Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you belive in life after death?

behaviour???

Do you belive in life after death?...........coment..............

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Omnaka

• Mbyte

• Karlis

• behaviour???

But Of Course,

Doesen;t everyone? :wub:

Love Omnaka

Do you belive in life after death?...........coment..............
In my opinion, there are two answers to your question universal legend:

First answer is that when people die now, they are dead as a dead dog ... non-sentient, and their consciousness ceases to exist.

Second answer is that all people who die will be resurrected at a future time; and it is important to understand that there is more than one resurrection.

***The "first" resurrection will be of those who died with God's Holy Spirit within them, at Jesus' next coming. They will be resurrected as immortal spirit beings, and will be children of God in God's family.

***Another resurrection will be a thousand years after Jesus' return, when people without the Spirit of God within them will be resurrected as mortal humans. These people will be susceptible to death at that time, exactly as we are susceptible to death now.

I won't go into this any deeper here, because I think I have given a very basic answer to your question. Of course, there is much more to be said. :tu:

Kind regards,

Karlis

In my opinion, there are two answers to your question universal legend:

First answer is that when people die now, they are dead as a dead dog ... non-sentient, and their consciousness ceases to exist.

Second answer is that all people who die will be resurrected at a future time; and it is important to understand that there is more than one resurrection.

***The "first" resurrection will be of those who died with God's Holy Spirit within them, at Jesus' next coming. They will be resurrected as immortal spirit beings, and will be children of God in God's family.

***Another resurrection will be a thousand years after Jesus' return, when people without the Spirit of God within them will be resurrected as mortal humans. These people will be susceptible to death at that time, exactly as we are susceptible to death now.

I won't go into this any deeper here, because I think I have given a very basic answer to your question. Of course, there is much more to be said. :tu:

Kind regards,

Karlis

I can agree with Much Of what you said Karlis, But I call the spiritual death something else, Just being reabsorbed back in to The Firmament from which all spirit is created, Even this is done w/ freewill, and Only out of the sufferage Of the spirit in question's Pain, From all the lives that he has not learned anything. Or his feeling Usless to The universe at large.

No Harm No Foul, No Pain Misery, or anything Bad, Just the way it is.

Many will find Comfort in this out, after Fully consciously realising Their actions, And Many live's after this world has come to a close.

He will still be Eternal spirit, starting over with no recolection of any past lives, Thus minus any pain which comes with them.

This is only done out of Love For The spirit, and the asking..

It's not even Close To the hell promised In scripture, The hells described in scripture is what those who decide to Continue, the eternal existance Of spirit, Do to themselves As repentant Children Of Love. This also is done with Freewill, Father andMother love all uncomnditional, But the son who continues will Be acountable For his own actions with Out any help From God , as in Punishment. One will decide his own Fate, Or Love.

It's all Good, and Part Of being a conscious eternal spirit child Of The Eternal Father and Mother.

Hard work, But worth the love.

Ever see "Pan's Laberinth"?

Sobtitles, But worth reading every word.

Otherwise, there is an infinate amount Of worlds Fo a spirit to Experience, For those who wish to continue their eternal existance Of an infinate spirit.

Forgiveness and Love are Key to being invited to one of The Best of The best Other worlds, One's own Relative definition For best , Or Good Being his own prerequisit.Your Vote will Finally Count For Something.

Your eternal existance, and what you are. :wub:

Love Omnaka

Nope. This is the only life I get. So I make the best of it and do my best to leave this world a bit better than when I got here.

:)

HN

I can agree with Much Of what you said Karlis, But I call the spiritual death something else, Just being reabsorbed back in to The Firmament from which all spirit is created, ...

Love Omnaka

That sounds very much like many Eastern beliefs, right? I am not going to argue against such beliefs, excecpt to say that such beliefs are not supported in Bible Scriptures. What follows from that, is that I "bow" to the authority of the Bible, rather than to other belief systems. ~~~ Of course, believers in other faiths would argue otherwise. :tu:

Kind regards,

Karlis

It is my opinion that we are judged right then and there when we die.... From my personal experiences with visits I beleive this to be true... With the many books left out of the bible by those in power back in Christs days, I feel there is more that we have not been told because of this....

And alot, the masses would not be able to accept anyways.... plain and simple. They picked and chose what books would enter the bible as the Holy words "they chose " to accept and put in....rather than all that were dictated or written about God and our Lord.

I also beleive we can come back (reincarnation) if we choose to, and with HIS permission...It is the way our spiritual selves become elevated in knowledge and thus brings us closer to God. The more knowledge, the closer to the center light we become.

Blessings

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

No one can know what happens after death beyond the fact that whatever it is, we're just going home.

I believe we can be given a gift of eternal life by God, and this gift will result in our resurrection into new beings/new creations. If we don't receive that gift though, then life after death is impossible, our bodies will lie forever where they fell in this life and that will be the end of it for those people.

You will leave your human shell after it ceases to function. You will then be spirited to an afterlife meet and greet place.

Eh...I am still having a hard time believing in life before death. My only question is what if someone wishes to commit suicide in the afterlife? Do they come back to life?

Absolutely.

:yes:

Yes.

As a paranormal investigator, I have had personal experiences that defy any other sort of logical explanation, as recently as a couple weeks ago at my last investigation...not to mention others. From this, I can certainly conclude, that something, be it energy, or a soul, what have you, survives bodily death, and sometimes, can and will interact with you.

Not to mention mystical experiences I have had, both in things like lucid dreams and meditation.

And then.....of course, my faith in, and love for, the God Most High.

Depends. Let me answer your question with my own question: do you believe in life after love?

love is a feeling embeded with emotions othertha hatred.............ans so love is not the end of life.............I belive in life after love........

I believe in spirits and souls so it logically proves that I believe there could be a new life after death.

Some days I believe -some days I don't.

Yes.

As a paranormal investigator, I have had personal experiences that defy any other sort of logical explanation, as recently as a couple weeks ago at my last investigation...not to mention others. From this, I can certainly conclude, that something, be it energy, or a soul, what have you, survives bodily death, and sometimes, can and will interact with you.

Not to mention mystical experiences I have had, both in things like lucid dreams and meditation.

And then.....of course, my faith in, and love for, the God Most High.

Just because you don't understand why something has happened does not mean that it is beyond logical explanation. Even if there is something going on that science cannot yet explain what then leads you to believe that what you observe is tied to a persons death. What I find interesting is that the majority of these sightings are "tied" with traumatic deaths. This idea just doesn't logically expand well. I have been to places that most Americans couldn't even fathom. Places where hundreds of people have died traumatic tortured deaths. I have seen bodies, tortured, bound and executed thrown into the middle of street like trash, and yet me nor my friends ever saw any sort of apparition. If some individuals stayed on the earth after a traumatic death than places of combat or genocide would be crawling with ghosts. It wouldn't be a house in America that would be haunted, it would be Hiroshima, Omaha Beach, Baghdad, and Gettysburg. The dead would overflow from sites like these. No I believe that there is a logical explanation for these experiences, and that jumping to conclusions actually hampers gathering any hard data on the phenomenon.

Oh and no I don't think there is an afterlife but I don't know, nobody does. I kinda hope there isn't because I think it gives this life much more meaning.

Edited by dsm_luck

Just because you don't understand why something has happened does not mean that it is beyond logical explanation. Even if there is something going on that science cannot yet explain what then leads you to believe that what you observe is tied to a persons death. What I find interesting is that the majority of these sightings are "tied" with traumatic deaths. This idea just doesn't logically expand well. I have been to places that most Americans couldn't even fathom. Places where hundreds of people have died traumatic tortured deaths. I have seen bodies, tortured, bound and executed thrown into the middle of street like trash, and yet me nor my friends ever saw any sort of apparition. If some individuals stayed on the earth after a traumatic death than places of combat or genocide would be crawling with ghosts. It wouldn't be a house in America that would be haunted, it would be Hiroshima, Omaha Beach, Baghdad, and Gettysburg. The dead would overflow from sites like these. No I believe that there is a logical explanation for these experiences, and that jumping to conclusions actually hampers gathering any hard data on the phenomenon.

Oh and no I don't think there is an afterlife but I don't know, nobody does. I kinda hope there isn't because I think it gives this life much more meaning.

There was a time wear the thought of life after death was a joke. Now however, I know now that it has to exist. All these traumatic death that have occoured all over the world. What are we to conclude, are we all merely traumatic deaths waiting to happen? Our heart beats for our entire life. If our heart stops at any point during our life we are dead. Basically for our entire existence we are on the verge of death. We are floating on it and some day we will sink. right now as you sit here reading this your heart is beating and you right now can die if it stopped. With no life after death or no spirituality there is no humans, there is no reason to be nice to someone, there is no reason for anything. In a poetic sense we are a bunch of rocks. Why treat some rocks good and others bad? It's as obvious as day from this that there is life after death or further more that we do mean something. We are not rocks obviously, we feel, have insecurities, cry and smile. Being nice to people is more then a materialistic thing. Our existence is more then a materialistic one. It's all tied into the life after death area. If you were to apply occasms razor life should much more simplier.

Thats all I have to say.

Edited by Mbyte

Eh...I am still having a hard time believing in life before death. My only question is what if someone wishes to commit suicide in the afterlife? Do they come back to life?

That is a good question. I believe we pass from one realm to another life. In Irish lore, when a relative or friend dies you have a friend in the spirit realm to watch over you. When someone is born you lose your friend in the spirit realm, because they are born into this world. Children are our ancestors reborn.

That is a good question. I believe we pass from one realm to another life. In Irish lore, when a relative or friend dies you have a friend in the spirit realm to watch over you. When someone is born you lose your friend in the spirit realm, because they are born into this world. Children are our ancestors reborn.

Thats in irish lore? I'm irish and i never heard anything like that. Also it sounds like buddism in academic form. That wouldn't be so much Irish lore but more christianity. I think... For me i automatically thought due to a number of events that blended together that when aunts, uncles, grand parents pass they look after us. Never heard anything about the coming back part. I also thought as a child that it would be such a waist for souls not to be recycled. Basically they should come back and live another life.

In regards to the suicide in the after life. You can't commit suicide in the after life. The thought wouldn't even enter your head because the after life is so diffrent. It's like asking a blind man if he wants to lose his sight after a mircale granted him to see.

Edited by Mbyte