Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder

karl 12

This 1994 unsolved murder case involves the most disturbing and truly bizarre death of a single human being ever seen.

linked-image

The link shows extremely disturbing graphic images -absolute viewer discretion advised.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduc...-mutilation.php

Discounting the ET angle has anyone ever heard anything more about this case?

Its been called the most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history - and probably for very good reason.

This 1994 unsolved murder case involves the most disturbing and truly bizarre death of a single human being ever seen.

linked-image

The link shows extremely disturbing graphic images -absolute viewer discretion advised.

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduc...-mutilation.php

Discounting the ET angle has anyone ever heard anything more about this case?

Its been called the most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history - and probably for very good reason.

It really looks like a cattle mutilation case. they finally moved on to humans.

Oh man thats scary. Do you think that all these missing people/children that have never been found....do you think alien abduction?

My guess is that the murderer was just as confused as we are, and didn't really know what he was doing himself [aside from killing a man]. Maybe the killer was going through some sort of state of shock?

On the other hand, maybe he was so terrified of the police, that he decided to confuse the crap outta them.

OMG...... :o ........gross..........how can someone/thing do that to another...???

Hi Karl;

I have seen and read this before and it is an interesting case, This poor gentleman went thru hell when he was killed and thats terrible, I can see that this case is very simalar to the cattle mutilation cases in that parts of the body are surgicly removed, If a human done this then that individual had to be very advanced medically and had access to some equiptment that the general population has no access to,

An interesting case for sure aside from the man losing his life in such a horrible manner;

Regards;

TFF

• Like 1

What The Hell. I just seen the real photos. That can not be from a regular murder. I don't know what else to say.

Edited by Ufo Believer

What in the nine hells....

I'm not too into the alien thing but either it is an actual abduction or there is one sick son of a b*tch out there.

The person/thing was definately paranoid (removal of the eyes is a trait in paranoia), but has anyone besides me thought about whether or not this person/thing could be a female? (Going by the genital mutilation).

The person/thing was definately paranoid (removal of the eyes is a trait in paranoia), but has anyone besides me thought about whether or not this person/thing could be a female? (Going by the genital mutilation).

Yeah, your right. It could be a female that did this.

Speaking of Valkyrie, Can you account for your whereabouts during the time of this murder?

:o:cry::lol:B)

That is the most disgusting, but interesting picture I have seen. I do not think that is possible to have been done by mankind. I have never seen something like that. I would love to know who had done this. How could anyone be that twisted and sick to even do something like that to someone? I feel bad for whoever found the guy, or got the "pleasure" of seeing this in person. Who ever did this definately has serious problems. I have seen many gruesome crime scene photos from many well known cases, but nothing I've seen so far can compare to this.

I wouldn't think this is a someone, but a something would be more like it.

Wow. Someone getting a taste of what people have been doing to cows for years now under the guise of "abduction". Finally. Leave the cows alone already.

It's unfortunate that this happened to a person, of course.

very interesting story but i'd like to read a report from a less biased source. i mean it is an alien propaganda site and they jump to ridiculous conclusions that it was automatically alien robts.

Edited by Lord*Kur
  • Like 2

Speaking of Valkyrie, Can you account for your whereabouts during the time of this murder?

:o:cry::lol:B)

You enjoyed saying that didn't you? :yes:

Naughty Odin :innocent: , Bad Odin. :devil:

Do it again and you will have to go to bed without your mead for a week. <_<

very interesting story but i'd like to read a report from a less biased source. i mean it is an alien propaganda site and they jump to ridiculous conclusions that it was automatically alien robts.

Agreed. Whoever did this had enough time to take care of any incriminating evidence. The fictional CSI shows on TV, reality detective and research programs on Cable/satillite, as well as dozens of websites regarding murder and mutilaton are a boon to any unbalanced criminal mind. We no longer have any control over what a person can learn from TV and/or on the web. Anyone with enough smarts can learn just how to do this sort of mutilation and get away with it again and again. God willing they will be caught, but it will be way too long before that happens.

I feel great pain and sorrow for the victims family. I cannot imagine how anyone would be able to tell them just how their family member died :no: , let alone that he/she is dead. I wouldn't want to be the one to confirm the remains :no: , nor would my husband and he spent two years in another hell, Viet-Nam.

May the victim rest in peace. :(:cry:

I read a book that is eeriely like this case. I think it was a Patricia Cornwell book. It explained the circles was from a heat gun and they used this to burn thru the skin and muscle to acsess the organs. There was no blood because they after death there would be no blood meaning he did not bleed becuase he was dead thankfully when they did this to him.

I don't know if when they say there was not a drop of blood that they were refering to this or that they drained all the blood from the body. I believe I read somewhere that salt would get rid of any blood left behing that was not taken from the body.

I really feel for the guys family to know he died this way and not even know why or who did it. It amazes me still that there are sick individuals that live among us in our society that would do such horrible,sick twisted things to another human being. It could be the man standing next to you at the store or the guy in the seat next to you at church that has done these kinds of things. Scary thought.

I'm not going to access or comment on the photos (while at work at least), but judging from the CGI image and description in the OP, why couldn't another human being have done this?

If you find man's inhumanity to man so unbelievable, study a history book. There are any number of examples throughout history, both individually and culturally.

As to who did this, and why, unless the case has been solved (and I'm guessing it hasn't if the OP is correct), I can't say. But there's no reason to ascribe otherworldly explanations, when man, and perhaps animal scavengers, are usually sufficient.

There was a similar case in Philadelphia around five or six years back, where an alcoholic, drug-addicted old man was found dead in an abandoned apartment building.

A number of his internal organs had been removed, including his heart.

The speculation at the time was that the organs had been removed for sale on the medical black market.

But what is the financial value of an elderly heart damaged by years of drugs and booze and removed under unsterile conditions?

Zero.

The cows are finally striking back... :unsure2:

• Like 1

Interesting, but why jump to the conclusion of ET's??? Human beings have the potential of committing extremely bizarre and unexplained acts when baffled, and this just seems like an overblown case.

Or the killer could have been pretty aware of what he was doing and did it for a reason; revenge could be a pretty good motive, too.

I don't know, but I really doubt that aliens did this.

I, too, doubt that these "human mutilation" murders are the work of ETs.

But does excluding ETs automatically or necessarily exclude the Paranormal?

I read a book that is eeriely like this case. I think it was a Patricia Cornwell book. It explained the circles was from a heat gun and they used this to burn thru the skin and muscle to acsess the organs.

I'm more a non-fiction book person, so I don't immediately recognize Patricia Cornwell's works.

Her idea, however, sounds good, but is a mite flawed. Even a laser burn on flesh could be annilized and show as a burn. What is off about this case is there is apparently, no mention of how the veins, and arteries were sealed. Or did I miss that part? Also no apparent marks of blade or burn on the flesh.

Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen, et all, would have a field day with this one. B):huh:

• Like 1