Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New TV Show — LEVERAGE!

Orion von Koch

For most of his teaching career, He taught a short course on THE HUMAN LEVERAGING PARADIGM. He gave his students tons of articles that he wrote for a legal journal over a 12 year period and they had many deep discussions on the subject of creating a Leverage. I hope one or two of his former 2000 students are behind this new show on TV. It would make him very proud. But, if not at least he will know of some 2000 people who will see that word LEVERAGE and want to watch the show to see if their old teacher was right in teaching them how they have leveraged every moment of their existence...for power and control.

He knows they all still have those old white papers.

See this: http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-Hyped.htm

Edited by Orion von Koch

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orion von Koch

• Fluffybunny

• Mattshark

• Saard

For most of his teaching career, He taught a short course on THE HUMAN LEVERAGING PARADIGM. He gave his students tons of articles that he wrote for a legal journal over a 12 year period and they had many deep discussions on the subject of creating a Leverage. I hope one or two of his former 2000 students are behind this new show on TV. It would make him very proud. But, if not at least he will know of some 2000 people who will see that word LEVERAGE and want to watch the show to see if their old teacher was right in teaching them how they have leveraged every moment of their existence...for power and control.

It has been said that the universe is nothing but information. If this is true, we can create movement by changing information...this is already being done. Is it a closed loop?

And the show is related to him how?

And the show is related to him how?

I was wondering where the TV show was.

You wouldn't be plugging your own website here, would you, boss?

http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-FineArts1.htm

Yep, you might just be.

Some good paintings there though.

Edited by Saard

You wouldn't be plugging your own website here, would you, boss?

Yep, you might just be.

Some good paintings there though.

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc. So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.

Edited by Orion von Koch

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc. So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.

What like asking where your show you have claimed is because there is nothing on it on your intial post? Disgrace isn't. Questioning you like that.

What like asking where your show you have claimed is because there is nothing on it on your intial post? Disgrace isn't. Questioning you like that.

I have no show now. It was canceled by myself due to the high cost of having the show. I cannot afford to show anymore due to the high cost of framing. I wanted to put up different works and they were not framed but that is the cost of doing business. I guess I am through now because this old man cannot pay his dues anymore. So goes life. Many of my old works are on the net anyway at various sites. At least people like them. But, no one buys art anymore...Thank God I pushed my students into art for videos and DVD RPGs. Virtual Reality and Movie Making were good courses. I hope some of my future Spielbergs let me sweep up their studios some day...I need to survive too.

Edited by Orion von Koch

I have no show now. It was canceled by myself due to the high cost of having the show. I cannot afford to show anymore due to the high cost of framing. I wanted to put up different works and they were not framed but that is the cost of doing business. I guess I am through now because this old man cannot pay his dues anymore. So goes life. Many of my old works are on the net anyway at various sites. At least people like them. But, no one buys art anymore...Thank God I pushed my students into art for videos and DVD RPGs. Virtual Reality and Movie Making were good courses. I hope some of my future Spielbergs let me sweep up their studios some day...I need to survive too.

Yuck! Talk about negative vibes!

I like a lot of your art and you certainly liven up this forum with your presence. I don't understand most of what you say but it wouldn't be so much fun without you.

Sweeping is in someone else's future, a multi-talented dog like yourself wont stay down.

Grrr etc.

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am. I was warned not to come to this site by longstanding webmasters who I met long ago when at the Hearst Intranet employ. They told me of several who lurk here to create havoc.

Booogity boogity booogity! *laughs*

So we designed a little test, and sure as shooting, they came through just like we thought. There are no repercussions since most of us are just good folks, but we do lurk at many sites under different names. It just represents a study of Human Nature. I truly feel sorry for some who visit Hell on others. Thanks for the Paintings post. I do love to paint.

*laughs hard* I used to play that game when I was 12. I had a group called "The Net Enforcers" which had maybe three members, and I would pretend I was part of a unit of internet gustappos. I would tell people I was thinking about moving a monitoring unit into the chatroom to help clean things up, and act all high and mighty. It was pathetic.

I am sorry Saard, I just do not trust some here to understand who or what I am.

Is that why the list grows longer by the day/conversation/opportunity?

:rolleyes:

Booogity boogity booogity! *laughs*

*laughs hard* I used to play that game when I was 12. I had a group called "The Net Enforcers" which had maybe three members, and I would pretend I was part of a unit of internet gustappos. I would tell people I was thinking about moving a monitoring unit into the chatroom to help clean things up, and act all high and mighty. It was pathetic.

There are many tests in life. In fact, some philosophers say that all of life is a test. We are here to learn, but few can get past themselves enough to see the potential for their own win. They play the clowns game instead at others expense. Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

"Thus it is demonstrated that to capture a man it is not sufficient to enslave his body — it is necessary to enlist his reason; that to free a man it is not enough to strike the shackles from his limbs — his mind must be liberated from bondage to his own ignorance. Physical conquest must ever fail, for, generating hatred and dissension, it spurs the mind to the avenging of an outraged body; but all men are bound whether willingly or unwillingly to obey that intellect in which they recognize qualities and virtues superior to their own."

Manly P. Hall.

Edited by Orion von Koch