Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
louie

Santiago 10th December UFO`S

9 posts in this topic

It looked quite impressive at the start but in the last minute of the footage it just looked like planes coming into land.

My father seems to have seen something similar to that, well that's what I gather from what they explained to me. This was when I was around 4 or 5 years of age though and during this time my dad was always at the bars so that could explain it, he actually saw the lights coming out of a bar :D.

My father seems to have seen something similar to that, well that's what I gather from what they explained to me. This was when I was around 4 or 5 years of age though and during this time my dad was always at the bars so that could explain it, he actually saw the lights coming out of a bar :D.

Hmmm...ET stopping at the pub/bar for a pint? :D

Welcome to UM Fall'Faster! BTW, your English is great. :tu:

:lol:

Thinking back at what l have seen coming out of bars in my young days (somehow never saw anything when entering the bar) :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thinking back at what l have seen coming out of bars in my young days (somehow never saw anything when entering the bar) :rolleyes:

Reminds me of an incident that took place when my son was about 5 years old. We were shopping at 'WallyWorld' when a group of Goth teenagers passed by us. My son asked (and very loudly as only a 5 yr old can): "Hey Mom, what planet do they come from?". :lol:

Reminds me of an incident that took place when my son was about 5 years old. We were shopping at 'WallyWorld' when a group of Goth teenagers passed by us. My son asked (and very loudly as only a 5 yr old can): "Hey Mom, what planet do they come from?". :lol:

How is the saying, "from drunk people and children thou shall hear the truth" or something like that....

Cheers,

Badeskov

That might be the reason the shuttle was delayed for a day.

Welcome to UM Fall'Faster! BTW, your English is great. :tu:

Cheers,

Badeskov

How is the saying, "from drunk people and children thou shall hear the truth" or something like that....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Off - Topic somewhat ;) ......... any ideas? they where there for some time and in some kind of , dare I say it . FORMATION :w00t: . I personally cant tell what the lights are , why cant they come closer?? do the lights have camera detectors? - so 'they' get as far away as possible!! :lol:

ME