Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps

XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

And of course, if they didn't know these things, and a natural disaster occured, they would be criticized for not being prepared.

Yet New Orleans went under? :huh:

ME

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el midgetron

• XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

• mrbusdriver

• Hazza

Yet New Orleans went under? :huh:

ME

Are you even following the discussion? The incident in question happened after New Orleans and is quite likely a result of the criticism received for what happened there.

Are you even following the discussion? The incident in question happened after New Orleans and is quite likely a result of the criticism received for what happened there.

Cheers must have skipped a page by accident!

- Keep your hair on :P

ME

• 1 month later...

With the current Swine Flu outbreak perhaps these thousands of 'plastic FEMA coffins' that Glenn Beck says don't exist, are for mass death in the USA.....

• 3 weeks later...
An interview with the production supervisor of Vantage Products (the company that makes these "coffins").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzYoWUPfDk

Production Supervisor: "He (Alex Jones) labeled these things as FEMA related, which isn't absolutely not true."

Uh...so according to that convoluted answer Alex Jones was right after all, lol.

NumberOneSon

Edited by NumberOneSon

Production Supervisor: "He (Alex Jones) labeled these things as FEMA related, which isn't absolutely not true."

Uh...so according to that convoluted answer Alex Jones was right after all, lol.

NumberOneSon

I noticed that too... both guys had a difficult time keeping their words straight... though I dont believe it was on purpose... they seemed slightly nervous.

...when dude asked the Vantage worker how many coffins were around them he couldnt answer the question but said Ill tell ya later.... or something to that effect.

...see the "short video" recently posted, and see to what levels some are taking these rumors and fantasies...

If they are planning to kill us all, why would they want to bury MILLIONS of us? what a waste of money and space, surely they would just burn all body's?

They need these for transportation of the bodies to where ever they will dispose of them. Then reuse them? Yes....No???

surely they would just burn all body's?

That would certainly be more efficient and a lot less conspicuous.

Also, what army is going to be doing the martial law? Soldiers are also civilians, my brother being in the British army would not agree to do such a thing and I'm sure a lot more of them wouldn't agree either, they still have civilian life. and if any one hasn't noticed, we are at WAR. It will not stop with just Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure Pakistan will be next, who have access to Nuclear weapons. Also it is suspect that Russia supply's weapon to insurgents and Taliban. There is also North-Korea who America have troubles with. there's a lot of possibility and i doubt those "coffins" are for concentration camps. I like to hear conspiracy theory's s but this one has taken it way too far. They have not got the soldier capacity or power over the people to start concentration camps.

Also, what army is going to be doing the martial law? Soldiers are also civilians, my brother being in the British army would not agree to do such a thing and I'm sure a lot more of them wouldn't agree either, they still have civilian life. and if any one hasn't noticed, we are at WAR. It will not stop with just Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure Pakistan will be next, who have access to Nuclear weapons. Also it is suspect that Russia supply's weapon to insurgents and Taliban. There is also North-Korea who America have troubles with. there's a lot of possibility and i doubt those "coffins" are for concentration camps. I like to hear conspiracy theory's s but this one has taken it way too far. They have not got the soldier capacity or power over the people to start concentration camps.

The American public will generally believe what its been told. That holds even more true for the military who has been trained over and over again to obey orders. So all it takes is a good cover story, convince the public/military that a certain segment of the population is a danger. Whether it's a danger because of disease or risk of terror attack or anarchy or whatever the military will by and large do what they are told.

This FEMA rubbish makes no sense at all, So if your in the army, police or whatever you don't go to a concentration camp? Where's the sense in that, also yes the military are taught to obey orders everyday, but it does not mean they are not humans, if you were a soldier would you force your own family to go to a concentration camp? :S. This conspiracy is getting out of hand, it is in no way possible unless they have a robot army or whatever, which I'm sure some person will come up with and post on youtube and little sheep's follow and spread the word just for the excitement of a investigation and a bit of speculation, i do believe the Illuminati is a real thing, but not to the sinister extent that we are discussing here. Also do you know anybody in the army? they are normal people just like you and me, they are not some drooling at the mouth idiot who will do anything they are told. You also said that they would do it believing that it would protect people? Shoving people into prison camps hardly seems protective at all, It could never happen. Please come back to reality.

The American public will generally believe what its been told. That holds even more true for the military who has been trained over and over again to obey orders. So all it takes is a good cover story, convince the public/military that a certain segment of the population is a danger. Whether it's a danger because of disease or risk of terror attack or anarchy or whatever the military will by and large do what they are told.

Correction, they're trained to obey lawful orders. They are obligated to report a superior officer that asks them to break the law. Soldiers are not mindless robots.

• 4 weeks later...

Possible Psy Op. Non lethal weapon. Induces fear and control. Costs less then cruise missiles. Compliance multiplier.

Start cataloging the benefits. Start asking why? Why store them in public view? What in the comprehensive state of today's technology? What threats are in place?

Edited by 555soul

• 3 months later...

I have spent a good amount of time researching and cross referencing data and material, now im not one for jumping to conclusions, but being that there are no answers given to any real questions I guess we are only left with these "conspiracy theories". with that said... lets look at some facts.

>Recently a bill has been passed giving the president of the united states the right to "temporarily" (no definite time line to define)seize control and shut down all internet activity within the U.S. during a declared state of emergency. With out any rhyme or reason we could lose our sole source of sharing and receiving non regulated information.

>With the up coming flu outbreak only weeks away, laws are being swiftly passed to make swine flu vaccines mandatory, not optional. And if you do not cooperate you would be charged and prosecuted as a criminal and become incarcerated. In boston legislation passed a bill mandating that its citizens receive the H1N1 vaccine, if not they could be charged with time in prison, quarantined and face up to $1,000 a day in fines if they negelect to follow orders.

> The vaccine being administered is unsafe and not tested properly if at all. The same company that was responsible for the 2006 mishap with a H5N1 flu virus (Bird flu, which is fatal to humans) is creating and distributing the new 2009 vaccines. The company Baxter along with all other vaccine producing companies faces no liabilities what so ever and has freedom to put/do anything they want with these vaccines and issue them with very little to no testing at all. Not to mention that while producing a vaccine in 2006 the odds of a H5N1 vaccine some how being exposed and infecting those vaccines is so astronomically low that to say that there was no foul play or any chance of foul play would be beyond ignorant.

> The FEMA camps and coffins... now this only bothers me because of the secrecy behind them. No acknowledgment or explanation as to why they exist bothers me and should bother you. Whether it is simply for precautionary measures or some other agenda is beyond me. All I do know is that those camps or detainment facilities seem to be designed to keep people in. Looking at how FEMA is now apart of our government and the lack of information given, it does sound some alarms.

There is alot of information and history that we do need to take into consideration. Yes these could be precautionary measures for an outbreak of some sort or just preventative measures. But it could also be something much worse. I would love to say that our government would never be capable of doing some of these horrific things that many people are accusing them of, but... when we have overwhelming evidence that 9/11 has more unanswered questions and false information and secrecy behind it, you gotta ask, what is really going on here? Population is the one variable that seems to be in every problem that we as a society face, population control and depopulation might be whats going on here... History has a tendency of repeating itself.

And as for our troops and citizens doing horrible things to its fellow citizens, im sure they said the same thing in Germany. Questioning our government is the most patriotic thing we can do. All I am saying is that the upcoming years are going to be the most interesting... to say the least. Watch for October of this year (2009)

Well, the flu vaccine isn't mandatory; that is a myth- the actual legal documentation doesn't say such a thing. Some folks just love to believe conspiracies and will believe what they want regardless of the truth of the matter, but even if you chose to avoid the vaccine(as is your right) and get sick with the swine flu, you will likely be as healthy as your season flu counterparts and not have much to worry about-medical care keeps fatalities at a minimum.

I think there is some truth to the FEMA camps. However, even <i>if</i> those were "plastic coffins", I think there purpose would be less diabolical than is feared. I don't think we would be given proper burials in the event of a pandemic, purge or otherwise catastrophic event. Even the victoms of the holocaust were dumped into mass graves by the allied forces after the camps were liberated (what else could they do with 100s of thousands of bodies?). Its much more likely that we would be cremated or dumped into mass graves. In the event of some type of "american holocaust" or purge, cremation would be the most likely as it would fully dispose of the bodies (or <i>evidence</i>).

<i><b>For example, a large number of S-327, S-321, S-220, S-111, T400 and T-200 machines are positioned at the Navy Bases of Guantanamo Bay (GITMO), on the Island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, in Iraq and Afghanistan, all supporting US and NATO military efforts. Others are operating or were employed at US Military facilities on islands in the Atlantic Ocean (Ascensions) and Pacific Ocean, such Johnston Island and other undisclosed locations. </b></i>

The US Forest Service and US National Park Service use our machines at various locations in the management of our national forests. The Bureau of Indian Affairs has funded fireboxes for use on Indian Land, mostly for wildfire mitigation programs. <i><b>Under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, a number of our machines have been placed in position to deal with such contingencies as bio terrorism or AG Terror. Our machines play a major roll in disaster recovery operations by FEMA and the Corps of Engineers nationwide</b>.

</i>

<a href="http://www.airburners.com/ab-gov-projects.htm" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#476c8e--><span style="color:#476c8e"><!--/coloro-->http://www.airburners.com/ab-gov-projects.htm<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

"Air Burners’ systems are typically used worldwide in the construction industry to support land clearing operations and demolition debris removal, for forest fire mitigation efforts and at landfill sites to help reduce the reliance on costly landfills by reducing wood waste and similar such waste streams. They are also used in disaster recovery for clearing the aftermath from storm or flood damage, <i><b>and to dispose of (diseased) animal carcasses</b></i>, including BSE, foot-and-mouth disease or CWD affected carcasses. <b>They play a very important role in many contingency plans dealing with bio-security and catastrophic animal emergencies throughout the world.</b>"

<a href="http://www.airburners.com/ab-company_info.htm" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#476c8e--><span style="color:#476c8e"><!--/coloro-->http://www.airburners.com/ab-company_info.htm<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

<b>Swine Carcass Incineration Rate</b>

Swine carcass incineration rates were based

on actual timed observations for total incineration

at temperatures ranging from 1,800° F to 2,000° F

[980° C to 1,100° C]. <b>Carcasses weighing approximately

180 pounds [82 kg] were completely incinerated

in 15 to 20 minutes at the above estimated

temperatures.</b> Air curtain incineration blower fan

speeds ranged from 1,500 to 1,600 rpm’s. <b>A total

of 504 head of swine carcasses, weighing 91,060

pounds [41,300 kg] was incinerated during the 3

days of operation. </b>The average actual incineration

day was approximately 7 hours using 11 cords [40

m3 ] of cut and split dry oak/gum firewood per 7

hour period. <b>A very important factor observed

during the incineration process was that carcass

<i>body fat added significantly to the incineration

rate.</i> It was observed that the small carcasses

weighing less than 100 pounds [45 kg] were not

incinerated as quickly as the carcasses with increased

body fat. <i>The body fat appeared to increase

the incineration rate and provide higher burn

temperatures.

</i></b><a href="http://www.airburners.com/DATA-FILES_Tech/ab_swine_report.pdf" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#476c8e--><span style="color:#476c8e"><!--/coloro-->http://www.airburners.com/DATA-FILES_Tech/ab_swine_report.pdf<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a>

There is also alot of talk of railcars specifically designed to transport people to the FEMA camps. I haven't seen anything very credible to support this. The photos that show up on various websites are of railcars used to transport automobiles. Their design would be il-logical for the transportation, loading/unloading of people. I think standard un-modified box cars have already proven themselves as an efficient means of moving large numbers of people.

I may be slow here, but are you saying that they're hauling around incinerators, and plan on "sending people to the showers"?

Grief, there's a lot of stuff I think may be plausible, but that's just scary.

I may be slow here, but are you saying that they're hauling around incinerators, and plan on "sending people to the showers"?

Grief, there's a lot of stuff I think may be plausible, but that's just scary.

Not exactly. I just don't think if a crippling depopulation event happens that we can count on a fancy plastic box to be our final resting place.

Like I said before, I don't give in to all that is put out there, I take all the information given to me, asses the info and come to my own conclusions. But going back to what you were saying (fluffy bunny) in regards to the vaccine...

> Now the actual H1N1 flu could be one of two things... (1)it could be nothing at all, just a slightly different strand of virus from the normal flu (which I see it being, which is why I wont be getting the vaccine) (2) It could be something that has mutated (whether naturally or artificially) and could be fatal. With that said and the knowledge given about vaccines in general lets asses this. These vaccines in the past have been known to do more harm than good, Autism is sadly a perfect example of that. As an aspiring genetic chemist I also see some of the chemicals used as extremely harmful. Mercury being one of the big ones, exposed even on the outer epidermis, could lead to death (within 6 months). Smaller amounts (like the amounts used in these vaccines have been known to inhibit proper cell growth, destroy nervous systems, and even act as a carcinogen. This isnt the only toxic substance used. Squalene is another dangerous yet often used in vaccines... check it out for yourself http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm181950.htm or you could check this one as well http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-ingredients-are-in-h1n1-swine-flu.html

With that pointed out, would you put what ever toxic cocktail that is manufactured by a non-regulated, questionable company (like baxter)??? I know im not, and I urge everyone else to refuse the vaccine as well.

> The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act which was passed gives the companies full immunity from their actions, reading the fine print and the legality of it all, you will see that these companies (no matter how much damage they cause) will walk away, free of any repercussions. http://www.hhs.gov/disasters/discussion/planners/prepact/index.html

> Regarding the vaccine as not mandatory... All this talk about chipping and keeping tabs on people that have received the vaccine and those that didn't, turns out to be true and happening.

http://allnurses.com/pandemic-flu-forum/boston-launches-flu-424404.html

Now as for it being a myth, you should really check your history. There was a case back in 1905, called Jacobson v. the commonwealth of Massachusetts which regards the balance between individual rights and the public’s health. This case clearly shows that vaccines can be made mandatory. http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/vaccines/Jacobson_v_Massachusetts_brief.htm

I highly suggest that if you take anything from this post, it's this case. Im sorry, but these are the facts, maybe its time to stop believing what THEY want you to believe and look at the facts and the evidence around you.

> As for the coffins (wearer of hats).... They do exist and they do serve a purpose. I see how it would make sense to just throw bodies into a mass grave (Nazi Germany), yet there is a very important difference. The people executed and buried were not infected with a pathogen that could potentially be harmful even after death. In a scenario like the one that some are predicting, bodies (even after death) would have to be quarantined. These "coffin liners" are the perfect solution for this problem. Not only would they contain the virus, but they are also cheap and easy to manufacture. Now say that they were not meant for any particular reason, they would still make perfect "coffins" for any matter really. It is more hygienic that way.

Again I am not saying that I know this to be true, but if you look at all the secrecy tied to what is or isnt going on, you can only speculate what the possible outcomes could be. Please if you have any information that states otherwise please respond, or even email me; chriscruz223@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds like this belongs more in the conspiracy forum.

As to the subject, I think it's very possible but not necessarily sinister.

If a plague or toxic event (like a WMD attack) killed thousands or millions quick and sanitary disposal of bodies is essential. There isn't time for traditional burrial processes.

Good to see they're prepared. Though if I went to my doctor and he diagnosed me with a terminal illness, could you imagine the shock on my face if he reassured me that he was completely prepared and stepped aside to reveal a nice oak coffin for me.

Don't mean much by it. Just thought it might cause a bit of amusement. Anyway, I should look into getting some sleep soon...