Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
camochick

Can anyone give me a Psychic reading?

6 posts in this topic

I went to a psychic a few months ago and she said i have an "old" soul. She said that my soul is older than both my parents. Can anyone tell me about my past life or anything? I totaly believe in psychics and i just wanted to see if anyone would come forth and see if they can tell me anything. If any one can speak to the dead can you gather anything about me from my dead relatives? i have recently lost control of my power and does anyone have any idea about how to get it back? i can see and talk to spirits but latley i havent "heard" anything. Any adivse?

Has someone close to you recently left, passed on, or had a falling out with you?

Has someone close to you recently left, passed on, or had a falling out with you?

About 2 years ago her grandfather died. She was really close to him.

Actualy it was a year and i believe 4 months ago that my grandfather pasted away. 2 months before that my uncle also died.

Actualy it was a year and i believe 4 months ago that my grandfather pasted away. 2 months before that my uncle also died.

I'm sorry for your losses. Sometimes that type of trauma so close together can put people in a mild depressive state and the openness that you were experiencing prior to that gets closed off so you can deal emotionally with the challenges that are presented. That being said, you will need to realize that those who have passed aren't really gone, just changed. They have become part of ther "ether", the spirit world that infuses all things. Believe that they are with you and love you and want you to be happy. Open yourself up again, it can be scary, because you don't want to hurt through another loss. When you start opening back up always keep the memory of the love that you had, and it will help you deal.

As far as being an "old" soul, that is a sort of misnomer. All souls are exactly the same age. What they mean is that you have a more emotional contact to your previous lives, and your soul remembers things that you conciously may not. I assume that you feel an attraction to certain places when you see them in pictures. Not like "Ooh, Hawaii looks nice," but more like you will see a place and know that you have been there before, in a previous life. There is nothing that you can gain by this, other than knowing that we are all connected, and you still have more to do. You will create memories that youw ill remember in your next life, and on it goes. We forget, our souls always remember.

Namaste`.

I'm sorry for your losses. Sometimes that type of trauma so close together can put people in a mild depressive state and the openness that you were experiencing prior to that gets closed off so you can deal emotionally with the challenges that are presented. That being said, you will need to realize that those who have passed aren't really gone, just changed. They have become part of ther "ether", the spirit world that infuses all things. Believe that they are with you and love you and want you to be happy. Open yourself up again, it can be scary, because you don't want to hurt through another loss. When you start opening back up always keep the memory of the love that you had, and it will help you deal.

As far as being an "old" soul, that is a sort of misnomer. All souls are exactly the same age. What they mean is that you have a more emotional contact to your previous lives, and your soul remembers things that you conciously may not. I assume that you feel an attraction to certain places when you see them in pictures. Not like "Ooh, Hawaii looks nice," but more like you will see a place and know that you have been there before, in a previous life. There is nothing that you can gain by this, other than knowing that we are all connected, and you still have more to do. You will create memories that youw ill remember in your next life, and on it goes. We forget, our souls always remember.

Namaste`.

Thanks. You are right. The trauma has put me in a state of depression and i closed up. i didnt let anyone in and when i finally did that person hurt me so opening up for me is kinda hard.