Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MEG - Science or Fiction?

Electro

The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator capable of converting energy from the Ether and generating over untiy power is apparently here. It will go into production next year and if actually real and not a complete farce, as so many things like this seem to be, then it will put the oil cartels out of business and topple governments. Why woul this be so? Well, follow the link and read on: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm .

So what do you think? Science or fiction?

Cheers. :sq

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Electro

• crosis

• Bizarro

Top Posters In This Topic

So,let me see if i get this right.

That article saying that they have discovered a way to basically self power a transformer............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I need to read more on it, but at the moment my view is "I will beleive it when i see it working infront of me".

:sq

Believe me. This is my attitude as well. However, looking al over the web it seems that quite a few people in quite a few countries have actually decided to build one for just that purpose.

To be honest some of the theory behind it looks a bt shaky but it could work for other reasons; based on zero-point energy theories relating to rapidly switched magnetic flux etc..

Anyhow, I will build one myself at some point and I can then laugh at myself for having been such an idiot.

One thing I did check up on though was whether or not the patent number was valid. It was actually valid. In theory I beleive you have to submit a working model with any patent. However, the likelyhood that these are checked for operation within stipulated parameters is close to zero. Just for reference the patent number is 6,362,718. You can check this out on the online patent site at http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html.

Cheers. :s03

Well if you do build one, and it works i have a tasty hat i'll tuck into. ;D

Seriously, good luck with the project and try not to blow an arm off.

:sq