Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

162 Rusty Nails for lunch, anyone ?

Saru

Heres something thats enough to put you off your food for a week. :s01

[ Ananova ] A Chinese man has swallowed 162 rusty nails during a week of public performances.

Surgeons at a hospital in Jianyang city in Sichuan province have removed the nails from Wu Yungen's stomach after he collapsed.

Mr Wu is a practicer of qigong, a self-healing art which combines movement and meditation.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• SpaceyKC

• Homer

• Mentalcase

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuggghhh...speaking of 'movement', I'm sure the guy is

thankful the doctors removed those nails before they came to pass!! :s03

Before my diet, I used to eat 162 nails for lunch almost every day. But never would I eat rusty nails. That's disgusting. ;D

i once worked at a korean owned store and i believe one of the guys i worked with there practiced this type of thing. he would occasionally drink his own urine with a little pack of red flavoring. one day, he drank his urine over and over until he was going to the bathroom every 2 or 3 minutes. he claimed it would cleanse him of impurities. he also tried to shove a rotten goose egg(that had been buried in sacred ground for 15 years) down my throat. i told him i didnt eat eggs and then he forced a bit of it into my mouth after i spit it on the counter. he told me it was an expensive delicacy and i should eat it for my vitality. none the less, it was extremely disgusting.

i really like ole Mr. Lee though. he is a really amazing fella. i still can't believe he would drink his own urine though :)

spacey KC :s2

Homer at least you get your Iron ;)

Dshwartz what can I say......... I think I'm gonna be sick :-X

sheesh I hope that guy has had his booster shots :s9