on a profesional level. an the occasional poem.

Im irish but living in Finland at the moment.

Not married. just became single recently.

dogs over cats but dont have one.

not left handed.

middle name starts with p

no greek in the family as far as i know.

not bad, if you have anything else please let me know.

Ah shane, should have figured, it would be patrick as it is irish.

I didn't say you had a dog, merely that you were petting one while you were out on the street. I didn't say you were religious either, note I said your mother. Em glad I picked up on the single part. Finland..geshh never been there it would have been hard to locate. Em your mother in my opinion is pretty though, her eyes are really bright. Are you happy with your job?

Random question do you know Celtic?

Edited by puridalan

Ah shane, should have figured, it would be patrick as it is irish.

I didn't say you had a dog, merely that you were petting one while you were out on the street. I didn't say you were religious either, note I said your mother. Em glad I picked up on the single part. Finland..geshh never been there it would have been hard to locate. Em your mother in my opinion is pretty though, her eyes are really bright. Are you happy with your job?

Random question do you know Celtic?

i like my work, but its a fickle buisness, so ive been studing in my spare time incase i need a backup plan later on.

do you mean celtic here in UM, ive spoke to him a couple of times, he is Scottish.

i like my work, but its a fickle buisness, so ive been studing in my spare time incase i need a backup plan later on.

do you mean celtic here in UM, ive spoke to him a couple of times, he is Scottish.

Got the name of Jasper...you either know someone...but I thought perhaps it was an old pet, if not one in the future

A woman I got with blonde hair, she had some sort of highlights, sort of pale skin, greenish eyes...her name I think started with an L or S...not positive, wore this necklace, it has one thing in the center...like a charm i suppose

I saw liquor in your hand, you like that over beer...I got one of a dark brew and another of a lighter sort of red...more auburn...can't really describe the color fully

Edited by puridalan

Got the name of Jasper...you either know someone...but I thought perhaps it was an old pet, if not one in the future

A woman I got with blonde hair, she had some sort of highlights, sort of pale skin, greenish eyes...her name I think started with an L or S...not positive, wore this necklace, it has one thing in the center...like a charm i suppose

Jasper means nothing to me.

yeah im seeing a blonde but also a little lonley we live in diffrent cities so only meet at weekends.

( ya know the tall nordic blonde so its not highlighted but really white blonde. think Claudia Schiffer) pale skin. blue eyes. name starts with H. she has a few necklaces she is a silversmith, makes jewlerey for a living.

Edited by louie

Silver em, well I saw a gold one...maybe that one is special to her. I just got another 'gut' feeling I felt some distance between you and your father.