Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mini-readings game

Razer0

So this is a 'just for fun' readings game that anyone can partake in, if you have any experience or not.

What you have to do is write a sentence that pops in your head that relates to the next poster. Any little ol' thing :)

The next person verifies it with a true or false answer and may elaborate on it if they like.

How to do it? Discern which are thoughts and which are intuitive thoughts. Your own thoughts are like a story line that happen in sequence in your mind, for instance: If I look at the camera on my desk I then have a memory of a night out with friends. From that thought, it changes to a thought about a particular friend and maybe perhaps something that I need to do still with the person, or a fun memory of the person, and then move on to the next thought about whatever else.

An intuitive thought is when you keep your mind clear of a pattern of thoughts (even for a few seconds is achievable by most) and ask yourself a question and see what thought 'pops' into your mind - be it an image or perhaps a 'vision' or a feeling. Thats the one you should write down that involves the next person.

Kapeesh? :)

I'll give the first a go..

The next person that reads this is very skeptical about physic abilities and might be hesitant to take part. (if this is true.. so what? just give it a go anyway :P)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• Paraweird

• clubfoot O.M.G.

• Queen in the North

So this is a 'just for fun' readings game that anyone can partake in, if you have any experience or not.

What you have to do is write a sentence that pops in your head that relates to the next poster. Any little ol' thing :)

The next person verifies it with a true or false answer and may elaborate on it if they like.

How to do it? Discern which are thoughts and which are intuitive thoughts. Your own thoughts are like a story line that happen in sequence in your mind, for instance: If I look at the camera on my desk I then have a memory of a night out with friends. From that thought, it changes to a thought about a particular friend and maybe perhaps something that I need to do still with the person, or a fun memory of the person, and then move on to the next thought about whatever else.

An intuitive thought is when you keep your mind clear of a pattern of thoughts (even for a few seconds is achievable by most) and ask yourself a question and see what thought 'pops' into your mind - be it an image or perhaps a 'vision' or a feeling. Thats the one you should write down that involves the next person.

Kapeesh? :)

I'll give the first a go..

The next person that reads this is very skeptical about physic abilities and might be hesitant to take part. (if this is true.. so what? just give it a go anyway :P)

i get something about books, maybe you like to read? also i get the picture of a guy with kind of wavy/curly blonde hair, blue eyes. correct me if i'm wrong :)

lol its true but youre not supposed to do a readings on me haha.

The fun comes in where you write something about the next person to post, even though you dont know who it is, through a series of coincidences and events to get that person to read it :)

I suppose im that next person anyway :P

i get something about books, maybe you like to read? also i get the picture of a guy with kind of wavy/curly blonde hair, blue eyes. correct me if i'm wrong :)

For you, I'm getting snow? Has it been snowing near you?

I'm also getting the smell of cooking...

That's not just the fact that I'm hungry, is it?

No joke: It was most definately snowing here this morning (wet snow, but still).

And.......I had *just* finished microwaving my lunch when I decided on a whim to check out this thread.

WEIRD!!! Lol.

Okay for the next person, I can't get the name "Charles" or "Charlie" out of my mind. I'm thinking that this Charles has very well defined cheekbones, but his mouth is somewhat small.

O_o

I'm not charlie, but I have a smaller mouth and high cheekbones.

the next person took a nature walk recently.

the next person took a nature walk recently.

Nope.....

Umm..... the next person is wearing something red :P

Nope.....

Umm..... the next person is wearing something red :P

lol no......

the next person has recently been accused of a small sort of crime in a personal argument , needs to shave and is frustrated easily.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

lol no......

the next person has recently been accused of a small sort of crime in a personal argument , needs to shave and is frustrated easily.

I do need a shave, but not so much on the rest.

If we are guessing things about the NEXT person to post, and they can read it BEFORE posting - don't you think that will affect who posts? I don't see how this is supposed to be meaningful.

Anyway, the next person to post has a problem with a guy named Bob and can't spell very well.

Edited by Moonie2012

If we are guessing things about the NEXT person to post, and they can read it BEFORE posting - don't you think that will affect who posts? I don't see how this is supposed to be meaningful.

I agree, it would be alot more fun and challenging if you tried to read the person above you........imo.

Anyway, the next person to post has a problem with a guy named Bob and can't spell very well.

And no on this....lol.

The next person has blonde hair.

I agree, it would be alot more fun and challenging if you tried to read the person above you........imo.

And no on this....lol.

The next person has blonde hair.

nope blonde highights tho

this person has brown eyes

I do need a shave, but not so much on the rest.

The point is to not 'guess' and make up some arb stuff. The meaningful part comes in where your intuition (not imagination) tells you something about the next person to post. If its true, then they will reply. If its false, they might not reply but also may reply with an answer. The laws of attraction are involved where two events are drawn to each other and meet in this thread. Think of it as a stimulation, or a flexing of a muscle, of the brow chakra. The more you work it out, like in a gym, the more developed it gets :)

Nope, have blue eyes.

The next person has a craving for ice-cream ?

The point is to not 'guess' and make up some arb stuff. The meaningful part comes in where your intuition (not imagination) tells you something about the next person to post. If its true, then they will reply. If its false, they might not reply but also may reply with an answer. The laws of attraction are involved where two events are drawn to each other and meet in this thread. Think of it as a stimulation, or a flexing of a muscle, of the brow chakra. The more you work it out, like in a gym, the more developed it gets :)

The point is ("guessing" or not) that this is futile.

There's no way to tell if someone really knows something about the next person, or if the next person to post is just a random that came in and decided to post (or not) depending on the post before them - it isn't exercising anything but chance and nothing can possibly "develop" from it.

A much better way would be to guess (or whatever you want to call it) something about the person that posted BEFORE them - but I don't know how that could play out in an orderly way.

No, no ice-cream craving. The next person just bought new shoes.

Edited by Moonie2012

The next person just bought new shoes.

No new shoes for me........

The next poster loves shrimp.

The point is ("guessing" or not) that this is futile.

There's no way to tell if someone really knows something about the next person

^^^ that you know of...

lol, it doesnt help when this forum is full of skeptics :P... Its using the same principle as police 'psychic' detectives, if you ever watched any of those TV episodes. There's no 'guess-work' involved when they perceive images of criminals of where they have been, especially when they've never seen them before in their entire life.

Anyway, I love pirates of the Caribbean.. does that count? :lol:

Next poster has a little-to-medium sized dog? Dark brown or blackish of sorts.. with a fringe ?

^^^ that you know of...

lol, it doesnt help when this forum is full of skeptics :P... Its using the same principle as police 'psychic' detectives, if you ever watched any of those TV episodes. There's no 'guess-work' involved when they perceive images of criminals of where they have been, especially when they've never seen them before in their entire life.

Anyway, I love pirates of the Caribbean.. does that count? :lol:

Next poster has a little-to-medium sized dog? Dark brown or blackish of sorts.. with a fringe ?

I'm not talking as a skeptic on this, I'm talking from the point of common sense and logic. There are better ways to do this - and that's all I'm going to say about it anymore.

No dog here. The next person just ate noodles for lunch.

Edited by Moonie2012

The next person just ate noodles for lunch.

Spot on with the noodles...well this afternoon anyway ;)

The next person has just come in from posting a letter.

Edited by Still Waters

Nope...

I feel the next person has a real interest in antique books. Has Blue eyes..

Nope...

I remember when this thread just started out I read the post by Razer0, and I thought, "This fits me near perfectly except I tend to be skeptical in order to find out the truth, not the skeptic says, 'Stop watching anime you darn kids!' I don't think I should participate right now..."

BTW the next person's real first name starts with an "M".

okay, ummm, the next person to post is a blonde, brown eyes, stands at about 5'6 i'm guessing, knows someone named eric. could be wrong

okay, ummm, the next person to post is a blonde, brown eyes, stands at about 5'6 i'm guessing, knows someone named eric. could be wrong

I'm not blonde, I do have brown eyes, I'm not 5'6" but I do know someone named Eric :P

The next poster is drinking a hot beverage as they are reading this...

Ice cold vitaminwater. The next person who posts will have shoes.

I have no clue if I can actually do this, seeing how I do most of what I see is with the person already present...when anyone could come in, because that means I don't have a focus target point..so seems kind of backwards to me...but ugh give it a try.

The first thing I see from this person is either a grandma or an old aunt that is beside them or thinking about them, wearing glasses with rims not brown almost sort of have a red I dare say...wait I just got two older ppl

One of them was taller and fatter, the other was shorter and skinner, that taller one had the thicker glasses, and a sweatshirt on, that had snowman on it, while the other woman was constrasting the white sweater background, by wearing a red sweater background...I believe the shorter one was wearing this on.

In the kitchen, so I assume they have to be baking cookies or something sucrumptious haha. Also, tile floor in the kitchen, i cannot tell if that is a dog or cat you have because the bowls are low on the floor

Anywho, could be totally wrong as I've nevre really tried to read someone that hasn't been here

O and randomly I got peanut butter cookies in my head but I believe that is from something else

gooday!

O almost forgot on of them even has a gold jingly on their sweater ^^

Edited by puridalan

None of that sounds familiar to me......

Next poster has a big plant in the same room their computer is in.