Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone find something for me?

Stormcrow

I just lost a peacock feather (a small neck feather) after getting up to wash my hands of superglue. I had five, and can't find the fifth that was going to be the top part of my hair-fixing I'm making for a friend. I've retraced my steps, looked high and low around my chair and desk, and I just CANNOT find this stupid thing! (To boot, my spacebar has broken, so I have to peck it super hard in the middle, and I just superglued my fingers to all my feathers. WTF is going on? Why all the sudden dreadful misfortune? And I can't BEGIN to say how much this spacebar is completely AGGRAVATING me.)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• Enigmatic Ghost

• DellusionalMirror

• puridalan

I just lost a peacock feather (a small neck feather) after getting up to wash my hands of superglue. I had five, and can't find the fifth that was going to be the top part of my hair-fixing I'm making for a friend. I've retraced my steps, looked high and low around my chair and desk, and I just CANNOT find this stupid thing! (To boot, my spacebar has broken, so I have to peck it super hard in the middle, and I just superglued my fingers to all my feathers. WTF is going on? Why all the sudden dreadful misfortune? And I can't BEGIN to say how much this spacebar is completely AGGRAVATING me.)

did you check under any nightstands?

Search the back of your head as I sense it is behind you… search the room behind you, behind your chair, go to a full length Mirror…

Pavot B)

No luck with either one of those. :( Thanks though. I think some sort of imp popped into existence in my room and stole it for poops and giggles. >_< It's literally disappeared.

Well, the vent's on the other side of the room, and I don't know how it would have gotten in there. :lol: I don't think I'm going to worry about it anymore though, because I think I'll just have my mom run me by the trading post tomorrow anyway and I'll get more. :hmm: It is completely aggravating though, one minute I had this stupid feather and literally three minutes later it's nowhere.

I'm sensing that the feather is in the belly of a whale. But I think the spirits may be playing a joke on me...

No luck with either one of those. :( Thanks though. I think some sort of imp popped into existence in my room and stole it for poops and giggles. >_< It's literally disappeared.

I was thinking more perhaps that the peacock came and reclaimed it and set the imp up for the fall :P

Pavot…

I'm sensing that the feather is in the belly of a whale. But I think the spirits may be playing a joke on me...

I would believe it.

I was thinking more perhaps that the peacock came and reclaimed it and set the imp up for the fall :P

Pavot…

That dirty peacock! How dreadful. :no: I always knew those imps were nicer than they let on.

But I'm not worrying about it anymore. :/ I cleaned up my room from top to bottom and still didn't manage to find it, and just decided to go back to the trading post to get more instead of looking around for it. (But it was a very good feather! I'll regret losing it.)

I'd say the kitchen, maybe under the kitchen sink.

RAM

(you gotta watch out, the chickens will be after the eggs next)