Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rune Reading

conspiracybeliever

I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a Rune reading? I've never heard of it and I tried to schedule an Astrology reading for Saturday at this open house/ birthday bash at a candle shop I go to and she was all booked but the woman that does the Rune readings still had a couple slots left so I scheduled that. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of reading and what people thought.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yugure

• conspiracybeliever

• celticstar39

Runes are one of my on of my FAVORTE things. Rune readings i find pretty helpful. I've done a lot of study with runes. I used a simmilar type of readings using OGHAMS. Which is the Celtic alphabet isnted of the Rune alphabet. There pretty much the same but dont get me wrong they are completly differnet. Sorry for any confusion. I say go for it! In my studies I've found that istead of using paranormal forces of energy to help awnser your questions or using tarot cards they use the more nature forces and spirits. Like with OGHAMS you would draw lines in the dirt and then throw 5 sticks and then depending on the way they land you can get a reading. With runes depending on what type they use, are more natural like sometimes they use rune stones and such.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Rune Reader.

I have never worked well with Cards, though I can use them.

the Runes feel so much more natural to me. :)

I use Nortic sybolism, with natural amythest rocks.

It is more free and fluid than a deck of cards, and also more random+relevant to the situations, at least from my readings.