Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder

karl 12

Alien abduction I belive is a crazy conclusion....But yet this is so cruel...

Thanks

B???

Oh My goodness gracious, how disturbing :o

My deepest sympathy goes out to this poor mans family :sm

Whether it to be human or alien that did this, the fact remains that it is sick sick sick.... This poor man must have suffered terribly :blink:

May his poor soul rest in peace :huh:

First I have to say I didn't see the pic. Nor do I want to. And we as humans have been doing horrible vile things to each other centuries. More info on this case would have been nice.

• 2 months later...
Apparently,aliens have grown tired of mutilating cattle....
  • Like 1

Apparently,aliens have grown tired of mutilating cattle....

Either that or the aliens' definition of "cattle" has greatly expanded. <g>

That is pretty weird. Similarities to cattle mutilations are clear. Oh, goodness....*prepares for serious nightmares*

Terrible....Really terrible

Whether alein or humans is not relevat but our feelings for the mans family and the brutal way

Thanks

B???

It was stated that the murder involved using heat or lasers, the cookie cutter holes are disturbing, why would a human being do that anyway..... this is just weird.

It was stated that the murder involved using heat or lasers, the cookie cutter holes are disturbing, why would a human being do that anyway..... this is just weird.

Why??Do you think Humans are incapable of that?

Thanks

B???

Yeah its a tad weird. (the photos aren't that bad btw)

I don't see why a person couldn't do this? I've read more messed up **** in serial killer books. This just looks like the guy was tortured, badly ... and then they took the flesh of his face with acid.

Don't see what is so "omg unbelievable" about this particular murder, sure its weird, but its not obviously done by aliens

I didn't say Humans are not capable of doing such things, I was wondering why they did that, you know removing his eyes, removing his ear, and those holes!! disturbing!!!

But Ed Gain is worst!!

• Like 1

Which indeed adds more mystery to the subject because only medical personel would have a laser for cutting flesh other than a simple everyday laser that are used in labrotorys (which would cause burn marks) and in that case the person would have been taken to a facility where it could have been done, That simply makes not one bit of sense to me, It reminds me more of cattle mutilations, No blood on the corpse or ground, Body parts removed in a surgical way, Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

Which indeed adds more mystery to the subject because only medical personel would have a laser for cutting flesh other than a simple everyday laser that are used in labrotorys (which would cause burn marks) and in that case the person would have been taken to a facility where it could have been done, That simply makes not one bit of sense to me, It reminds me more of cattle mutilations, No blood on the corpse or ground, Body parts removed in a surgical way, Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

Exactly!!!

Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

Far fetched as opposed to aliens dissecting humans? Although its unusual, its entirely possible that a human is capable of this type of crime. After years of reading true crime books, nothing shocks me anymore. It could be a skilled surgeon or a very intelligent and creative psychopath who's aim was to take torture to the next level. That poor man was alive during most of the mutilation, as stated in the article. I feel very bad for the family.

• Like 1

uhmmmm....im eating dinner.....so will look and read at a later date........... :yes:

1. Why would aliens dump the body?

2. The photos are gruesome, yes, but not much more so than any other photos of murder victims. Have you ever seen the Jack the Ripper crime scene photos? They put these to shame.

3. I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread before going to bed.

Well I don't even want to look at the photos I read the stuff but put my hand over the photos, sorry have no desire to see a dead human being. First of all if I was his family I would absolutely p***ed that that photos of my dead loved one were all over the internet. An autopsy is sufficient and photos serve as just shock and awe.

There have plenty of horrible unexplained murders involving mutilation with surgical procedure.The Black Dahlia, she was also drained of all blood. Human beings possess lasers, why someone would want to do such a thing I have no idea but to say it couldn't have been human because of the torture factor is misleading to say the least. Psychopaths have perpetrated many a crime where the victim was tortured unbelievably inhumanely until death. It is unimaginable to me sure to understand how anyone could do this but saying it beyond human ability is false.

As far as an extraterrestrial approach who knows. I don't see why they would dump bodies back where they took them. If they have advanced technology than why not just dispose of the body rather than fly back to the same spot and dump them? Seems hardly like a species staying on the down low. Maybe there are psychopath ETs as well.

1. Why would aliens dump the body?

2. The photos are gruesome, yes, but not much more so than any other photos of murder victims. Have you ever seen the Jack the Ripper crime scene photos? They put these to shame.

3. I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread before going to bed.

Doh why do I always have to look. I went and looked and ummm yup they were pretty bad. The Jack the Ripper victim pic's that is. I'm glad it's not bedtime :cry:

I have to say the most likely possibility is one or more sick individuals had a night of heavy heavy drug use and well this guy was the outcome. A month or so ago there was an article were some tribesman in the Brazillian rainforest were drunk and using drugs and they decided to eat there buddy. Man is capabale of incredible horendous things. Yes this is very odd but I'll hold off on an alien explanation for now...

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Just came across this in that "most horrifying thing ever" thread. Can't believe I had never heard of this before. Is it 100% legit?

If it is then it's, firstly, absolutely awful but also pretty unbelievable. One main reason I find it difficult to believe it to be a murder case by a human being is that any murderer that was capable of this would not simply do it once and then never again surely? I'm no detective or anything but I'm pretty sure a killer that goes to this extent would be a serial killer and therefore would be compelled to act again whether they really wanted to or not.

I personally think that's the best evidence for it not being a human killer anyway.

Edited by Manc_Lad

There was whole program on Coast to Coast AM dedicated to Brazil murder.

The Researcher interviewed (can’t recall his name) leans toward alien mutilation.

And gave his reasons why, one being no vultures or other animals made any effort to scavenge the body. Also stated the person was most likely alive during the start of the mutilation.

WOW!!!! iM SPEECHLESS

Humans are capable of such inhuman acts drug cartels have the money and the means to kill people in very exotic ways liposuction type devices could do this and as for the burns who ever can afford a laser could get one they exist.Aliens being responsible is not ruled out but being so advanced but so primitive just don't gel

Go and have a look at the photos of the Black Dahlia, discussed on this board at length.

Look at what happened to Beth Short.

Then you'll see what human beings can do to each other.

And she wasn't murdered by aliens. :alien:

Well this is an old resurrected thread - so be a little careful who you quote folks they may not be around to respond.

Having said that, kind of glad it was "rediscovered" I haven't heard of this before and it is an intriguing read as well as very creepy/disturbing.