Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

are some ghosts angels, or none are

UM-Debate-Bot

ufo guy vs Rocky_Rox_407

This is a formal 1 vs 1 debate, full details on how the debate system works can be found in our Debates FAQ. The debate will begin with an introductory opening post from each participant followed by 5 body posts and finally a conclusion.

The computer has randomly chosen Rocky_Rox_407 to post first.

ufo guy is arguing in favour of angels

Rocky_Rox_407 is arguing against angels

Once the debate is complete the thread will be open to member comments.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo_Guy

• Rocky_Rox_407

• UM-Debate-Bot

Introduction

I believe that angels and ghosts are two separate beings. Ghosts are the spirits of people, whereas angels do not come from people. Angels have the purpose to watch over people. Ghosts are just trapped spirits in a dimension in where they don't belong...no purpose but to roam until they find peace.

I believe that angels and ghosts are two separate beings. Ghosts are the spirits of people, whereas angels do not come from people. Angels have the purpose to watch over people. Ghosts are just trapped spirits in a dimension in where they don't belong...no purpose but to roam until they find peace.

ok here me intro:

Introduction

well by your definition of an angel, you were describing a spirit guide/ gurdian which protect you, tho it may be called an guardian angel its the same thing as a guide. angels are basically any person that has died that has lived a good life and has none or a mininmum of regrets in their life so that they are not

qualified to go to hell, that is they are on earth untill the second comming of christ

I think of angels as being near perfect beings, not as perfect as God himself but close...a perfection in which a human can't come close too. Is why I don't believe an angel is from a human being. All has regrets and guilt. An angel will not. They are also angels of Satan himself, so based on what you think, are Satan's angels spirits of people? Demons?

I think of angels as being near perfect beings, not as perfect as God himself but close...a perfection in which a human can't come close too. Is why I don't believe an angel is from a human being. All has regrets and guilt. An angel will not. They are also angels of Satan himself, so based on what you think, are Satan's angels spirits of people? Demons?

i agree with you that every human has regrets, however, threw the attonment of christ they can repent and become clean. after thats its up to them to forgive themselves. as to your question, it goes way back when satan was cast into hell, the angels that followed him instaead of God went with him, therefore becoming demons.

Edited by ufo guy

Okay, agreed. But doesn't a ghost need a being to be from? What I mean is that, when a person dies they become a ghost and based on what you're saying, may be become an angel. But what about times before there were people? There were angels then...Lucifer and his other followers for example...so if ghosts are angels....from where did these angels come from?

Okay, agreed. But doesn't a ghost need a being to be from? What I mean is that, when a person dies they become a ghost and based on what you're saying, may be become an angel. But what about times before there were people? There were angels then...Lucifer and his other followers for example...so if ghosts are angels....from where did these angels come from?

no, im not saying that all ghosts are angels, only the good ones. i mean like, a kid gets killed is he a ghost or angel? if he is under 8 years of age, an automatic angel. and yes ghosts need to be from a person, but at first angels that are by Gods side are yes, angels, however other poeple may become angels, when they die.

I mean, what qualifies a ghost to be an angel? Like I mentioned before, Lucifer and the other angels that were kicked out of heaven are not good but are angels. How is it only good ghosts can be angels and not bad ones? This is where they become different beings. A ghost comes from someone's death, whether good or bad, they have no purpose, really. However an angel, whether good or bad, does not come from human beings and do serve a purpose. Reason I say this is the angels in heaven before humans even existed, the expulsion of Lucifer and his angels for example. And even the angels left behind. Where do they come from? Certainly not from the deaths of people, for people were not even existing then.

• 2 weeks later...
I mean, what qualifies a ghost to be an angel? Like I mentioned before, Lucifer and the other angels that were kicked out of heaven are not good but are angels. How is it only good ghosts can be angels and not bad ones? This is where they become different beings. A ghost comes from someone's death, whether good or bad, they have no purpose, really. However an angel, whether good or bad, does not come from human beings and do serve a purpose. Reason I say this is the angels in heaven before humans even existed, the expulsion of Lucifer and his angels for example. And even the angels left behind. Where do they come from? Certainly not from the deaths of people, for people were not even existing then.

well the reason is that, everyone lives together like regular society, and basically no one can go to hell unless really really evil, like that person who betrayed christ