Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox Wants to Know why UK Military was in His Cave!

DreamRebel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• Cufflink

• jimma

• fearfulone

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... see when i heard this story, i figured fox knew...many troops train in different terrains in different countries. Very interesting to see where this will lead, i'm very suprised the UK didnt notify him they had troops in his country when they knew their guys were stuck and tried to cover their azz wacko.gif

The team of cavers were there as civilians in a recreational capacity. It is a common practise for military personnel to have adventuring/outdoor activity clubs, that go off around the world. Had the caves not flooded, they'd have had their adventure holiday, and gone home again.

As I said in my previous post, the cavers are not there as military, but civilians, for recreational purposes. Military people, especially from the UK, have a big tradition of exploring/mountaineering/sailing for the sheer hell of it.

I assume Mexico's caves are bigger and better, and far more of a challenge, than the little ones we have here at home.

I hear yeah Cufflink. But it seems they were doing some sort of official mapping work for Royal Geographical Society while on holiday. I personally have no problem with that. But Mexico is p***ed they did not get to proper permits and permission to perform the mapping and science. whistling2.gif

You're quite right, DreamRebel. That was a bit silly of them. rolleyes.gif You would think that the Royal Geographical Society would have sorted all of that out, before they went.

Trust me on this folks, the British Military DO NOT do mapping work for the geo society. They were either R&R in which case they should have informed the mexicans for safety reasons, or it has been suggested that the caves are rich in Uranium and that these men were SF's checking it out, in which case the Mexicans would not have been told as this comes under the banner of espionage. I have my suspicions which Regt. they're from ph34r.gif