Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satan's UFO-Alien Masquerade Deception

alien.gif "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light" devil.gif 2 Cor 11:14

The rash of Alien abductions, which began as far back as the late 1940s, is of course nothing new in our modern age. While we cannot prove that these accounts didn't happen, what is interesting to note is how the fascination with the subject matter has captivated our imaginations to an almost Godless view of our existence when looking at it from a Christian perspective. Satan has definitely done a good job of deceiving our western culture in many ways, and the UFO-Alien fascination is just another one of his masquerading tools to distract and confuse us away from the truth of Jesus Christ. I have often wondered about some of Satan's other purposes for the abductions, aside from adding mass confusion. Co-habitation of angels with humans is of course nothing new, but dates back to the time of NOAH when some of the fallen angels who had followed Satan took human wives and had children from them creating a new class of humans (heroes/renown). But, their main purpose was to further corrupt man's species into becoming even more evil with no chance of redemption but only to be destroyed (Genesis 6:1-7). It would be no surprise if these abductions were done for the same reason. Satan needs a body to clothe his false prophet and antichrist and doing it in this manner is a brilliant way to not only deceive an unsuspecting world but create what he cannot create: human life.

Edited by emory

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fearfulone

• STIX

• babyforrest

• The Nameless One

An interesting theory, I don't suppose you have any evidence for this...?

The problem you will find with posting threads such as this is that no-one will believe you unless you back up your claim, and saying the Devil is responsible for alien abductions is a pretty wild one don't you think?

fascination with the subject matter has captivated our imaginations to an almost Godless view of our existence when looking at it from a Christian perspective.

First off, i've thought about this many many many times. I think that you couldn't be more wrong. I myself am a strong and devout christian. i believe you are misled in your assumptions. You see, in Genesis 1:20-25 it says: "And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the firmament of the heavens." So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. And God blessed them saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas and let birds multiply on the earth." And there was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds: cattle and creeping things and beasts according to their kinds." And it was so. And God made the beasts according to their kinds and the cattle according to their kinds, and every thing that creeps upon the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good."

You see...i believe that God did create these aliens as "creatures" and "beasts" but that they had evolved to intellect. Once they evolved to intellectual, thinking beings...they chose their own free will and decided against God...they decided they were more intellectual and i believe these "beasts" got banished from Eden before Adam/Eve did and that is where we stand today. Satan is not masquerading a deception and he is not authoring this whole "phenomenon" aspect...that we are all so interested and it is leading us to hell...i'm interested in the other life forms...i dont want to kill them, and my interest in them is not causing me to "sin" but it is just an intellectual discovery that has nothing to do with my faith in God. My faith will not be changed if aliens are discovered...just like it is not changed if they are not. thumbsup.gif

Fearfulone - that is also a very interesting standpoint, but if i read you correctly (and please correct me if i'm wrong) you are saying that by default Aliens have turned their back on god and are little better than beasts?

I'll point out now i don't believe in Alien Abductions or Aliens visiting earth for starters[1] but if i was to put that aside, surely as sentient beings Aliens are our equals (not counting the superior technology needed to reach our planet) and should be treated as such.

[1] i do however believe in alien life, just that it hasn't reached us (or us them) yet.

Well as long as you people provide no proof, to me it will always be as crazy as Bill claiming that Wicca is a gateway to Satanism.

Christians can have an interest in UFOs and aliens and still be keeping their faith. And even if some believe that aliens created us then what difference does it make? You may have faith in you made you but does it mean you have to love them? No. People may be abandonded by their parents and grow to hate them while accepting that they created them. They can also learn to love their foster parents just as other kids love their real parents. Does their knowledge of their real parents make them not love their foster parnts? This conspiracy sound like nothing more than some crazy attempt to blind and control us by using fear to keep us from questioning reality. If this stuff is really happening then we need to know about it. Evne if the conspiracy is true then how will knowledge hinder us overcoming this invasion? Know your enemy.

I would thought I would add that Rob Patterson believes that people interested in UFOs should be stoned. And he calls himself a Christian.

And God saw that it was good.

Then God decided to create man. wacko.gif

Fearfulone - that is also a very interesting standpoint, but if i read you correctly (and please correct me if i'm wrong) you are saying that by default Aliens have turned their back on god and are little better than beasts?

No no, i'm stating that God created beasts, and part of these beasts were the aliens...they evolved though to the point where they could think and then at that point turned their backs on God. To say that because aliens turned their back on God they are beasts would be calling atheists and agnostics and so forth beasts, and that's not what i am stating. wink2.gif

emory thats a pretty dangerous assumption. and i agree, quoting the bible does not back up your argument. i think if you read the other threads on the forum, you will find that 75% of the people think the bible is a good document to do that from. they beleive as i do, that it has been so warped and tainted by human ways that it misrepresents many of "gods teachings"...(speaking generally) find me physical proof that satan is behind everything, and i will beleive it. but until then, dont say that stuff unless you have cold, hard evidence.

thumbsup.gif

Evil is a creation of the human mind........................Good and evil are human creations, dont expect these to be applicable to other life forms merely because they play a major role in our lives. I`m not saying the devil and god dont exist just that our only really major choice in life is whether we are good or evil.

devil.gif The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing us he doesn`t exist.

Well even though I have no faith in the bible, if you would happen to take all the accounts accurately, and if you were to believe in prophecy, then you might want to read about the locust in revelations.

I might say if anything at all intrigues me about the bible besides the Nephilim of Genesis, it is the Locust of Revelations.

You have to research this, because it has strong claims to back up your theory. NO PROOF, BUT STRONG CLAIMS.

I have heard this theory before. It was from a guy that I knew years ago that thought he was the messiah. He saw demons and angels everywhere he went, and most of the time they were fighting each other. He dropped acid on a regular basis.

He dropped acid on a regular basis.

Well that explains it doesnt it... rolleyes.gif

I hate when people quote the bible, its so pointless because you could find another quote that contradicts the first. The bible is full of contradictions...this of course doesnt mean that I am athiest it just means that I believe the people who wrote the bible were as regular as you or me. and its just a story, come on people...if something like a radio broadcast of an alien invasion (war of the worlds) is believable then something like the bible makes complete sence.

OMG I just realized whats happening here!!!

Fearfulone is an alien

a story like that would exploit our human beliefs to the aliens advantage.

OMG I just realized whats happening here!!!

Fearfulone is an alien

a story like that would exploit our human beliefs to the aliens advantage.

DAMNIT ALL TO HELL

I meant;

EMORY IS AN ALIEN

I hate when people quote the bible, its so pointless because you could find another quote that contradicts the first. The bible is full of contradictions... I believe the people who wrote the bible were as regular as you or me. and its just a story, come on people...

Of course the Bible is full of contradictions. Humans are full of contradictions. The laws we are governed by are full of contradictions. The view points of the different sexes are full of contradictions. Racism is full of contradictions. LIFE is a contradiction because we're going to die anyways. The stories are not the important part of the Bible. If you think that's all the Bible is, then you're missing the point all together. The point of the stories that are in the Bible are to teach us a way of being better people. Who gives a crap if the stories happen or not, dude. Its the morals that you should be paying attention to.

For instance:

In the Bible, Jesus tells his disciples to 'turn the other cheek.' He's not telling them to be martyrs or b****es or wimps, but back then when somebody slapped you, they'd use the back of their hand. They did this to slaves, and it was a way to show superiority. What Jesus is saying is that if somebody is going to slap you, let them slap you as equals because no human is better than the other. That's the message, dude. Many people don't know this, and get it confused that they have to remain docile and flaccid while being abused: Not the case at all.

However, I do agree that people who quote the Bible are annoying. It's not so much that they quote it, it's just that they have their heads up their ass and they think they're better than you are. That's my biggest peave, anyways.

I think Open Grave Deity is spot on.

I mean the bible is just a bunch of interesting stories that were passed around by people thousands of years ago that were put into a book.

however, this book has been turned into the law and it now governs certain religions when all its meant to do is teach people how to live properly.

I mean the whole thing about "lust is bad, dont go around and rampantly have sex with people" makes alot of sense these days. If you did that then there are a plethora of problems that could occur.

anyway, im very good at going off topic......

I dont think Grays are Satan's Fallen Angels. If they were they wouldnt be so benevolent to those who they abduct (they dont kill them for science is what I mean) and so on.