Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is God ?

UM-Bot

cross.jpg
Doug Yurchey: Everyone asks this dull, drab, boring question. Therefore it should be dealt with immediately, which is not to trivialize this all encompassing query. Heres the problemit is just too large of a question. Whats the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything? TOO BIG of a question is the dilemma.

Why not ask how suns and planets are created? Why not ask how humans can be created? Nopeople want to understand the big pictureso they question who is the Architect of it ALL? Who is the overall Builder? People ask what is God as if they can understand the answer. They cannot even understand the question. The problem is the question of God is not understandable. The problem is the answer of God is truly incomprehensible.

We are but microscopic insects in the grand scheme of things. How could such small creatures such as us expect to understand the thing, being, force, entity, alien or whatever you choose to call GOD? We cannot. The question becomes nearly moot.

Who says there is only one Universe? Why believe there is the singularity of only one Big Bang? If the cosmos teaches us anything it should be the fact of a limitless infinity. Nothing stops and simply comes to an end; there is always a beyond, a flow, a change or a recycling. There is always many in one and one in many. Atoms were not the smallest bodies; they are composed of infinitesimal quarks.Quarks are probably composed of even smaller bits. The universe is not like China; its borders do not end with a wall. In fact, there are no borders. There is not one Universe and one Big Bang. The ultimate, overall, Super-Universe contains endless worlds and an infinite number of Big Bangs

Please, think on this point. Let the idea of many, many universes sink into skulls that may never have contemplated the possibility. An infinite number of Big Bangsis a big one to swallow in one gulp. Our Big Bang is merely thatour Big Bang. That primordial explosion, that was our worlds physical beginning, is our Big Banglike we have our cluster of galaxies, our galaxy, our sun and our planet Earth. It is not THE Big Bang and there is not a single universe or a single Big Bang. Why not clusters of Big Bangs? And clusters of clusters of Big Bangs as there are clusters of galactic clusters? This larger picture of worlds within worlds is the PATTERN. That concept probably applies to the idea of many Big Bangs. So, if true, what does that do to ones view of God?

Consider the amazing possibility that our Electro-Magnetic Spectrum are more worlds, physical universes with their own Big Bangs, relatively traveling by us at such high velocities that they are only perceived as light-speed frequencies! Light is the only visible portion of the EMS. The other bands are different EM frequencies such as infrared, ultraviolet, x-rays, television, microwaves, cosmic rays, short and long radio waves. In physics, we ask how can an object act as particle AND wave? The answer has to do with relative MOTION. Take particles, like atoms and molecules, and move them very fast (light-speed) relative to stationary atoms and moleculesand you get this RAIN of Electro-Magnetic energy from space. Space is not an empty void of nothingness. Our radio telescopes do not detect the observable universe. The huge dishes and arrays are constructed to record the RADIO or EMS universe that exists of micro quanta moving along different wavelengths at light-speed. Radio sources are everywhere in the universe, in all wavelengths and in all directions. Real, physical worlds are warping by us so fast that we only detect them as EM energy!

Let the idea that the energy received by radio telescopes are actual solar systems sink inthat real, physical universes like and unlike ours could be zipping by us so fast that it is only possible to perceive them as EM waves. This certainly does not break the Energy = Matter equation. The speed of light is the limit for each universe. If you, in a light-speed saucer, reach light-speedthen, you run-off and no longer exist in your universe. Your ship has caught up with a particular light-speed universeand it now appears stationary to you! Certain saucer vehicles may change universes as easy as hitting a button on a remote control. What does that do the picture of God?

The truth is Church officials should never be speaking for God. How can they?

We know so little of the universeand yet we think we can conceive of its overall CREATOR? We are so unaware that our entire universe is probably only a microscopic particle of far greater Universes and still there is no end. Worlds to the micro and worlds to the MACRO, endlessly, is the probable composition of the UNIVERSE. The only philosopher that had it astronomically correct was Dr. Seuss in his book Horton Hear a Who? The universes never end. If Albert Einstein was only alive long enough to read Dr. Seuss, then maybe he would have understood the Unified Field. Stars or suns are really positively-charged, atomic nuclei. The planets in solar system patterns are really negatively-charged electrons in their orbits around their suns (protons). Our cosmic bodies are but micro particles in a physical Universe on an incomprehensible, larger level above us. And still, that larger world is only a small particle of something far greater.

Another consideration is the link between Black Holes and quasars. Not only do Black Holes suck everything from all sides into one point, they also SHRINK the objects or ships caught within the powerful vortex. Unlike popular belief, you are not crushed upon entering the Black Hole. Also, (this could be a hard one to grasp) you and your ship survive the complete journey through a Black Hole. You are not destroyed in a singularity as Professor Hawking suggests. Once more, universes do not come to an end. There is all the reason to believe thatif you go into a Black Holeyou exit another universes quasar. If there is a yin, then there must be an equal and opposite yang.

Quasars are White Holes. Enormous amounts of energy/matter eject out of these (relatively small?) spherical, white objects at the farthest reaches of our observable universe. More energy than entire galaxies flow out of a quasar. We have photographed vast jets of matter millions of miles in length shooting from quasars. As strange as matter curves, flows and disappears into a Black Holeincredible amounts of energy/matter appear and shoot out from the quasi-stellar mysteries known as quasars. What astronomers do not realize is that it is easier to explain the enigma of quasars as HOLES. Everything pours OUT of a quasar (not in) at all directions, even light, from a single point. This is the exact opposite of a Black Hole.

linked-image

Go into a Black Hole, come out a quasar is a logical assumption. Imagine entering a Black Hole. You are being SHRUNK into the next level down, to the MICRO universe. You safely emerge out of the other end as if it were a wormhole. Looking back, you see a view from the other side or micro-world. That tiniest vortex of the Black Hole is now the MASSIVE APERTURE OF A SPHERICAL GUSHER OF ENERGY AND MATTER KNOWN AS A QUASAR! From that microscopic universe, the White Hole quasar is an incredibly large structure. It all depends on your point of view, doesnt it? When we photograph far-out quasars, we are actually viewing objects, ships, matter, debris and energy exiting out after being shrunk down from the MACRO universe above us. When they entered their Black Hole conduits in the MACRO universe, they were shrunk down to our microscopic level. The world is amazingmuch more expansive and multi-layered than you can imagine.

Black Hole Quasar flows may be normal conduits between worlds. They are unfathomable phenomena to Earthlings, but they could be normal space ways for life forms that know how to travel the curves of space.

Before we try to understand the Architect (God), maybe we should attempt to know a bit about the architecture (the Universe). What of parallel worlds? There could be universes existing in different dimensions; invisible realms, different times? Why bring up the God question when we are so blind to true reality? Einstein called us feeble creatures that are blind to the full spectrum of the Universe.

Who says the CREATOR of all things was the Creator of the Earth? Possibly, life forms on an enormous level are responsible for the existence of many universes. Other life-entities could be the galaxy-makers. Another level of life entirely could be the makers of solar systems. God, whatever you believe it to be, might have had NOTHING to do with the formation of the planet we walk upon.

Who says the manufacturer of the Earth created human beings? We may not have been magically created by a mystical God or by the same thing that formed distant galaxies. Humans may not be natural by-products of the planet. We may be strangers here on this planet. We may be the result or end-product of a long-abandoned Earth colony. By the same logic, the seeder of life on Earth might not have been the builder of the planet. The creator of human Life in the universe may not have been the creator of human life on Earth. The creator of human life on Earth might not have been the same ones responsible for the plants and animals on the planet. One could even extrapolate and say the CREATOR of EVERYTHING, ALL, the real SUPREMEmight not have been the Being that created something as small and insignificant as our particular universe!

The question becomes gods or God? There is an eastern philosophy that every cluster of galaxies has its god; every galaxy has its god; every star system has its god and every planet has its god. Every Big Bang could also have its god. Could these be alien life forms that rule in larger and larger cosmic Hierarchies? Are the angels aliens?

God was once plural; there were multiple gods as in Chariots of the Gods? In books of India that predate the Bible, GODS flew in the sky and waged terrible wars. There were the giants, the titans, the Children of Heaven and the Children of Men. Before Biblical editing, the word gods, plural, was in the Old Testament. Editors changed gods to the simplified version of God in the Bible. You see, the once enlightened masses fell to the Dark Ages; people became simple and actually descended to primitiveness. They could no longer comprehend complex things or a universe of many gods. Gods became the single GOD. Hundreds of years ago, the masses became indoctrinated on a simpler view.

Today, we should question the concept of one God. Are you so sure Church officials have the correct and true answers? Is it as simple as one God or is that all that your mind can handle? Possibly, we should explore eastern philosophies and the idea of a complex, multi-leveled, multi-faceted Universe? Same can be said for God.

A lot of science has been covered on the subject of God. Would not God be the Ultimate Scientist? Scientific facts should not scare or intimidate God as they might bother the Church clergy. Would not God be the ultimate geneticist and know every code of everyones DNA? Then, why are religious leaders so angry when scientists use stem cells or genetically engineer a clonebecause the geneticists dared to dabble in the realm of God? It would seem as if genetic scientists are emulating Godand whats wrong with emulating God?

Does GOD exist? The quick answer.com in the search-engine is:

[Yes, but not as the Church and numerous religions perceive Him to be.]

For one thing, God is not male and should never be referred to as some kind of bearded man in the sky. What kind of chauvinistic, macho, woman-hating, male priest came up with the nonsense that the Supreme GOD has a penis?! This writer does not believe that the Creator of universes has a penis. What this writer has attempted to express is the answers are not simple. Do not look for simple answers to complex questions. So, why look at God through the eyes of medieval men and women? Come into the modern age. View religious things scientifically and view scientific things religiously.

The Bible in Exodus Chapter 15, verse 3 reads that the Lord is a man of war. This is wrong on so many levels. A hint of historical truth may be gleaned in the quote as we realize that the god of these people was a man. The war reference makes no religious sense (unless God is not good), but supports the concept that technology explains many Biblical events.

Consider the idea of CLONING as a possible and reasonable Creation-theory. Now, if this were the casethat the genesis of humankind on Earth was a result of human cloningthen, our progenitor or Creator would indeed be a human being. And, yes, that would mean that our god could have had a penis!

If human, space travelers landed on Earth a very long time ago and cloned themselvesthen, later, those clones stayed and inhabited the planetthen; our god (small g) could have been any human with the ability of space travel and the knowledge of cloning. Possibly, we were not created. Rather, we were Xeroxed.

What is God? God is also anyone that ruthlessly has ultimate control over another. Too often, in the history of the human race, fascist authorities have played GOD and exercised total dominion over another country/race or culture. Too many wars have been fought in the name of God. Do you really think God is on your side as you shed blood for your country? Maybe God sides with your enemy? Maybe God supports the rebellious, conscientious objector?

In this writers experience, we should never mention the G-Word. This is not to negate a wonderful, celestial, spiritual belief system of Higher Beings. One should be in greater and greater awe the more they learn of the world. But, why speak of things we do not understand? Why give the impression that we know something that we could not possibly know? Why use the G-Word at all? (I apologize for my usage of the GOD-concept in this article).

We are all Gods

During World War 2, modern military units established bases on numerous South Sea Islands. Primitive Polynesian natives had never seen technology before or people of the outside world. The simple islanders did not understand what they observed. Airplanes, guns, grenades, torpedos, radios and television were beyond their experience.

After the war, people flew back to the islands and made a remarkable discovery. They saw effigies of airplanes. The natives prayed to large models of the airplane. A simple and pure culture on remote islands had been contaminated by the presence of the military. Ever since the bases were dismantled and the servicemen had left, the Polynesians searched the skies. They waited for the return of their new gods and built airplane-idols in their honor.

Anyone can become GOD if they have the power to control another group that sees their overseers as gods. Too often in human history, the powerful have ruled over the helpless. Too often we pray to God when we are in great need or desperate trouble. Maybe it is time to take responsibility for ourselves. Maybe it is time to be strong rather than weak? Maybe it is time to rely on ourselves rather than wait for some kind of guidance that might not ever come? Maybe it is time to realize the greatness of ourselves, a new potential for the human race and know that there is god-like power within us all

Doug Yurchey can be reached at dugko@surfside.net

Author’s note: One time I was getting off of an airplane and made my way through the airport. I came across a Hare Krishna person that gave away flowers or pamphlets. The guy was dressed in the appropriate attire of light robes. He shaved his head exactly like the members of his faith. He was virtually identical in appearance with others of his kind that populated the airport. Usually, I never get into a ‘deep’ discussion with a total stranger…but, I could not help myself. A thought came to me that I had to explore with the Hare Krishna guy.

He professed God’s love, which was all well and good. He spoke of how we should give up Earthly possessions, the ways of the world, physical pleasures and accept a life in complete servitude to your God.

I later confronted him one-on-one and commented, ‘Ah, wait a minute…only a selfish, egotistical God would want such a thing.’

He stared at me not knowing what to say or think.

I clarified my point. ‘I mean, the Hare Krishnas wear the same clothes; they cut their hair the same way; probably think and live exactly the same as identical UNITS…serving their God…’

He said, ‘Yes?’

I said, ‘Well, I don’t believe we were made (our purpose) to serve God. What kind of God would create creatures whose ONLY purpose is to serve God? The answer is an egomaniac of a Creator. Whatever ‘God’ is to me, that thing, would appreciate diversity; unique/creative art and the power of the individual. Maybe God respects the rebel and critic over the unquestioning slave? Why not use what exists in the world, including physical pleasures? Maybe we are supposed to exercise in the ways of the world. Also, my God would not want or desire to be SERVED by its creations. My God would rather we turn that love and servitude toward each other; love each other, rather than God.’

The Hare Krishna person was silent and had no comeback for me. Who knows if my words had any effect? We went our separate ways.

Love each other…

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3rd rock resident alien

• Lt_Ripley

• theQ

• thefinalfrontier

These articles are too long to spend time reading IMO,

These articles are too long to spend time reading IMO,

Usually I'd call that lazy. But I agree - this is less a article and more a nutjob mini-essay XD

Usually I'd call that lazy. But I agree - this is less a article and more a nutjob mini-essay XD

Nothing to do with Lazy, Its just to long and makes no sense, I therefore choose not to finish it, ;)

Nothing to do with Lazy, Its just to long and makes no sense, I therefore choose not to finish it, ;)

Well, this article was indeed way too long; in my honest opinion it shouldn't have made it past line 1. It is a strange mix of wrong facts tied into a belief of God to form a hypothesis. It was outright painful to read, and the last part I skimmed through very fast. It is not even an article worth of commenting on/refuting point for point.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Understand that all gods are fabricated by the minds of man....all that you see is created by the universe....you everything....even death you exist as energy without a body...still part of this universe...if you know physics you know that anything can become anything...its your neverending desire to make yourselves feel supreme....your no more important than a turd in a toilet.

You're acting like a freaking German (Nazi).

When the Germans (Nazis) saw what was beyond Earth, they said there is no such thing as God.

When the Americans saw what was beyond Earth, they marveled at how God made everything so beautiful.

Guess what happened to the Germans (Nazis)?

For Earthlings:

Solar Sun = Father God

Planet Earth = Mother God

Earth's Moon = Nanny God

Take back that money you donated whatever religious denomination you have and use it to start cleaning human garbage, waste, toxic chemicals dump on Mother God.

Your religious organization has accumulated trillions of money and have done nothing to clean the Earth.

Stop using fossil fuel. Go Solar power.

You're acting like a freaking German (Nazi).

When the Germans (Nazis) saw what was beyond Earth, they said there is no such thing as God.

When the Americans saw what was beyond Earth, they marveled at how God made everything so beautiful.

Guess what happened to the Germans (Nazis)?

that is some sorry use of reasoning. Heck Hitler thought he was a good christian .

ps - 'God' doesn't take a side in war. That's man's wishful thinking.

God is a concept by early humanity to explain the ball of light in the sky at day and the less bright one at night. No mystery there.

However, the author's explanation of what a quasar is happens to be completely off. A quasar is a supermassive black hole that is in the process of 'eating' vast amounts of matter, likely supernovae remnants or entire star clusters, and as the matter swirls around the hole, some of it reaches near light speed before escaping into space, shooting up as a jet from the black hole. In smaller black holes, these jets are interesting enough: hyper-thin but filled with power. In supermassive black holes, these jets can be hyper-thin and filled with power and they can emit enough light and radiation to overpower the entire galaxy by millions of times. It is theorized the centers of galaxies go through active and inactive phases in which this happens, but the nearest quasars happen billions of lightyears away if I remember correctly.

They're anything but 'white holes' and they're certainly acting like supermassive black holes should act.

Perhaps god is the highest level of life, the conciousness of the universe as a whole. Maybe life is all there is and was, maybe at every level there is life. maybe atoms are life, maybe rocks are life, maybe everything is life because that is the onyl purpose of the universe. ever wonder how crazy it is that DNA forms? maybe its because its just one of the ways life exists (most incomprehensible).. ok im up late and tired... probably not making sense.... but anyhow... i wouldnt call any of that god... but if i were being forced to call something god... thats how i would describe it.

God is Nature. Nature is everything. EVERYTHING. Everything we know about and everything we have yet to discover or will never know. God is not above, creating Nature. God is Nature.

So yes, we are God

This is why the great spiritual teachers tell us to look within

Doug.

No one has ever seen a black hole.

Black holes were created by mathematicians who needed to patch up what cosmologists were seeing in space, but was conflicting on calculations.

To admit that we live in an electric universe would uproot the very foundations of these multi-billion dollar funded research projects all over the world.

God closely resembles a frequency(signal) being broadcasted. We, mere humans are like radios, we are all capable of hearing the signal, however not all of us have our dials tuned to God's frequency. Radios can function on their own without ever tuning into God-frequency, as well as the Frequency can exist without the radios dialling into it. However when Man and God connect, Man can then become more than what he could without God. As far as I know only Man can tune into this frequency, and man can then invent and create with such knowledge emitting from the great consciousness. God and Man have nothing physically in common, just as a radio and a frequency signal have nothing physically in common. Yet when both connect, incredible things can be accomplished.

You know about Tesla and Otis Carr (and likely Ralph Ring), you know how the scientific community wants to keep things from becoming common knowledge.

The reasons are linked even to realization of what God is, our past and what was our history on this planet. Secrets kept hidden from us by our own societies, we all need to wake up, and listen, tune in.

i dont care what Mr. Yrechy talks about god.

But what i really want is to invite Mr. Yurechy into the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History Forum and ask him to discuss his theories about the atlantis power gird and other psuedo stuff with us over there.

I doubt that he would ever come.

The invitation stands open.

When his Atlantis Power Grid stuff was quoted in the forum, i had contacted him regarding the valdity of his claim on the pennyhead indian as the thirteenth point and all did was roll around evading the questions.

Doug, please come share your thoughts with us so that we can share our thoughts also with you.

Heck Hitler thought he was a good christian.

Evidence? It's rather difficult to follow a Jew named Jesus when you loathe all Jews.

'OldTimeRadio' date='Jan 4 2009, 10:03 PM' post='2675887']

Evidence? It's rather difficult to follow a Jew named Jesus when you loathe all Jews.

How Christianity was the catalyst of the Holocaust:

Hitler’s anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Austria and Germany were majorly Christian during his time and they held the belief that Jews were an inferior status to Aryan Christians. The Christians blamed the Jews for the killing of Jesus. Jewish hatred did not actually spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, “On the Jews and their Lies,” Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War 2. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther constantly quoting his works and beliefs.

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.”

( Adolf Hitler, from John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p. 507. )

“The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will.”

( Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ralph Mannheim, ed., New York: Mariner Books, 1999, p. 562. )

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

( Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ralph Mannheim, ed., New York: Mariner Books, 1999, p. 65. )

“My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago — a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

“Then indeed when Rome collapsed there were endless streams of new German bands flowing into the Empire from the North; but, if Germany collapses today, who is there to come after us? German blood upon this earth is on the way to gradual exhaustion unless we pull ourselves together and make ourselves free!

“And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited.”

( Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered at Munich, April 12, 1922; from Norman H. Baynes, ed., The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1, New York: Oxford University Press, 1942, pp. 19-20. )

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/quotes_hitler.html

These Hitler quotes were all for public consumption. He could not very well campaign on an anti-Christian platform in 1922! His real thoughts were conveyed in his private letters to his loyalist henchmen. For example, there is a letter extant which Hitler wrote to Heinrich Himmler at Christmastime, 1941, in which Hitler states that Christianity, and most especially its Roman Catholic incarnation, must be wholly eradicated and replaced with neo-paganism. The only difference Hitler seems to have with Himmler on this issue is that Himmler wants to destroy Christianity at once, right now, while Hitler says this must wait until after a victorious conclusion of the current War.

So I'm forced to repeat myself - it's really difficult to imagine a man giving his heart to a Jew named Jesus Christ when he loathes all Jews!

Edited by OldTimeRadio

oh-ho man, where to begin...

First I'd like to point out that just cause someone says he or she is a christian DOESN'T make them a christian (Hitler would've been a very bad christian had he not be lying about it to gain a public image)

Now to get on my high horse...

There is only ONE God, we are NOT him, he isn't anything we want him to be but what we need him to be, and God is SOOO much more than nature and our sun.

Welp, I'm probably gonna met a lot of resistance and hate-mail for my statements, but ya just can't have a discussion about God without knowing what the heck your talking about.

These Hitler quotes were all for public consumption. He could not very well campaign on an anti-Christian platform in 1922! His real thoughts were conveyed in his private letters to his loyalist henchmen. For example, there is a letter extant which Hitler wrote to Heinrich Himmler at Christmastime, 1941, in which Hitler states that Christianity, and most especially its Roman Catholic incarnation, must be wholly eradicated and replaced with neo-paganism. The only difference Hitler seems to have with Himmler on this issue is that Himmler wants to destroy Christianity at once, right now, while Hitler says this must wait until after a victorious conclusion of the current War.

So I'm forced to repeat myself - it's really difficult to imagine a man giving his heart to a Jew named Jesus Christ when he loathes all Jews!

Hitler was a Christian (RC), however he denounced Christianity:

Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who too up His position against Jewry. Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore-- of a whore and a Roman soldier.

The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work with subtlety and for purposes of personal exploitation. For the Galiean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him.

-Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 76]

source

Interesting how he reconciled his Christinaity and belief in Jesus with his denunciation of Christianity (and the Jews) by allowing Jesus to not be a Jew. Such is the nature of belief.

• 1 month later...