Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A new 'face' on Mars?

Magikman

Get ready for another round of theories and speculations about 'life' on Mars. Here's a picture from the Mars Global Surveyor that some are touting as further 'proof' of ancient civilization on Mars;

The image is roughly 3 miles wide and 17 miles long(top to bottom). Thats alot of carving! :o

Here is a link to the website that purports to see much more evidence of alien life on Mars. You can see just how convoluted and imaginative some of these 'images' are. There are quite a few, test yourself to see how highly impressionable you are to their suggestions;

http://www.metaresearch.org/solar%20system/cydonia/asom/artifact_html/defau

lt.htm://http://www.metaresearch.org/solar%2...ml/defau

lt.htm

Magikman

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigsteff

• Magikman

• Mentalcase

• djdodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are so many photographs of Mars that have been interpreted as evidence of an Alien Civilization, that it's difficult to believe any of them these days. Following the Path Finder landing, somebody started up a web site, which included photographs showing what he described as an "alien tent" on the surface of Mars. This was followed by some shots of an "alien frog" and other such claims. It's likely that if you look at any photograph of Mars for long enough you can see things which resemble familiar objects. There have been some interesting photographs of geometrically laid out pyramid objects however, but apart from those, there has been little credible proof of anything out of the ordinary on the Martian surface.

As far as the Faces on Mars are concerned, I would have imagined an Alien Race would have made a much better job of them ! If an advanced race of beings had really built monuments on Mars, they would be a lot more obvious, and there would be a lot less controversial theories regarding their validity.

Especially because of the size of this latest picture - it's monument-al!!!<g>, I can't really believe it. BUT I gotta say, you don't have to look hard to see(to me,anyway)an almost feminine face(Cleopatra?).

It does have that feminine look, doesnt it. This face sure doesnt make me any more convinced.

What really gets me thinking is those pyramid like structures that are close to the "face" in the cydonian region. They say those structures not only have a perfect pyramid shape, but that they have a geometric relationship with each other "pyramid"

O.K. here goes. What IF Mars had some visitors tens of thousands or may be hundreds of thousands of years ago, and they created those controvercial structures. Wouldnt it be reasonable to assume that these structures would have felt the effects of time, like erosion or being bombarded with space debris? And that is the reason why they are no longer perfectly detailed ???

Just something to think about.

Homer

• 1 year later...

well let us leave Mars .. and think about the new Planet called Nibiru ... it is coming soon biggrin.gif ..I hope to get to see it .. IT you want more information about this planet .. just visit the Following web site...

www.aliensthetruth.com

they call it the 12th planet smile.gif

I put an effect on this pic from photoshop, just thought it gave the face more personality. I had to crop the pic because of the size..

post-5-1053528917.jpg

Edited by Mentalcase