Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a reading

Yugure

Hello.

I hope that some of you recognize me from my many, many posts here. :P

I am in need of another reading.

Lately my spiritual energy is wacky and unusual and I'd like some insight as to the cause and how I should go about finding my balance again. My spiritual guardian has been of little/no help this time because I can not hear him or see him... :(

Please read me. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yugure

• puridalan

• Pauly Dangerously

Hello.

I hope that some of you recognize me from my many, many posts here. :P

I am in need of another reading.

Lately my spiritual energy is wacky and unusual and I'd like some insight as to the cause and how I should go about finding my balance again. My spiritual guardian has been of little/no help this time because I can not hear him or see him... :(

Please read me. Thanks.

Not really a reading but before I opened the page 'soap operas' came into my mind haha

soap operas? I'm not sure I understand. ^^;

Soap operas = dramas, right?

Hmmm

Yes, haha I picked up on unwanted stess that did not need to be there, but was rather precieved thus creating stess that actually doesn't have to exist. Hence why I said it looked like a soap opera. Also speaking of soaps you know how they are never outside haha. Well, you need to get outside more, being closed in, isn't helping feeling irritable or out of control.

Just my two cents

You are focused on too much internally, and that focus is causing you "back up" spiritually speaking. You need to find something outside of your self to focus on, and start trying to see what you can do to help other people. Try to forgive things in your past you have been holding on to, and move towards a more universal outlook. When you realize that your problem is stemming from concentrating too hard on it, it will seem less and less as you move forward towards your goal of being at one with the world. See the small things for what they are, and the big problems won't seem so big. Focus on one challenge at a time, and work on it until you fix it. Then move on to the next challenge. Get focused and work hard at it, and you may end up solving more than what you knew was wrong.

Namaste`

Edited by Paul Wagner

Yes, haha I picked up on unwanted stess that did not need to be there, but was rather precieved thus creating stess that actually doesn't have to exist. Hence why I said it looked like a soap opera. Also speaking of soaps you know how they are never outside haha. Well, you need to get outside more, being closed in, isn't helping feeling irritable or out of control.

Just my two cents

"outside"....?

I see what you mean. :)

You are focused on too much internally, and that focus is causing you "back up" spiritually speaking. You need to find something outside of your self to focus on, and start trying to see what you can do to help other people. Try to forgive things in your past you have been holding on to, and move towards a more universal outlook. When you realize that your problem is stemming from concentrating too hard on it, it will seem less and less as you move forward towards your goal of being at one with the world. See the small things for what they are, and the big problems won't seem so big. Focus on one challenge at a time, and work on it until you fix it. Then move on to the next challenge. Get focused and work hard at it, and you may end up solving more than what you knew was wrong.

Namaste`

"focus on the outside" "help others"

Thanks both of you, I think with the collective information I understand it now.

I've already made a first step. ^^; I think. I just hope everything works out for certain.