Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Sighting!

Seismosaur

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seismosaur

• Ufo Believer

• Splodgenessabounds

• Aanica

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow those are cool, did you see the History Channel episode on Rods...?

this kind of looks like one ...good catch!!!

I briefly saw part of the Monster Quest episode with Rods, but I don't know much about them. They're those rocket-like animals or something, right?

That is cool. Where did you take them at?

That second photo looks like it might be a satillite, but that's just me. They look cool.

They really could qualify as UFO's. :tu: good find.

Edited by Ufo Believer

That is cool. Where did you take them at?

That second photo looks like it might be a satillite, but that's just me. They look cool.

They really could qualify as UFO's. :tu: good find.

I took them up in Georgia, US.

Yea, I thought it looked like a satellite too.

Cool photos!

Kinda strange shape though.

Yea, looks like a worm in the zoom-in.

I'm sorry for asking questions but you took them. Did you see them or were you taking photos of the sky? ( I know you possibily didn't take photos of the sky for nothing, but thought I'd ask.)

Just seeing if you seen them before you photographed the sky? ^_^

I'm sorry for asking questions but you took them. Did you see them or were you taking photos of the sky? ( I know you possibily didn't take photos of the sky for nothing, but thought I'd ask.)

Just seeing if you seen them before you photographed the sky? ^_^

Yes, I saw them-- That's why I took the photos of them :P I looked up and thought I saw a plane, but then I realized it wasn't; and I snapped off a few pictures before it was out of sight.

Thank you.

Those pictures do look interesting. But as far as the Monster Quest Episode on rods, did they not prove that the rods were actually things such as moths and other naturally occuring things moving very close to the camera lense and it was due to shutter speed? (How is that for a run-on sentence). Not trying to discount these photos though. As I said, I think they are very interesting.

I briefly saw part of the Monster Quest episode with Rods, but I don't know much about them. They're those rocket-like animals or something, right?
You know they are not sure, but I watched that Monster Quest and they had photos of them and they dont look like animals to me they kind of look like the picture here, dont you think...? They are calling them Skyfish...

The pics here are great I am not far from GA.

Rod, a website picture

Edited by Aanica

Very good run on sentence, but I think I wrote longer than that as you could possibily see in this sentence, and anyway yes they did prove that most of the 'rods' are something else like moths but not birds, I need to leave, I'm kind of getting tired so see you all Monday somewhere around 5:00pm.

I know there should be periods in there, and I don't think this sentence was longer than yours Jerhiko.

Once again see you later. :sleepy:

Edited by Ufo Believer

Those pictures do look interesting. But as far as the Monster Quest Episode on rods, did they not prove that the rods were actually things such as moths and other naturally occuring things moving very close to the camera lense and it was due to shutter speed? (How is that for a run-on sentence). Not trying to discount these photos though. As I said, I think they are very interesting.

This isn't a Rod, though.

You know they are not sure, but I watched that Monster Quest and they had photos of them and they dont look like animals to me they kind of look like the picture here, dont you think...? They are calling them Skyfish...

The pics here are great I am not far from GA.

Rod, a website picture

Hm...

I'll look at that. I still don't think it could be an animal-- it's too big.

Very good run on sentence, but I think I wrote longer than that as you could possibily see in this sentence, and anyway yes they did prove that most of the 'rods' are something else like moths but not birds, I need to leave, I'm kind of getting tired so see you all Monday somewhere around 5:00pm.

I know there should be periods in there, and I don't think this sentence was longer than yours Jerhiko.

Once again see you later. :sleepy:

Uh huh....

I agree... not a rod. And certainly not a plane. So definately Unidentified. I'm jealous. I never see things like this. I am also very happy that u had your camera.

I agree... not a rod. And certainly not a plane. So definately Unidentified. I'm jealous. I never see things like this. I am also very happy that u had your camera.

Heh, yea, I know. I couldn't believe it at first. A possible alien craft! :)

I got some great image software so I processed your photos, and when I zomed in I got a clear picture of what it was.........................

linked-image

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

your a weather balloon :D
:lol:

I Dont think its a balloon either, and I said it only looked kind of like a rod ...not that it was one... :sm

your a weather balloon :D

:lol:

Legendary

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

I got some great image software so I processed your photos, and when I zomed in I got a clear picture of what it was.........................

linked-image

Not possible this was in a powered flight

are they of the same UFO?

Yes, the craft executed a wide loop through the air after the last two photos and was heading north in the first photo, which is why it is lighted from a different angle.

Edited by Seismosaur

Quote from Seismosaur: Yes, the craft executed a wide loop through the air after the last two photos and was heading north in the first photo, which is why it is lighted from a different angle.

That's interesting. :alien: So it was the same UFO. :tu:

why on earth would you ever assume that these are alien craft? what a bizarre claim.