Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Atlantis origins in Hyperborea?

The Puzzler

Tattoos may provide another link although diffusion is not essential and geographically distant peoples may just have hapend upon body art of a permanent nature. However, a link is a distinct possibility.

Tattooing was also a custom in Egypt during the Third and Fourth Dynasties (2686 - 2493 B.C.) while the pyramids of Gizeh were being built. Evidence found in archaeological and anthropological digs suggests that the Egyptians had already started the process of tattooing with needles by that point. The clay dolls that the children played with at the time, were also adorned with tattoo like designs and they further served to prove that tattooing was alive during this time.

Another tattooed Egyptian of note was Amunet, who was a priestess of the goddess Hathor at Thebes during the eleventh dynasty (2160 - 1994 B.C.) Amunet's mummy was very well preserved and had parallel lines tattooed on the arms and thighs as well as an elliptical design below her navel. Statuettes decorated with designs similar to the ones found on Amunet were buried with male mummies and were supposed to arouse the sexual instincts of the dead fellow and ensure his resurrection. Egyptologists feel that the statuettes, called "brides of the dead," were symbols of fertility and rejuvenation. When the Egyptians passed on their culture the art of tattoos traveled with them to Crete, Greece, Persia and Arabia.

http://ill-use.com/ancient-tattoo-history-around-the-world/

Not sure if the next article is beyond your area of interest GGGguy but take a look.

http://www.religioperennis.org/documents/charlesupton/ATLANTISHYPERBOREA.pdf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GGG guy

• The Puzzler

• shemTov

• SlimJim22

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo GGGguy, I think you will oike this link. I'm only about half way through but already over a half dozen points that support your general theory. It is certainly forcing me to reconsider my own but not massively so cos it's mainly emphasizing connections. Directions are not as important right now. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sonsuz.us/book/export/html/1861%20.....%20central%20asia

Yo GGGguy, I think you will oike this link. I'm only about half way through but already over a half dozen points that support your general theory. It is certainly forcing me to reconsider my own but not massively so cos it's mainly emphasizing connections. Directions are not as important right now. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.sonsuz.us/book/export/html/1861%20.....%20central%20asia

I'm somewhat familiar with these people, In short, their preseant location NW China in Xinjiang Perfecture. (pronounced as Chin-Chiang, as close in English according to a person from China I knew). China, a word that could derive from chin-dog, as does the first Russian police under Ivan the Terrible which he called the Oprachina, and his SS carried dog heads around with them, a symbolic statement, as to mean, we will track down dissidents like dogs-wolves, and here chin also means dog. I recall Uighur(Uyger) people today may have actually bake-migrated to this territory today. Tough question for dates.

I look close to them in appearance, if I could pick a Central Asian people. I hope we have the same people as there as some look-alike names. I could also fit into of the five current Armenian groups, (saw on TV, but don't recall specific one from this show). Also, the highland Motti in Romania or Transylvania where you can also find a version in their very old tax records. Since I was probably 10 yrs old or so, I've always thought I had an American Indian nose, for what its worth. I could likely find some factor with a Burjan, as in Burqin River, Village, and regional province in Xinjiang area. What does this mean? I need to do more work. Certainly R1a DNA would work, and this does lead to West Bohemia, and the Tarim Mummy , as the first one found by Arial Stein (spelling ?) in the 20's was nicknamed Bohemian Burgher. I guess he was rich. All of this is actually kind of alarming. Herein, is one reason I've developed the GGG hypothesis, and it is my own personal reality as such, but this is bigger than just me, I've realized. Ther is also a heavenly mountain, and the Lake Kanas monster serpent legend, and a tourist film of the beast on China news story. Probably still on Yuo Tube. (search Lake Kanas). This lake leads to the Ob River and the North Sea, so I have lots of interest in this particulr river, but data is trickey to obtain from this remote region. A new highway now reaches it, but this is just recently. The people are also of a seasonal migration, North vs. South, and has to do with cattle herds. Farming is difficukt here, and I think very short seasons. So there are some city upgrades parts, but large nomadic parts, if I'm seeing this correctly.

In Israel north of Jerusalem about 80 miles is the Jenin Province, and the village called Burqin, too. (around Golan Heights, as this upper level developement has water runnoff polluting the lower Burqin ground water.

How ever, this is where Jesus cured the 10-lepers' in the Biblical story. Interesting that I had always figured that lepers were his as internment, a kind of lepers concentration camp. Jesus performs the miracles, everyone gets cured, and Christ reins over evil, here as a medical demon.

Armed with an Asiatic god Tangra approach, this cave is a "sacred chapel" and tangra "god" resides at the top of the mountain, and the mountains water as Tangra's blood. Here the current water pollution takes on a new meaning, whether or not its potable. But for the lepers', this can represent a chapel, and they could be placed here for Tangra's mercy seeking a cure, not internment. For Jesus, he's not impressing people merely miracles to "win" them over, he's acting in higher reverence than Tangra in the imediate sence, right now. In this way, the leprosy wasn't demonic as such, there god was. I'm thinking more perhaps as as a scibe might, and guessing too. Today, numerous churches have been built here, and is called the Church of St. George.

St. George follows Burjan tribe all over the map seems to me. The Burjan country is called Georgia. To me, scribes were very well trained, ancient libraries. If they converted a barbaric group through missions, then they would assign specific saint for thes particulr beliefs and ethos. Another ethos, another saint. They would need to kee track of these migrations, because if these saints get mixed up, they lose followers. Thus, my tribal name seems to have gotten St. Geouge, i.e. the dragon slayer, i.e. and dragon cults. Thus if I track St, George, I could in theory, find my people. Moer direct, a draco, dragon/wolf clan. The chosen ones, higher level saint, St. Mary for example, or the fist four apostles, and maybe a couple saints to mend "special conditions".

I would think thes scibes have done 80% of the old tribal stuff as they knew the most. I haven't tested this concept even it seems logical for my specific tribe. Many tribes would need to be looked at, and the ones that moved a lot, with good historical data proofs, in theory. Opinions welcome.

Burqin can be Burjin, and may also have some Mongolian pictorial type character translations for this word, too. The common "dark green water" explanation I don't actually entirely agree with, and have have many more factors concerning this name, peoples, and locations, to mean plural. Hope this helps some, GGG guy.

I'm somewhat familiar with these people, In short, their present location NW China in Xinjiang Perfecture. (pronounced as Chin-Chiang, as close in English according to a person from China I knew). China, a word that could derive from chin-dog, as does the first Russian police under Ivan the Terrible which he called the Oprachina, and his SS carried dog heads around with them, a symbolic statement, as to mean, we will track down dissidents like dogs-wolves, and here chin also means dog. I recall Uighur(Uyger) people today may have actually bake-migrated to this territory today. Tough question for dates.

I look close to them in appearance, if I could pick a Central Asian people. I hope we have the same people as there as some look-alike names. I could also fit into of the five current Armenian groups, (saw on TV, but don't recall specific one from this show). Also, the highland Motti in Romania or Transylvania where you can also find a version in their very old tax records. Since I was probably 10 yrs old or so, I've always thought I had an American Indian nose, for what its worth. I could likely find some factor with a Burjan, as in Burqin River, Village, and regional province in Xinjiang area. What does this mean? I need to do more work. Certainly R1a DNA would work, and this does lead to West Bohemia, and the Tarim Mummy , as the first one found by Arial Stein (spelling ?) in the 20's was nicknamed Bohemian Burgher. I guess he was rich. All of this is actually kind of alarming. Herein, is one reason I've developed the GGG hypothesis, and it is my own personal reality as such, but this is bigger than just me, I've realized. Ther is also a heavenly mountain, and the Lake Kanas monster serpent legend, and a tourist film of the beast on China news story. Probably still on Yuo Tube. (search Lake Kanas). This lake leads to the Ob River and the North Sea, so I have lots of interest in this particular river, but data is tricky to obtain from this remote region. A new highway now reaches it, but this is just recently. The people are also of a seasonal migration, North vs. South, and has to do with cattle herds. Farming is difficult here, and I think very short seasons. So there are some city upgrades parts, but large nomadic parts, if I'm seeing this correctly.

In Israel north of Jerusalem about 80 miles is the Jenin Province, and the village called Burqin, too. (around Golan Heights, as this upper level development has water runoff polluting the lower Burqin ground water.

How ever, this is where Jesus cured the 10-lepers' in the Biblical story. Interesting that I had always figured that lepers were his as internment, a kind of lepers concentration camp. Jesus performs the miracles, everyone gets cured, and Christ reins over evil, here as a medical demon.

Armed with an Asiatic god Tangra approach, this cave is a "sacred chapel" and tangra "god" resides at the top of the mountain, and the mountains water as Tangra's blood. Here the current water pollution takes on a new meaning, whether or not its potable. But for the lepers', this can represent a chapel, and they could be placed here for Tangra's mercy seeking a cure, not internment. For Jesus, he's not impressing people merely miracles to "win" them over, he's acting in higher reverence than Tangra in the immediate sense, right now. In this way, the leprosy wasn't demonic as such, there god was. I'm thinking more perhaps as as a scribe might, and guessing too. Today, numerous churches have been built here, and is called the Church of St. George.

St. George follows Burjan tribe all over the map seems to me. The Burjan country is called Georgia. To me, scribes were very well trained, ancient libraries. If they converted a barbaric group through missions, then they would assign specific saint for these particular beliefs and ethos. Another ethos, another saint. They would need to keep track of these migrations, because if these saints get mixed up, they lose followers. Thus, my tribal name seems to have gotten St. George, i.e. the dragon slayer, i.e. and dragon cults. Thus if I track St, George, I could in theory, find my people. More direct, a draco, dragon/wolf clan. The chosen ones, higher level saint, St. Mary for example, or the fist four apostles, and maybe a couple saints to mend "special conditions".

I would think these scribes have done 80% of the old tribal stuff as they knew the most. I haven't tested this concept even it seems logical for my specific tribe. Many tribes would need to be looked at, and the ones that moved a lot, with good historical data proofs, in theory. Opinions welcome.

Burqin can be Burjin, and may also have some Mongolian pictorial type character translations for this word, too. The common "dark green water" explanation I don't actually entirely agree with, and have have many more factors concerning this name, peoples, and locations, to mean plural. Hope this helps some, GGG guy.

I need to reiterate, I'm dealing with "one" tribal "name", not necessarily the same people-culture, as these can evolve, ago of a tribe could be accepted into another. This tribe-name-tamga has it's solutions, and hundreds of others do to, each unique. On the other hand, how many tribe names actually survive in history. I think mine seems to go way back in time, covers so many regions, perhaps it split many, many times, ant these colony's are of the same ancestors, in root, but maybe not, name could be borrowed. Analogous to Christianity all over the world today, and is clear, these people certainly aren't all Jews or Hebrews... I see this as a world fabric, an myself, one single thread, in a 3-dimentional fabic to add time, or eras, that leads to me, in Bohemia, in the 20th Century today. One thread only that weaves back to cave men... i.e. my cave men. If this same tribe splits, it leads to other me's, that can then add another thread to this fabric at this 3d time point, and would lead to a distant cousin, but in perhaps a different country tody. Overall though, the rest of the fabric is all the other tribes and their parts in this same 3D fabric. So how does one isolate any specific thread woven in. This is what I intend to show, for this "name" and that what is represents represent throught time, and "yes" this is actually me. my people too, and my surname as well.

To make this "acceptable" for my particular name, my DNA blind test, and a second test has determined I'm West Bohemian, and I am West Bohemian. Keep in mind, Czech is three ethos today; west, NE-Slovakia, and a SE version.

This implies in a 1st order DNA approximation, that none of my relative had ever changed this surname, and that if fits this DNA profile even in Central Asia based on data I had before this test. I believe I can show this with historical factors to support this conclusion.

West Bohemians are Etruscan, and Danube Migrations, not a Baltic Viking Slavic, to what my personal thread leads, but there can be a Baltic version too, but won't lead to me in Bohemia, in this way.

If we added up all historical tribes, there are many threads, and I know of no other name that could be a good candidate, other than this one I currently know of, and each one will require 30-50 years to sort out, I would think, even if one was to show its face as a logical 2nd version of this.

The stakes are high to allow others to accept my analysis, hands down. This model may allow you to see the complexity in simpler terms, and we need to realize this overall picture with every nuance and locational history that's woven in. One "bad" data point, breaks the thread, and leads to nowhere. Herein, I'm very careful when I fool with the thread. I have my thread now I think, and I think its clean, so far. You need to be a historical superman to track down any thread in this fabric, and all techniques of forensic detail is "fair play" in this arena. That is DNA, religion/myths-carbon dating-names on ruins-tamga-types of weapons-boats-civil law-diet and animals-their clothes-their burials....all fair play. You only get the form of data that's available, not the data you actually want unfortunately. All data has to be very carefully weighted, and if accurate, leads to more, in this way. Mistakes here can cost you months and years. I have two types of data. Blessed, and maybe. Blessed data is assigned a point in the thread, the rest waits in the spinners lobby. Stray data seems to show its face again, so I keep non-intuitive factors, and wait till something re-addresses it, the I put more effort (into resolving it). Quite a messy puzzle, but cleans up good once you define a framework. Much easier to fill in, than to establish the models initial ancient starting point, and my name ended in some weird places. Who could imagine? I used DNA because I couldn't "buy in" to my own research, but the DNA complied. DNA - fair play, unless someone can prove I am wrong, and I don;t expect to see this soon.

This is why I have high confidence, about 95-99 percent, and this name may be quite exclusive for a Paleolithic period. I currently know of no others. See if perhaps there is another. I'm really pushing all limits, which I'm well aware of, and this will allow readers to see the depth of the model in this fabric type analogy. This analogy has also evolved, over a long tome too. I needed this fabric model myself too.

Our blog herein jas us bickering of many broken threads, within several models, where broken threads lead to dead ends. The way to solve these factors is to jump sciences. All forensics is fair play. This has worked for me. Iso;ate the true facts, and model from this "known framework" and then lengthen the thread, or fill in the breaks, are follow this new thread path. All inputs "must" be correct, period. Isolate the ones that are uncertain, then proceed. Some bloggers like me and others attempt to do this, as to say, the thread has breaks, because the forensics falls short, whatever technique is applied, I go around this and chose another technique (type of forensics). I know my tribe now, and I know where the easiest data usually can be found. In the end, all data and factors will then behave, anywhere on the globe, period. I don't know mythologies well, but if I give you guys just one myth name, and location, you find what your seeking. I know this because I have a very good and shored up model. This has to be. Thats how high mty cofindence is, but just one tribe as well. Feel free to start on another. Use your own name as I have, and start tracking you thread backwards from today 2011, and your thread wikk end up similar to mine, but is quite difficult to get at. If you no your tribe, piggyback, and track the tribe. Key factor, and critical data point, mistakes can't happen on this particular question.

Now, can I be believed? I want everyone to beat me up, but with real data. Thanks for the interesting comments, and some do fit my model, and I'm grateful, GGG guy.

• 1 month later...

It took awhile, but I reviewed the "Forgotten Past/Uygur Empire" web link. Thanks for this great page SlimJim22. This is an excellent overview that in theory fits within my GGG concepts, but allowing that I use one given tribal name that would encompass this entire overview of many names, and including their use of Buryat name, and the overview for Tengri, and shamans. Great symbol and language content. I can also fit within all of the maps shown. This picture is the same as mine, pretty much. This will save me time and explanations, but I will still need to define my tribal name within all of these constraints. I couldn't find much to the contrary from my model, and his American Indian symbols are equally impressive. His wolf part is equally interesting, but I've expanded this further relative to a Buryan/Burjan tribe.

The paper also is clear to state Buryat-Turks, not Turk-Buryats. This I reflect to mean Buryats (Buryan) were part of proto-Turkish people, as were many other tribes, too. That is, to ask the question: Are Buryats Turks? The answer is no, likely not, but the inverse that some Buryats became Turks would be more correct. I've already encountered this question, and the paper has a similar conclusion in the context to the way this is written.

So these reflect a different type of global approach, and mimics the similar conclusions. This will be part of my future explanations as support data for my model, and the perfect maps. He has answered a few of my questions such as Gogi, Jirolf, and Anatolia. He has also explained some key Sumerian, Canaan, and Egypt (Libya) parts. I'm working the southern Egypt region relative to Edomites, a subtle variation to his Canaan tribe. He has also differentiated Azerbaijan real good, however, some features were - I think - left a bit short.

Great feedback. Because this is so well choreographed with actual pictures and language critique, its a perfect overview for my same purpose. My general thought is more similar papers could be found, and my confidence would suggest both models should fit additional such studies. I always can find these, but this one has global context, and appears very rational with its interpretations.

Note also Tengri-Tagh, today as Tien Shan mountains. I have a much thicker relavence to mountain names as from Tangra shaminism. The paper also answer the previous question of specific mountains named from Tengri. Because Buryan would carry the Sky-God definition, mountains such Bur, Bir, Ber, type names would follow. I generally look for the root tribe near the mountain as equal justification, and/or, try to identify their culture.

Am I a Uygur (Buryan/Burjan)? Related in some ways, but non-the-less, African artifacts have been dug up around Lake Baikal and date to 22,000 BC, or older. It could be that Buryans became Uygurs, and Turks. My DNA may suggest perhaps the other way around as Central Asia maybe first, if I completely believe this method. This is in light of the fact that my older test with yDNA (male), is also changing a bit now. Even if I allow for the fact that I am currently testing to a deeper level and many more STR-snippets. DNA analysis has greatly matured in the past 5 years, so older definitions are being expanded. Because these dates are so old, I could allow for a degree of back-migrations in regions of tribal assimilations. I haven't been able to fully clarify this issue, but believe the name Buryan is predominantly Siberian first. It may be that Central Asian Burjan (Arabic), Became Buryan (Siberian), but many factors suggest otherwise. However, this could be more rational, if they left Central Asia before about 15,000 BC, to Siberia, and America domains. Then, migrated back to Central Asia as Uygur affiliates around 12,000 BC. The cultural and shaman aspects, African artifacts, and domestic dogs makes me believe a Siberia first. Tough question.

I'll have more to add soon. Thanks, GGG guy.

• 1 month later...

For the Northern White Sea whalers, add Bjarmaland, which I now think maybe could be from Burjan land, and would fit the Finnic-Sami-albeit Uygur relationships. Are they also Hyperboreans? This would then make a second GGG "Grand Global Genome" possibility. I believe both the Reindeer, and Siberian shamans can be tied to this White Sea region. Thus, a NORTHERN SEA ROUTE perhaps to Siberia, and then America too, in theory. I'm still reviewing more data and inputs, and your keeping me busy SlimJim, but haven't forgot about this site. Back soon, GGG guy.