Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream Interpretation

The Wandering Star

Every couple of weeks for the last... maybe 2 or 3 years, I've had the same dream experience, reoccur over and over again.

Usually the dream starts out as something adventurous, and then by the end of whatever dream I'm having, I go to open my mouth and find out that I can't close it because my teeth are either too big, or it just doesn't want to close. When I try to force it shut, I always end up breaking my teeth. I have no idea what this means, but I'm sure it means something... Something important, otherwise my dreams wouldn't have the same ending.

I'm just looking for a few helpful ideas. Thanks.

Star.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Wandering Star

• antares

• Sergeant Brain

Teeth are common sybols used by our mind. The breaking of one's teeth usually is meant as a fear of losing something close to you.

Hi Wandering star,

Are you holding something that you are afraid to let out? Are you afraid of speaking out? May be a job or a relationship you are not comfortable with. Your teeth growing bigger - you try to express your feelings but you are afraid. Trying to close your mouth - you are trying to be nice not speaking what you really think, breaking your teeth - keep it inside, not letting out. You said this was a recurrent dream during the last 2-3 years, think how your life changed in these recent years, is there anything that you would like to change - relationship, job, location, etc.

Thanks, guys, those ideas help me a lot. :)

Glad to be of service *bows*