Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are the signs you're projecting?

Astral_Punk

I'm tempted to give it another try but I want to know what are the signs or indicators you're actually astral projecting. I may test it out on my friend that doesn't know but believes in this stuff. So is there any way of know you're doing it the right way and the wrong way? Thanks!

[Paul]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astral_Punk

• Rosewin

• Shadowmalerenamon

• gilmore guy

Personally, I do not believe astral projection exists. I think that things like astral projection are simply a way to explain strange, but very common, occurances while sleeping caused by the brain not being fully concious.

I have a friend who can do it. She says she feels something tight around her holding her back, like an elastic band.

Hey!

Thanks for the responses! I astral projected to my friend Gary's apartment where he lives inside my complex. I've been to his room before - however, also what I've experienced during my astral projection is that:

1) Sounds become louder around you.

2) Numbness of your arms, and body.

3) Maybe pounding noices in your ear.

4) Also, where ever you trun you can see everything around you.

5) The vidion are clear beccause what I noticed si that if you're not really projecti - you'll notice items in the room hazy or blurry. Might be due to semi-consciousness or not in the right stage.

So, before I went to Gary's room I went into my land lords room and saw his girlfriend and her having sex on a red love sofa. I thought he had a black fruiton. So I told myself, "The mind wants to see what it wants to see." Then things becag to change like they were in the other room talking. So the other day the apartment complex had a movie night and I helped my land liord with his speakers to his room. I saw the red couch and I told him I thought he had a black comforter.

So, my astral was walking down the hallway and I noticed the room numbers and they're clear as day and all correct. I entered Gary's room and took notice of what I saw, heard, and felt.

I asked him the next day because I didn't wnat to tell him before hand that I was doing this. I asked him if he coughed, gasp for breath, and cleared out his throat. He said he did and how do I know that and this is when I told him.

I'll take more notes and more success stories for you all - plus, what worked and what didn't work for those that want to get astral projection on a successful path. :)

-Paul