Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps

XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a while and am glad to be back ^_^ So sorry in advanced if there have been posts on this topic already.

Now this topic is something I have just recently heard of, in fact just last week in school. Since then I have been looking up much information on it, and watching many videos of it. After many hours of that I decided that I would like the opinions of some other people and I thought that this would be the perfect forum to get the opinions I am looking for. I am curious to see what your beliefs are, do you believe the whole FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camp, do you believe parts of it? If so which parts? Or do you believe the whole thing is a hoax, created by a few people playing a joke or just trying to star mass hysteria? For the benefit of the ones who have never heard of FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps and the ones that just need their memories refreshed I will post some videos below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhQq8NY6m4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk

Edited by XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el midgetron

• XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

• mrbusdriver

• Hazza

Hmmm, my apologies, but I think I have managed to put this topic in the wrong category. Is there anyway to fix that? Help would be greatly appreciated. Once again sorry about the topic misplacement. >_<

Sounds like this belongs more in the conspiracy forum.

As to the subject, I think it's very possible but not necessarily sinister.

If a plague or toxic event (like a WMD attack) killed thousands or millions quick and sanitary disposal of bodies is essential. There isn't time for traditional burrial processes.

Yes I think that is where I ment to put it >_<

Again my apologies

And yes, that is somewhat, what I thnk too. That maybe, the world is getting more and more hetic and the chances for natural disasters/plagues/bombing/etc and FEMA is just trying to be prepared.

Why enormous plastic boxes when body bags are cheaper, and more compact? I've never seen such boxes used for coffins, and don't understand why a sceptical person wouldn't immediately question such use. They could be used for anything, as coffins they'd be ill-suited.

I'm new, but I agree as well. It's the same with the army brigade that has been brought in recently. It's all coningency planning in the event of- and It could be simply in the event of Bio/Nuclear attack, but I suspect it's in the event of any sort of Environmental problems as well. For quite some time, the scientists of the world have been issuing dire predictions for our ecosystem, and we're beginning to see the effects of that in events like Katrina, and if the planets ecology worsens, we may well see more wars (out of desperation) for things like food shortages etc. Economic collapse is also a strong indicator of ecological problems

The whole world is one interconnected organism, and we and everything else are effected when the earth melts down.

This is all assuming of course that what the scientists say is true, and not a conspiracy in and of itself.

Edited by Galactus

I can not believe no one here has not been somehow involved with a funeral.

I watched briefly, that first video.

Those are graveliners. Where I live, they require them for burial. It's that way, all over creation.

They are usually concrete, metal, or even polymer.

Having seen a partially caved-in grave, months after a funeral, I know it for a fact.

Those are graveliners. Where I live, they require them for burial. It's that way, all over creation.

Having seen a partially caved-in grave, months after a funeral, I know it for a fact.

Exactly. They are vaults. Kind of funny when considering the previous answers. ^_^

I think there is some truth to the FEMA camps. However, even if those were "plastic coffins", I think there purpose would be less diabolical than is feared. I don't think we would be given proper burials in the event of a pandemic, purge or otherwise catastrophic event. Even the victoms of the holocaust were dumped into mass graves by the allied forces after the camps were liberated (what else could they do with 100s of thousands of bodies?). Its much more likely that we would be cremated or dumped into mass graves. In the event of some type of "american holocaust" or purge, cremation would be the most likely as it would fully dispose of the bodies (or evidence).

For example, a large number of S-327, S-321, S-220, S-111, T400 and T-200 machines are positioned at the Navy Bases of Guantanamo Bay (GITMO), on the Island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, in Iraq and Afghanistan, all supporting US and NATO military efforts. Others are operating or were employed at US Military facilities on islands in the Atlantic Ocean (Ascensions) and Pacific Ocean, such Johnston Island and other undisclosed locations.

The US Forest Service and US National Park Service use our machines at various locations in the management of our national forests. The Bureau of Indian Affairs has funded fireboxes for use on Indian Land, mostly for wildfire mitigation programs. Under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, a number of our machines have been placed in position to deal with such contingencies as bio terrorism or AG Terror. Our machines play a major roll in disaster recovery operations by FEMA and the Corps of Engineers nationwide.

http://www.airburners.com/ab-gov-projects.htm

"Air Burners’ systems are typically used worldwide in the construction industry to support land clearing operations and demolition debris removal, for forest fire mitigation efforts and at landfill sites to help reduce the reliance on costly landfills by reducing wood waste and similar such waste streams. They are also used in disaster recovery for clearing the aftermath from storm or flood damage, and to dispose of (diseased) animal carcasses, including BSE, foot-and-mouth disease or CWD affected carcasses. They play a very important role in many contingency plans dealing with bio-security and catastrophic animal emergencies throughout the world."

http://www.airburners.com/ab-company_info.htm

Swine Carcass Incineration Rate

Swine carcass incineration rates were based

on actual timed observations for total incineration

at temperatures ranging from 1,800° F to 2,000° F

[980° C to 1,100° C]. Carcasses weighing approximately

180 pounds [82 kg] were completely incinerated

in 15 to 20 minutes at the above estimated

temperatures. Air curtain incineration blower fan

speeds ranged from 1,500 to 1,600 rpm’s. A total

of 504 head of swine carcasses, weighing 91,060

pounds [41,300 kg] was incinerated during the 3

days of operation. The average actual incineration

day was approximately 7 hours using 11 cords [40

m3 ] of cut and split dry oak/gum firewood per 7

hour period. A very important factor observed

during the incineration process was that carcass

body fat added significantly to the incineration

rate. It was observed that the small carcasses

weighing less than 100 pounds [45 kg] were not

incinerated as quickly as the carcasses with increased

body fat. The body fat appeared to increase

the incineration rate and provide higher burn

temperatures.

http://www.airburners.com/DATA-FILES_Tech/ab_swine_report.pdf

There is also alot of talk of railcars specifically designed to transport people to the FEMA camps. I haven't seen anything very credible to support this. The photos that show up on various websites are of railcars used to transport automobiles. Their design would be il-logical for the transportation, loading/unloading of people. I think standard un-modified box cars have already proven themselves as an efficient means of moving large numbers of people.

If anyone ever read the King book "The Stand", as the flu plague spreads the government loads bodies onto barges, pulls them off shore and sets them a fire.

In the BBC movie "Dirty War" thousands of London civilians are contaminated with radioactive dust. While most won't die right away (take months to develop lung problems, years to develop cancers) it is a good question to ask:

What is a nation to do with thousands, perhaps millions, of contaminated people?!

Personally, I wasn't saying that. I agree that it's entirely possible that the Fema camps exist and that those are coffins. They could also be any number of other things, and the FEMA camps in the videos could be just other kinds of facilities.

Personally, the point I make is this:

If these things (camps/coffins) are as they appear, it makes sense. I don't believe that they necessitate a conspiracy however.

It can be easily estimated given current environmental data that there will be more and more problems, food shortages and a whole host of other complications as the world's ecology worsens.

If I were in Government, or in any form of leadership be it Bilderberg or Illuminati or whatever you want to call it, I too would order coffins.

The preventative steps necissary in order to avert this possible future is what's important. That way we won't need the coffins so much.

But, if you really want to know if there's a conspiracy or not, verify what the scientists are saying. If the worlds climate and envioronment are NOT changing, then you know that our leaderships motives for what they're doing are false. If there's no environmental crisis, then the decisions being made be it re: FEMA camps, or coffins, or in country military, are all based upon a great falsehood, and if that were to be the case, decisions in leadership would be being predicated upon alterior motives-

And there would be a conspiracy.

Edited by Galactus

Ok, so there vaults "cases" to put a coffin in. I can't see how that would save the government any money. You would still have to purchase the expensive coffin to put in the vault. I imagine the vaults wouldn't be cheap either. I can't even guess why there would be so many stocked up but I don't think its anything diabolical. Heres the link of the vault makers. I got it off the video.

plastic vaults

As for the coffins thing, I can't see a real reason for that one. Generally, in times of massive deaths, don't they usually just open a long, deep trench and bury everyone in a mass grave anyway? I mean, if it is an emergency type situation, why take the time to put each person in a box or even a bag for that matter? Not to be brutal or too graphic here but, wouldn't putting bodies in individual coffins or bags present a health risk? You know, more contact with the dead than needed? It just seems to me like it would be far safer for the workers to just bull doze the corpses into mass communl graves.

As for the concentration camps in waiting, I don't know. There is supposed to be one near where I live but, I have yet to load up the family and take a day trip out to see it. I at one time, had a list saved that gave the names and locations fo a bunch of them all around the country but, I don't know if I still hav it or not. Of course, these could come in handy in the case of a massive uprising of the population or something but, by forcibly housing that many citizens, it would surely cause an uproar with the ones still on the loose!

For those that don't know, there is a directive in the Civil Defence handbook that allows for the government to press free citizens into forced labor in case of a national emergency. This might be a good one to look up on your search engine of choice. The first time I remember seeing it was in some book I got from the library, (yes, I used to go to the library, I am that old), that was published during the Cold War and was intended to explain what one could expect if the Soviets ever nuked us.

Not to sound like a fear monger but, I do remember hearing recently that there has been a lot of new activity around a number of these "camps". Supposedly, it is part of a New World Order take over or something. from what I understand, it has to do with Obama saying that in the near future the U.S. was going to have to "make some hard choices that may be unpopular with the people". He really did say that but, I don't know that it dovetails into the "camps" being reactivated or not.

I also remember hearing the rumor that a lot of the refugees from Katrina were housed i a camp in some northern state. I don't know if that is true or not though. It seems like if that had really happened, it would have been all over the news. I mean, we can't even keep Gitmo a secret and it is on an island in the Carribean! how could we keep it quiet if it was happening right here at home?

I'm sure that most governments have some kind of similar contingency plans in place though. I mean, wouldn't it be foolish to not have?

Just my thoughts... and I HOPE that I am right!

yo, Lord. I think you brought up alot of good points/questions.

As for the coffins thing, I can't see a real reason for that one. Generally, in times of massive deaths, don't they usually just open a long, deep trench and bury everyone in a mass grave anyway? I mean, if it is an emergency type situation, why take the time to put each person in a box or even a bag for that matter? Not to be brutal or too graphic here but, wouldn't putting bodies in individual coffins or bags present a health risk? You know, more contact with the dead than needed? It just seems to me like it would be far safer for the workers to just bull doze the corpses into mass communl graves.

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I can think of for half a million "plastic coffins" (which actually appear to be grave liners and likely have a ligitimate reason for being there) would be to maintain some kind of public image (ie we are not just dumping everyone in mass graves).

For those that don't know, there is a directive in the Civil Defence handbook that allows for the government to press free citizens into forced labor in case of a national emergency. This might be a good one to look up on your search engine of choice. The first time I remember seeing it was in some book I got from the library, (yes, I used to go to the library, I am that old), that was published during the Cold War and was intended to explain what one could expect if the Soviets ever nuked us.

I could easily be wrong but can't they do that under martial law anyway?

Not to sound like a fear monger but, I do remember hearing recently that there has been a lot of new activity around a number of these "camps". Supposedly, it is part of a New World Order take over or something. from what I understand, it has to do with Obama saying that in the near future the U.S. was going to have to "make some hard choices that may be unpopular with the people". He really did say that but, I don't know that it dovetails into the "camps" being reactivated or not.

There is alot of ways Obama's words can go..... Could be he is talking about us giving up the "american lifestyle" "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ..." or he could be talking about having to submit to manditory national service. Or, he could be talking about having to decide what flavor of boot we want to lick if some "unseen crisis" unseenly comes about.

I also remember hearing the rumor that a lot of the refugees from Katrina were housed i a camp in some northern state. I don't know if that is true or not though. It seems like if that had really happened, it would have been all over the news. I mean, we can't even keep Gitmo a secret and it is on an island in the Carribean! how could we keep it quiet if it was happening right here at home?

I haven't heard about a northern state camp. However, even the "super dome" (or whatever it was called) was a relocation camp. While that might seem a far cry from what people imagine in darker terms, it was very public, temporary and improvised. There was another relocation camp "under the bridge", where people were held forcibly and not allowed to leave. And that was on the news.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=38...+fema&hl=en

I'm sure that most governments have some kind of similar contingency plans in place though. I mean, wouldn't it be foolish to not have?

Absolutely. In my previous post I posted some evidence for what the government has planned in for in the event of a biological attack. I did not and am not suggesting in that post that we are all going to be thrown in a fire pit by the "vague nebulous meanie pants". However, as you state, it would be foolish to not have such plans in place. But, as ugly as the reality might be, i think there is cause to question such plans. If after a hurrican geraldo is asking why people aren't alowed to just "walk outta here" to where there might be fresh water or food, is that the type of place you (or any of us) want to take our familes in the event of a biological or nuclear attack?

Edited by el midgetron

...the government to press free citizens into forced labor in case of a national emergency....
I could easily be wrong but can't they do that under martial law anyway?
Yes, they can, from what I understand. That is what I was alluding to anyway.

...to maintain some kind of public image (ie we are not just dumping everyone in mass graves).
I'm sure that they would make every attempt to do that but, if the emergency were severe enough or the numbers of dead were piling up too rapidly, they'd have to give up on putting a "happy face" on it and all ceremony would have to be dropped.

There is alot of ways Obama's words can go.....
True, and I have no idea what he meant by that statement either. He could have been refering to just about anything there and I don't know that it was ever clarified.

There was another relocation camp "under the bridge", where people were held forcibly and not allowed to leave. And that was on the news.
I don't doubt that but, I don't remember hearing about it. there are supposed to be a lot of fenced in "relocation camps" scattered around the nation though. Many with guard towers and everything... supposedly. Like I said, I haven't gone looking for any of them even though there is supposed to be one near where I live.

...is that the type of place you (or any of us) want to take our familes in the event of a biological or nuclear attack?
It deffinately wouldn't be a first choice and I think that I would rather try taking my chances on my own, at least for a while. Of course, anything is better than dying so, for many, it might be a welcomed option. Then again, we are presuming that we would be given the "choice". It seems to me that the "camps" described in the conspiracy theory are more for forced holding purposes. You know, like for political foes or maybe for forced re-education or something.

I'm not saying that I buy in to all of this but, it is the theory behind the supposd camps that have been set up in various places around the nation with rail lines, guard towers and barbed wire fences. Years ago, the CT was that it was part of a Clinton plan to subjegate the U.S. to the U.N. and the camps were for housing Americans who were displeased with the new order of things. There were also a lot of people claiming to have seen large numbers of buses, tanks and other vehicles painted white with the letters "U.N." painted on them. I've seen a couple of web sites where some pictures were posted but, once again, I have no idea what they would have been for.

• 2 months later...

An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago reveals the contents of his meetings with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The initial requests seem reasonable enough when FEMA asks the county officials to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan to deal with flooding, fires, high winds and tornadoes.

But as the required meetings and calls with FEMA and DHS continue over a two year period their request become more unusual, raising suspicions of county officials

“We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”

During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and DHS different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

In late December 2008 municipal officials were invited to Indianapolis for a briefing on the state of Indiana. There were told if industry were to collapse for example GM going bankrupt resulting in mass unemployment a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.

Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a Hazard Mitigation Plan.

The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.

FEMA inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.

The sheriff’s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.

The county was asked to make plans for “hardening” of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.

The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

audio at link -

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/02/11/...w-near-chicago/

hilarious!

these camps are nothing more than inconspicuous luxury apartments, should a far-reaching disaster eventuate we will all be safely housed and looked after.

upon arrival you will be escorted directly to your lavish suite and pampered.

they've even put mints on pillows and embroided our initials onto our towels.

our tax dollars at work.

can't you tell this simply by looking?

can't you feel the love?

“We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”

This all seems perfectly reasonable to me. In the event of a major natural disaster or nuclear/biological/chemical attack, the feds would absolutely need to know these things. Police departments? Usually have excellent communications facilities, armories, holding cells, etc. Good for setting up a headquarters. Hazardous materials? In the event of a flood washing out a facility handling hazmat, this would be good to know. Helicopter landing sites? Military medivac helicopters, as well as transports to bring in soldiers who could assist law enforcement with keeping the peace. Airports: size and location? The government wants to know how big the airports are to figure out if they can only land small prop-driven aircraft, or the big boys like C-5s and C-17s; these would be used to bring in food, water, medical supplies, temporary housing like tents and such, and then evacuate the sick and injured. Bridges? Good for setting up security check points. Bridges are nice, man-made choke points, and if you want to control who comes into and leaves a disaster area, these are good places to do it. Power stations? Obviously the Army Corps of Engineers would need to know where all of these are in order to restore power.

I think this "Indiana county official" is being exceptionally paranoid.

Edited by Fighting69th

This all seems perfectly reasonable to me. In the event of a major natural disaster or nuclear/biological/chemical attack, the feds would absolutely need to know these things. Police departments? Usually have excellent communications facilities, armories, holding cells, etc. Good for setting up a headquarters. Hazardous materials? In the event of a flood washing out a facility handling hazmat, this would be good to know. Helicopter landing sites? Military medivac helicopters, as well as transports to bring in soldiers who could assist law enforcement with keeping the peace. Airports: size and location? The government wants to know how big the airports are to figure out if they can only land small prop-driven aircraft, or the big boys like C-5s and C-17s; these would be used to bring in food, water, medical supplies, temporary housing like tents and such, and then evacuate the sick and injured. Bridges? Good for setting up security check points. Bridges are nice, man-made choke points, and if you want to control who comes into and leaves a disaster area, these are good places to do it. Power stations? Obviously the Army Corps of Engineers would need to know where all of these are in order to restore power.

I think this "Indiana county official" is being exceptionally paranoid.

And of course, if they didn't know these things, and a natural disaster occured, they would be criticized for not being prepared.

And of course, if they didn't know these things, and a natural disaster occured, they would be criticized for not being prepared.

Exactly.

• 3 weeks later...