Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Draco, Pleiadian rebels, and WWII?

SamWhiteHopi

This thread is in response to OldTimeRadio’s post #232 on page 16 of thread ‘Poor Blossom’ after I went off topic with my post #225:

OldTimeRadio: “According to various Web rumors the German Nazis formed trading alliances with extraterrestrial civilizations, with super-advenced societies deep inside the Earth, invented anti-gravity spacecraft, devised super-weapons that made them absolutely unbeatable, came up with inpenetrable force-fields for defense, terraformed Antarctica, established bases on the Moon, perfected time travel and develeloped the atomic bomb.

How in the hell did these birds manage to lose World War Two? It should have been The War of the Worlds or Independence Day, without any happy ending for the Good Guys.”

I agree with you OldTimeRadio. Germany should have won WWII with all the technologies they had from ET sources, but all of a sudden things went pear shape. For me it indicates that human affairs are being controlled by forces beyond the human realm. We don’t know the extent each war has been staged to keep man in perpetual war and fear. We don’t know how many wars have been changed to suit agendas. We don’t know how many wars have been stopped because they weren’t supposed to happen in the plan of things. Shrug.

As I mentioned in my post, given that the Draco do exist and they have an agenda, there is no way there were prepared to see the Pleiadian rebels, or anyone else, derail it all after hundreds of years of planning.

If the rumors are true that the UK monarchy are controlled by the Draco [and even have Draco blood within their veins as they and the majority of the white race are a product of DNA engineering by the Draco. The Draco only being able to create their white race using the original seed native humans DNA and cross breeding]. The Illuminati also being controlled by the Draco. [Which reminds me? Anyone here know how many of the 13 families of the illuminati are non white?]

So WWII comes along. The Draco let it go on as they can make it fit into their plans of keeping people in fear and insecurity and there is a mass of wealth to be earned through warfare. Pleiadian rebels? They have a choice. Help stuff up Germany’s chance of winning the war or die. I say die because apparently the Draco are the most feared war race known. Probably the reason the rest of the Pleiadians have chosen to turn a blind eye to the Draco till now. As for the rebel Pleiadians, they are claimed to be working with the Draco, thought the relations don’t have to be warm. I am sure the rebel Pleiadians aren’t very welcome back home and probably wouldn’t want to return anyway, but whatever.

So if the Draco are the most powerful war like species known, how on earth is the human race going to be rid of them? At the end of the day it is the intervention of the Original Source that created all things and being in higher realms. The Hopi Natives were told thousands of years ago that a time would come when the Great Spirit would leave the earth and that a false God would replace him. I can only assume perhaps it was the arrival of the Draco many thousands of years ago that may have been the fulfillment of that. But the Great Spirit said he would return to remove the false god. Without the original Source [or beings from realms higher than that of the Draco who are forth dimension], no one can subdue them.

I also conclude that the Wandjina [see my avatar] are more powerful then the Draco [as they exist on a far higher dimension] and are the creators of Australia’s Aboriginal [perhaps this is why no evidence of white civilization has been found there and only allowed the white to invade till recently]. Also the Wandjina may possibly be the creators of the American Natives. Time will tell.

The Draco have a very unpleasant agenda for mankind. If Germany had won the war the British monarchy would have disappeared. The planned New World Order through Hitler [being used as a puppet and forced by the Aryans/Pleiadian rebels, IMO] would not have pleased the Draco, naturally.

It also must be remembered that the Hopi [decedents of the Maya] believe in Mother Earth’s vibe levels being raised out of the third dimension [and speak of a Golden Age of mankind, the fifth and last age] and IMO this is the period leading up to 2012 and perhaps into 2013. It is a rebirth of Mother Earth and those wishing to ascend with her. Thus they encourage people to prepare themselves now for this happening that is already in action. So this transformation of Mother Earth will also disallow for the Draco to retain its hold over those humans who choose to ascend into the higher dimension.

Love&peace,

Sam

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamWhiteHopi

• Jonny Wonny

Top Posters In This Topic

My off topic Post #225 on Poor Blossom thread.

Hi Jet Savage, hope you dont mind me using your comments for the following response. The above is an observation that comes up from time to time. And for the record, I also find it irritating to see white faced cartoon imagery. But maybe people would find it even more comical or fanciful if the Andromedans who are blue skinned and bald did all the representations. But anyway, perhaps the following may explain some stuff. Please note that the following is from my own info gathering and mustn't nor can it be taken as gospel, as most of the finer print within the following is for future disclosure directly from all involved, so I am as much in the dark over it as anyone else.

The Pleiadian issue is a rather clouded one IMO. I gather from Alex Collier’s talks and mention of the Pleiadians that they were involved with the mess that current humankind is now in. They were very war like and thus have had a problem separating their memories of their behavior with that of the behavior shown by humans today displaying same war mentality. This is why in the 80’s they asked the Andromedans to help out as the Andromedans were neutral. Andomedans only agreed to get involved because what happens on earth will eventually fall back on them and other species out side of this planet. Like, for arguments sake, say the Draco race is legit and they are living here on earth controlling a lot of what is going on. Well, if the Draco fulfill their agenda for earth this place will end up like Mars and they will go to other planets like they have already done and only become more powerful.

I also gather it was a break away group of Pleiadians that arrived in Germany in the 30’s and gave the Germans the technology they needed to unleash WWII, playing on the fact they knew humans to be a war like culture, in general, and that countries were always trying to get the upper hand over another. And since Germany had been under constant sanctions and oppression from the outside world due to WWI, the offer of technology to the Germans wasn’t going to be turned down now was it. Now, did the other Pleiadians come and take their wayward brothers off this planet? No, they turned a blind eye it seems. They chose to ignore the rebel Pleiadians agenda to create a Aryan race upon this planet and eventual world domination, given of course they could somehow make an alliance with the Draco here, or perhaps fool themselves that they could drive the Draco out. Who knows what the Pleiadian rebels’ agenda was for the long term.

I gather that the Pleiadians who chose to turn a blind eye are now very embarrassed [and so they should be] and have little choice now but to try and keep things in check to a large extent. Like making sure humankind doesn’t end itself with a nuclear war. It would be nice if they just showed up and removed the rebels but it isn’t that simple now due to the fall out the rebels involvement with Germany had that now has most definitely spread outside of Germany. After all, when Germany was defeated any technology they had fell into the hands of the allies. The allies I am sure managed to get the upper hand over the rebel Pleiadians due to the negative Orion and Sirian involvement here on earth. They, the Orion and Sirian, definitely not going to let a handful of newly arrived rebel Pleiadians take over and have the Orion and Sirian plans for humankind disturbed.

I also gather that the main ones the reptilian races fought years ago were the Pleiadians, so when the Draco arrived on earth they had no intensions of following the Draco here, nor any intensions of helping humans who were put here by the Creators [whoever they may turn out to be] or the Draco who made the hybrid white race. As I said, the Pleiadians have a war pass that they most certainly aren’t proud of and again the reason for the neutral involvement of the Andromedans. Having said that, I am also assuming that those from Sirius unleashed a war on the Andromedans for their agreeing to help out down here. Thus a planned arrival in the 90’s never happening I suppose. Naturally the whole situation is incredibly complex and we will not know the whole horrible story till the Pleiadians do arrive.

Yes, the Pleiadians are blond, blue eyed and white. Now there are dark races out their, but I gather they have chosen to not get involved due to the atrocities unleashed here on colored humans by humans, so realistically why should they feel they will be treated any better. Sadly, there is still much resentment towards colored people by white people [and visa versa] and a questioning of a colored persons intelligence over that of a white mans. And mankind thinks he has come so far?? [and yes, before someone mentions it, whites do hate whites and blacks blacks]

I would also like some to perhaps reflect on this. The traditional natives welcomed white people to their lands, which was their down fall to a large degree, and once they realized that whites wanted the land for themselves it was too late. And even down to this day traditional natives have no problem with people with white skin, in fact, they embrace them when they are not threatening the natives way of life or patronizing them. Again the Hopi await the return of their ‘white brother’ who ever he may turn out to be. I don’t care what color the race/s are who are coming to help clean this entire mess up. As long as it is cleaned up.

Also while trying to piece some of the puzzle together, I have noted that the creators of one of the blackest races, Australia’s Aboriginals, have white skin. The creators of this race being the Wandjina for many traditional aboriginals [see my avatar]. I am also assuming they may very well be the creators of the Hopi since Miriam Delicado said the creators she meet in 1988 were like robots, four foot tall, big round eyes and pretty much featureless, but were not grays. And that while meeting with them and the Pleiadians some of the words spoken were in fact Hopi language, something Miriam didn’t know till 2003 (?) when she ended up speaking with a Hopi Elder and noticed some of the Hopi language was the same she had heard in 1988. She didn’t know who the Hopi were till after 2000. So I personally think the creators like color skin. Notice there are more colored people on this planet than white. Also, it was the Draco that made the white race of humans here as far as I can gather, probably due to the highest Draco being white, but more likely to distinguish the white race from all others in order to keep the blood lines pure for their agenda. All not very nice but nothing we can do about it now apart from move on with life for a better future and not dwell on the past and the actions and mistakes of those who came before us.

Now, given that the Pleiadians were apparently a warring species, I have confidence that like them, humankind can become a peaceful race once we know our true origins and history and that war is a wasteful thing. But at the same time never turn a blind eye to wrong doing as it always comes back to bit one day. Sure, we have to experience things in order to learn between what is good and bad, positive and negative, stagnation or growth, but for those who have had a gut full of the experience it is most definitely time to move on. And this is what it is all about. Leaving the hate toward a fellow man or any species and creating a new world for ourselves, IMO.

Edited to add this: Just to add. Ashtar apparently has little direct contact with humans and there is a lot of trouble from imposters claiming to be him. So I dismiss anyone’s claim to channel Ashtar to be quite honest. Unless someone has had direct face to face contact with him which again is incredibly rare. Another thing to note is that any names are just for human reference as we have a big thing about labels. With so many cultures what can they choose? Something Native American? From the insinuation of some from this forum and others, I gather such names are mocked. This tells me that names no matter what would be satisfactory to some. And since I am mostly unfamiliar with Sci-Fi characters I don't know when a name is similar or same.

Love&peace,

Sam

All I know is that No one escapes the manipulation of the Orion group (not even the Hopi).

I think the Aryan bloodline is kind of a NWO propaganda, fuelled by people's general ignorance, because the information about rebel Pleiadians being in cahoots with German intelligences originally came from the Billy Meier movement, and since then information has come from that specific movement saying that neither ‘Pleiadians’ nor ‘Dracos/reptilians’ are real.

So that little ditty of info shouldn't be looked upon as ‘reliable’ in any case.

Also the last part said

-

"It also must be remembered that the Hopi [decedents of the Maya]".

-

Aren't the Mayans (and Aztecs) widely considered to be the children of the Pleiadians, as do the Cherokee Indians claim heritage from the Pleiades.

Anyway, like I said "no one escapes the manipulation of this group".

I'd say the only thing that's true about this article (for me) are the titles of the beings, Dracos (a humanoid carnivorous species of reptile), Pleiadians (human-beings that come from the Pleiades), and that the whole backstory is a fabrication, to keep what's really going on a secret, whether it's been "leaked" or not.

Again, that old tactic of mixing truth with bull.

• 3 weeks later...
All I know is that No one escapes the manipulation of the Orion group (not even the Hopi).

I think the Aryan bloodline is kind of a NWO propaganda, fuelled by people's general ignorance, because the information about rebel Pleiadians being in cahoots with German intelligences originally came from the Billy Meier movement, and since then information has come from that specific movement saying that neither ‘Pleiadians’ nor ‘Dracos/reptilians’ are real.

So that little ditty of info shouldn't be looked upon as ‘reliable’ in any case.

Also the last part said

-

"It also must be remembered that the Hopi [decedents of the Maya]".

-

Aren't the Mayans (and Aztecs) widely considered to be the children of the Pleiadians, as do the Cherokee Indians claim heritage from the Pleiades.

Anyway, like I said "no one escapes the manipulation of this group".

I'd say the only thing that's true about this article (for me) are the titles of the beings, Dracos (a humanoid carnivorous species of reptile), Pleiadians (human-beings that come from the Pleiades), and that the whole backstory is a fabrication, to keep what's really going on a secret, whether it's been "leaked" or not.

Again, that old tactic of mixing truth with bull.

I agree with what you say, Jonny Wonny. [Didn’t know anyone had replied to my thread, sorry for late reply] No person, group or people are immune to influences of a negative kind that can and do muddy truths or the original concepts or beliefs of a people. This is why I like to look at old documentation straight from the horses mouth. And even then one has to check for bias.

Regarding the Hopi, I have found the 70’s newsletters helpful http://www.jnanadana.org/hopi/techqua_ikachi_i.html and the content to be pretty much reflective of what had happened to Australia’s aboriginals and other traditional natives world wide [and is still happening], so I have as yet no reason to doubt what is written in them. But I am making further enquiries about the newsletters and other things. So I will post if anything I have mentioned over the months has been misleading and put the record straight were possible if needed.

The points you bring out are the very reason I don’t trust anyone. I read all different sources and make contact with some in a hope to find out info from the horses mouth so to speak. That is the best anyone of us can do, and then make up our own informed minds to what we believe could be truth among all the manure.

Even before I knew about the Hopi I believed in an Original source/Great Spirit, whatever people wish to refer to it as. And I was not brought up within a religiously inclined family for the first ten years of my life. I was fortunate where I was left to chose for myself. As a very young child I believed that if there was a Creator that one day it would sort the planet out and not leave us to destroy ourselves. Time will only tell, and for me I believe it to be within the next five to ten years, that and contact with star ancestors, which for me also go under the labels of interdimensional beings; aliens; angels; the ancient 'gods'; extraterrestials; creator spirits; spirits; good spirits; bad spirits [the label for an alien depending on the culture and country and research needed to determine who is speaking of what and in what context].

Love&peace,

Sam

Edited by SamWhiteHopi