Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth666

The real October surprise - it was already

27 posts in this topic

The real October surprise is not the Halloween's decision of the Supreme Court that "Obama II" is not elegible. (1)

This is the first case in the History of American Law where the Supreme Court is going to deliberate AFTER the accused already confessed to be guilty.

The reason is because the real October surprise already took place: Obama already confessed.

Not only did he confess but he even revealed details that will not be included in the Supreme Court's sentence. (2)

Notes

(1) EVERYTHING explained long ago.

http://illuminati-religion.blogspot.com/20...iah-barack.html

(2) The only thing that is not explicity revealed in the previous link is what the REAL name of Barry Soetero is, i.e. the name "Hussein Obama II" had BEFORE he was adopted by Lolo Soetero.

The reason is simple: as predicted by TRUE Prophet, this mockery is used to come one word short from reaching the utter limits, i.e. by "Obama" himself revealing his complete name. (3)

(3) October 17, at the Manhattan’s Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, to 'celebrate' "America’s first Catholic president(ial)" in the presence of McCain, Obama himself finally told everyone which was his name before he was adopted: "But in the spirit of full disclosure, there are a few October surprises you'll be finding out about in the coming weeks. First of all, my middle name is not what you think. It's actually Steve".

This time there was nobody else stepping in quickly to tell him to not complete the sentence. (4)

He himself packaged his revelation as joke by adding: "That's right. Barack Steve Obama.”

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/f...some-jokes.aspx

(4) The other time:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...d+in+quickly%22

you suck at life.

Great... more incomprehensible ramblings... :rolleyes:

Cz

Truth666/Kyoon (because I am personally convinced you are the same person), are you ever going to respond to anything on any of the threads you start? Can you state a single thing that the fals prophet Matt Marriott has ever gotten right? Why should we listen to something from fals prophet Matt Marriott when he is even laughed at on GLP?

Oh goody, I'm (1) always pleased when I see a new Truth666/Kyoon thread. Always fun to be (2) had.

Notes:

(1) I've no idea.

(2) I must remember to feed the cat.

(3) I haven't got a cat.

(4) So whose cat is that, then?

I heard Obama isn't even a US citizen, that true?

check all that apply:

[ ] ahhh...it's all clear to me now

[ ] insightful and thought provoking

[ ] this thread delivers

[x] oh no, not this s**t again!!!

I heard Obama isn't even a US citizen, that true?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081025/D941NCJG0.html

Seems the "Obama isn't a US citizen" case failed in the courts. Apparently didn't even make enough sense to get a full hearing.

*sigh*.

Truth666/Kyoon (because I am personally convinced you are the same person), are you ever going to respond to anything on any of the threads you start?

Of course he isn't. He's here to advertise his theories, nothing more.

Oh by the way, apparently two skin heads were planning to assassinate Obama: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_...r/skinhead_plot.

NumberOneSon

Truth666 - are you capable of having intelligent conversation? Do you have the slightest clue how to make points in a manner people can understand?

I honestly put effort into making sense of what you say when you post - but it doesn't make sense. It isn't understandable. And I'm not referring simply to what you say. I am referring to the way in which you present the information you apparently believe is out there.

Illuminati related material or not - the point is you fail miserably at presenting information in a manner people can understand. I have a hard time knowing how you manage to keep track of it in your head to begin with. If the way you present things here is the way your mind operates when you go about deciphering the world around you than it's vey likely you aren't seeing things clearly to begin with.

Edited by Left Field

I love Truth666's posts!

It is like driving by a car wreck...You just gotta see.

Insanity is fun!!

Great... more incomprehensible ramblings... :rolleyes:

What about actually qutoing the article to ask exactly what is incomprehensible?

Example: another poster replies with:

"You know I tried to read your post five times and I'm just as confused as the first time. Are you referencing a spiritual asteroid? If you mean the 'big one' asteroid, don't worry, back on Oct 14, Blossom and her federation of light alien buddies took care of it. Hopefully they can take care of the very real Nasa confirmed Apophis asteroid, which will probably give you a real scare, give it a google!"

Answer from Prophet:

If you have doubts reading the links should make it clear.

For instance, if you don't know what the asteroid is:

- reading the first link would clarify that there were never any asteroid impacts on Earth, so it can't be a real asteroid.

- reading the "Safety valves before the asteroid impact" link specifies what kind of asteroid it is: Obama asking his crowd for mercy, after the Supreme Court rules that Obama is not elegible (i.e. Berg vs. Obama).

What about actually qutoing the article to ask exactly what is incomprehensible?

"You know I tried to read your post five times and I'm just as confused as the first time. Are you referencing a spiritual asteroid? If you mean the 'big one' asteroid, don't worry, back on Oct 14, Blossom and her federation of light alien buddies took care of it. Hopefully they can take care of the very real Nasa confirmed Apophis asteroid, which will probably give you a real scare, give it a google!"

Answer from Prophet:

- reading the first link would clarify that there were never any asteroid impacts on Earth, so it can't be a real asteroid.

- reading the "Safety valves before the asteroid impact" link specifies what kind of asteroid it is: Obama asking his crowd for mercy, after the Supreme Court rules that Obama is not elegible (i.e. Berg vs. Obama).

Because you have a cryptic headline and you don't explain where this comes from and it isn't self explainatory. If conspiracies and secret societies were easy to understand then they wouldn't be effective. Especially if it is a secret scociety having a conspiricy.

I love Truth666's posts!

It is like driving by a car wreck...You just gotta see.

Insanity is fun!!

:lol::lol:

That made me laugh.

Answer from Prophet:

ANOTHER CAR WRECK!

WaaaHooo!

linked-image

Answer from Prophet:

Ah, I see. That makes it clear then.

?

Well I personally am ecstatic to be voting for the next "Antichrist" or whatever Pres. Obama is being called now.

I am sorry that you so greatly fear those who look different than yourself. Maybe, just maybe "GOD" itself is actually taking such pity on us as to gift us with such an awesome individual.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory remark

Inflammatory racial remarks will not be tolerated...even in jest such remarks are not at all productive. This is my only general warning regarding this sort of thing, formal warnings will be my next response.

That's some quality incomprehensible rambling gibberish you have in your posts, Truth666.

We get a lot of it around here, but usually not of this caliber. Well done.

Edited by Moonie2012

OMG they're multiplying.. everyone run, its contagious!

Answer from Prophet:

Steroid what....?

linked-image

Steroid what....?

linked-image

Can not be un-seen!! AHHH!!

Steroid what....?

linked-image

Classic, total classic...

UM jpg of the year ... for real !!!