Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kelly Cahill Abduction

Voyager10

Anybody familiar with this case? I just wanted to get your thoughts on it. I've always thought this was a strange case. It doesn't fit the profile of the typical alien abduction case.

This is from http://www.ufocasebook.com/Cahill.html. There is also an extensive interview with her at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8783845915124327512.

The Kelly Cahill Encounter

In August 1993, 27-year-old Kelly Cahill, her husband and three children were driving home after a visit to a friend's house. Their routine journey would soon become a harrowing trip into an unknown world of strange beings that occupied space but were void of color as we know it. The Dandenong foothills, near Belgrave, Victoria, Australia would have its location forever linked to one of the most unusual sightings of a strange creature in Ufology archives. Records from the town of Leicester, England in the year of 1928 give an account of another being without color. The Cahill family would witness either more of the same, or very similar beings in the wee morning hours of August 8.

After midnight the Cahills were on their journey home when they first noticed the lights of a rounded craft with windows around it. It silently hovered above the road. Different colored lights were clearly visible on the bottom of the object. The UFO was so close to the ground that Kelly thought she could see people through the window openings. As she began screaming to her husband what she was seeing, the craft zoomed off to their left, disappearing as quickly as it had made itself known.

Continuing their drive home with a renewed interest in the sky, they suddenly came upon a light ... a light so bright they were practically blinded. Shading her eyes from the intense light with her hands over her eyes, Kelly begged of her husband, "What are you going to do?" Her husband now frightened to death by the glowing presence before them, replied, "I am going to keep on driving." Within what seemed only a second or two, Kelly was now very relaxed, suddenly calmed by the disappearance of the intense, glowing light that had turned night into day for a brief few moments.

The first words out of Kelly's mouth were, "What happened, did I blackout?" Her husband said nothing, as he had no answer to give his wife. He cautiously drove his family home. Upon their safe arrival Kelly could smell a foul odor, like vomit, and she suddenly felt as though something was missing from their drive home. Something was missing...an hour or so of time had vanished from her and her family's life.

That night as Kelly undressed for bed, she noticed a strange triangular mark on her navel, a mark she had never seen before. It must have been created early this every night. But how? And why? And most importantly, by whom? Kelly suffered from general malaise for the next two weeks, and was taken to the hospital on two occasions, one for severe stomach pain, and another for a uterine infection.

Kelly would soon begin to remember details of that fearful night, and without any outside aid such as regressive hypnosis, or counseling. She recalled the object they had seen in a slightly different place than she first remembered. It was hovering in a gully, and the UFO was big. She estimated it at 150 feet in diameter. She could also recall that when the object was first spotted, her husband had stopped the car, and both her and her husband had gotten out of the vehicle, and walked in the direction of the massive craft, without fear. It was if they were being subconsciously drawn to the enigmatic, otherworldly creation.

To their surprise, they noticed another car stopped on the side of the road. As they walked down toward the craft, they saw a creature unlike either of them had ever seen before. It was black, not a black color but black as if all matter was removed where its presence was. Kelly would later describe it as "not having a soul."

Kelly Cahill Today

Kelly's words for the alien were "void of color," yet its shape was clearly discernible. The black alien entity was taller than an average man, about 7 feet tall, according to Kelly, and its eyes were large like a fly's, glowing red. After being mesmerized by the sight of the being, she saw more of them. "Heaps of them" is how Kelly described them as she stared into the open field.

The aliens were out there in the field, beneath the immense flying craft. The beings seemed to congregate in small groups, and one group glided toward Kelly and her husband, covering a hundred yards in a mere few seconds. Another group was approaching the other car which sat motionless near the hovering craft.

Kelly had a sense that the creatures were evil. She clung to her husband, fighting the feeling of blacking out. Her great fear and dread would cause her to scream at the alien-looking entities to leave them alone. She remembered going unconscious, and then ... she was back in their car.

As strange as this encounter seems, it was not without corroboration. The occupants in the other car would come forward and tell almost an exact story, a story of abduction, mind control, and embarrassing procedures. Kelly recalled through dreams the black alien stooping over her helpless, nude body like he was kissing her navel. From all indications of the descriptions of the aliens, they were intruding into our dimension, taking space in our universe, yet without solid form, though shapes, heads, eyes, and arms could be distinguished. Could these strange and eerie beings simply slip from a parallel existence into ours? Or were they from a not too distant future?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whitewolf15770

• Voyager10

• Lt_Ripley

• GollyBuster

There were other witnesses though. If it were a hoax they would have to have been in on it also.

I've heard the story of the other couple.

It's really a interesting story I think... it's the only one I think no one can really disclaim have happend. It's intriguing to think that it actually sound more true than most alien storys, and the way they tell it makes one wish there are no aliens like them out there.

Anybody familiar with this case? I just wanted to get your thoughts on it. I've always thought this was a strange case. It doesn't fit the profile of the typical alien abduction case.

This is from http://www.ufocasebook.com/Cahill.html. There is also an extensive interview with her at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8783845915124327512.

The Kelly Cahill Encounter

In August 1993, 27-year-old Kelly Cahill, her husband and three children were driving home after a visit to a friend's house. Their routine journey would soon become a harrowing trip into an unknown world of strange beings that occupied space but were void of color as we know it. The Dandenong foothills, near Belgrave, Victoria, Australia would have its location forever linked to one of the most unusual sightings of a strange creature in Ufology archives. Records from the town of Leicester, England in the year of 1928 give an account of another being without color. The Cahill family would witness either more of the same, or very similar beings in the wee morning hours of August 8.

After midnight the Cahills were on their journey home when they first noticed the lights of a rounded craft with windows around it. It silently hovered above the road. Different colored lights were clearly visible on the bottom of the object. The UFO was so close to the ground that Kelly thought she could see people through the window openings. As she began screaming to her husband what she was seeing, the craft zoomed off to their left, disappearing as quickly as it had made itself known.

Continuing their drive home with a renewed interest in the sky, they suddenly came upon a light ... a light so bright they were practically blinded. Shading her eyes from the intense light with her hands over her eyes, Kelly begged of her husband, "What are you going to do?" Her husband now frightened to death by the glowing presence before them, replied, "I am going to keep on driving." Within what seemed only a second or two, Kelly was now very relaxed, suddenly calmed by the disappearance of the intense, glowing light that had turned night into day for a brief few moments.

The first words out of Kelly's mouth were, "What happened, did I blackout?" Her husband said nothing, as he had no answer to give his wife. He cautiously drove his family home. Upon their safe arrival Kelly could smell a foul odor, like vomit, and she suddenly felt as though something was missing from their drive home. Something was missing...an hour or so of time had vanished from her and her family's life.

That night as Kelly undressed for bed, she noticed a strange triangular mark on her navel, a mark she had never seen before. It must have been created early this every night. But how? And why? And most importantly, by whom? Kelly suffered from general malaise for the next two weeks, and was taken to the hospital on two occasions, one for severe stomach pain, and another for a uterine infection.

Kelly would soon begin to remember details of that fearful night, and without any outside aid such as regressive hypnosis, or counseling. She recalled the object they had seen in a slightly different place than she first remembered. It was hovering in a gully, and the UFO was big. She estimated it at 150 feet in diameter. She could also recall that when the object was first spotted, her husband had stopped the car, and both her and her husband had gotten out of the vehicle, and walked in the direction of the massive craft, without fear. It was if they were being subconsciously drawn to the enigmatic, otherworldly creation.

To their surprise, they noticed another car stopped on the side of the road. As they walked down toward the craft, they saw a creature unlike either of them had ever seen before. It was black, not a black color but black as if all matter was removed where its presence was. Kelly would later describe it as "not having a soul."

Kelly Cahill Today

Kelly's words for the alien were "void of color," yet its shape was clearly discernible. The black alien entity was taller than an average man, about 7 feet tall, according to Kelly, and its eyes were large like a fly's, glowing red. After being mesmerized by the sight of the being, she saw more of them. "Heaps of them" is how Kelly described them as she stared into the open field.

The aliens were out there in the field, beneath the immense flying craft. The beings seemed to congregate in small groups, and one group glided toward Kelly and her husband, covering a hundred yards in a mere few seconds. Another group was approaching the other car which sat motionless near the hovering craft.

Kelly had a sense that the creatures were evil. She clung to her husband, fighting the feeling of blacking out. Her great fear and dread would cause her to scream at the alien-looking entities to leave them alone. She remembered going unconscious, and then ... she was back in their car.

As strange as this encounter seems, it was not without corroboration. The occupants in the other car would come forward and tell almost an exact story, a story of abduction, mind control, and embarrassing procedures. Kelly recalled through dreams the black alien stooping over her helpless, nude body like he was kissing her navel. From all indications of the descriptions of the aliens, they were intruding into our dimension, taking space in our universe, yet without solid form, though shapes, heads, eyes, and arms could be distinguished. Could these strange and eerie beings simply slip from a parallel existence into ours? Or were they from a not too distant future?

Yes I am familiar with the kelly Cahill case as I am a multiple contctee with those aliens ( which may be called insectoids). I have had my first encounter with those aliens in 1988 or 1989 in which I saw one of those aliens in a tree in a park in melbourne (it got there by using its anti -gravity drive platform). The alien was waving at me and I was waving back, there was also another 6 people that witnessed it.One of the other people approached the alien, the alien then leapt out of the tree onto the ground and kept going(the alien was some 15 metres in the air when it leapt onto the ground). If this was a human he/she would have surely broken their neck.The alien then got back onto his anti - gravity platform and flew away at low altitude, the alien was waving at me still and I waved back, then the alien kinda jingled his hand then I felt something go into my right ear. The alien was in the tree observing the ufo which had landed close by . I have photos of the ufo but I dont have a scanner that works, so currently I cant post it, when I can at a later date I shall post it for all to see,

Then there were other encounters in narre warren (where the sighting took place)

On the night of the kelly cahill encounter I was driving past, saw the ufo but continued going, kelly actually approached the aliens. I just drove away, In her interview she does state seeing someone in a white car (me), but didnt stop.

The latest encounter I have had with these aliens was in march 2003, when after much drinking I thought I would try to communicate to the aliens to see if anything was really there or if it was just my imagination. After a couple of hours of trying, I heard the familiar humming sound, then that same blue ufo I have had most of my encounters with appeared, just next to my house. I was a bit apprehensive about approaching it,then all of a sudden a police helicopter approached(as I live near a well travelled air corridor for police helicopters going to and from the city from the local police station). The helicopter just sat there videotaping the ufo until the ufo fired upon the helicopter(I believe that the ufo fired an electro-magnetic pulse at the chopper). Once the chopper was shot it fell out of the sky for about 20 metres until they had regained control of the chopper. The chopper then went back to base . The next day the video footage was shown on public television. When the ufo shot at the chopper you could see a red dot cross the face of the chopper(very much like a laser targeter or range finder).

This has been a quick explanation of what has happened to me, also what happened what happened to kelly but I didnt want to spend too much time typing it all out if you have any queries just email or contact me and I will give out the details you desire, I ve already typed too much and my fingers are sore so bye for now. I hope this has been enlightening

Yes I am familiar with the kelly Cahill case as I am a multiple contctee with those aliens ( which may be called insectoids). I have had my first encounter with those aliens in 1988 or 1989 in which I saw one of those aliens in a tree in a park in melbourne (it got there by using its anti -gravity drive platform). The alien was waving at me and I was waving back, there was also another 6 people that witnessed it.One of the other people approached the alien, the alien then leapt out of the tree onto the ground and kept going(the alien was some 15 metres in the air when it leapt onto the ground). If this was a human he/she would have surely broken their neck.The alien then got back onto his anti - gravity platform and flew away at low altitude, the alien was waving at me still and I waved back, then the alien kinda jingled his hand then I felt something go into my right ear. The alien was in the tree observing the ufo which had landed close by . I have photos of the ufo but I dont have a scanner that works, so currently I cant post it, when I can at a later date I shall post it for all to see,

Then there were other encounters in narre warren (where the sighting took place)

On the night of the kelly cahill encounter I was driving past, saw the ufo but continued going, kelly actually approached the aliens. I just drove away, In her interview she does state seeing someone in a white car (me), but didnt stop.

The latest encounter I have had with these aliens was in march 2003, when after much drinking I thought I would try to communicate to the aliens to see if anything was really there or if it was just my imagination. After a couple of hours of trying, I heard the familiar humming sound, then that same blue ufo I have had most of my encounters with appeared, just next to my house. I was a bit apprehensive about approaching it,then all of a

sudden a police helicopter approached(as I live near a well travelled air corridor for police helicopters going to and from the city from the local police station). The helicopter just sat there videotaping the ufo until the ufo fired upon the helicopter(I believe that the ufo fired an electro-magnetic pulse at the chopper). Once the chopper was shot it fell out of the sky for about 20 metres until they had regained control of the chopper. The chopper then went back to base . The next day the video footage was shown on public television. When the ufo shot at the chopper you could see a red dot cross the face of the chopper(very much like a laser targeter or range finder).

This has been a quick explanation of what has happened to me, also what happened what happened to kelly but I didnt want to spend too much time typing it all out if you have any queries just email or contact me and I will give out the details you desire, I ve already typed too much and my fingers are sore so bye for now. I hope this has been enlightening

this was a good job. Awesome!

The latest encounter I have had with these aliens was in march 2003, when after much drinking I thought I would try to communicate to the aliens to see if anything was really there or if it was just my imagination. After a couple of hours of trying, I heard the familiar humming sound, then that same blue ufo I have had most of my encounters with appeared, just next to my house. I was a bit apprehensive about approaching it,then all of a sudden a police helicopter approached(as I live near a well travelled air corridor for police helicopters going to and from the city from the local police station). The helicopter just sat there videotaping the ufo until the ufo fired upon the helicopter(I believe that the ufo fired an electro-magnetic pulse at the chopper). Once the chopper was shot it fell out of the sky for about 20 metres until they had regained control of the chopper. The chopper then went back to base . The next day the video footage was shown on public television. When the ufo shot at the chopper you could see a red dot cross the face of the chopper(very much like a laser targeter or range finder).

:huh::no:

• Like 1

Very much, thank you for posting!

The alien waving, that's the sort of thing that's so strange about this story. In the interview I linked to above, Cahill recalls the aliens saying "will somebody do something about her". And she describes all these weird physiological effects ( sudden terror, being pushed down ), plus the strange appearance, the red eyes. It's so different than most alien encounters that are described. I have read about other witnesses, but never heard from them, now I have :)

The alien waving, that's the sort of thing that's so strange about this story. In the interview I linked to above, Cahill recalls the aliens saying "will somebody do something about her". And she describes all these weird physiological effects ( sudden terror, being pushed down ), plus the strange appearance, the red eyes. It's so different than most alien encounters that are described. I have read about other witnesses, but never heard from them, now I have :)

These aliens are around 6-7 ft high all black, two arms and two legs, a body and a largish head with two large fly like eyes which covered a large part of their head and no mouth. I do believe these aliens to be telepathic and thats what kelly was hearing the telepathic transmissions. And currently their visitations are an on going thing, which has been going on for nearly 20 years now, they usually come around every few years. I am trying to keep track of their visitations and it looks like they are studying us. I have had encounters with them myself so I try to keep a record about them, I dont know of them outside australia except perhaps the ufo which showed up at baghdad at the start of gulf war 1, that ufo might belong to them, and if it does, it shows that one day they would likely make contact with us

The aliens are around 6-7 ft high all black, two arms and two legs, a body and a largish head. On their head they have two large fly like eyes which covers a large part of their head and they have no mouth. From my experiances I do believe them to be telepathic and I believe this is what kelly heard , their telepathic transmissions, I have been following this alien race around for nearly 20 years now and their visitations are still an on going thing. It does appear that they are studying us and that one day they will make contact with us, when I dont know, but it does appear that they are studying us.

Yes I am familiar with the kelly Cahill case as I am a multiple contctee with those aliens

if your a multiple contactee ... try getting proof next time. carry a camera at the very least. scratch an alien and take your fingernail clippings without washing your hands and get them looked at - DNA.

do something. grab the ground soil. if this is happening in your home video tape every night.

those ***** grays again. :angry:

• 5 years later...

Camped out in a car overnight at the scene of this alleged abduction with a few friends about 15 years ago in the insanely reckless hope that we would encounter Kelly Cahill's terrifying insectoid tormentors.

Nothing happened, though we all agreed there was a (perhaps imagined) feeling that it was quite an eerie spot, semi-rural at the time though development has since seen it built upon with housing estates and gas stations that have incorporated into the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

In recent years there have been renewed suggestions that the case was a hoax, based largely - or solely - around the point that the UFO researchers who claimed to have investigated the case have never released their findings.

http://digitalseance.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/kelly-cahill-the-hoax-is-over/

One of the primary reasons this case gained worldwide attention was because there were apparently independent, corroborating witnesses, as presented in this clip:

My conclusions?

1. Based on the interviews I've seen (and from a speed-reading of her book on the encounter 15 years ago) Kelly Cahill strikes me as a credible individual; I've never had the sense or suspicion that she is bull****ting about her experiences when she recounts them to us. This is not to say, of course, that she isn't lying, only that I don't get that feeling about her and think that I generally have a pretty accurate bull****-detector for such things.

2. I grew up and continue to live in the broader area where her encounter llegedly took place and know that the Aboriginals regarded the mountains in the area as both sacred and haunted (There is a place not too far away that is actually called the 'Haunted Hills'). There have been many UFO sightings in the area after the Cahill encounter in 93, often involving orange 'plasma balls.' The infamous child-abusing psychedelic Children of God cult had its Australian headquarters in the area during the 80s (Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was actually raised by this cult for a period of time), and rumours of witchcraft, Satanism and child sacrifices involving babies in microwaves not only circulated at my local high school at the time but made the nationa media before being mysteriously dropped like a hot potato never to heard about again.

3. Ross Dowe headed the mysterious and long since defunct Australian National UFO hotline, and was based in the exact area at the time of Cahill's encounter. I had disturbing email dealings in the early 2000s that I wont go into but which left me in no dobt whatsoever that the 'National UFO Hotline' was an intelligence agency front. Read this rare and highly strange cached interview with the long since vanished 'Ross Dowe' for more perspective on what I'm saying.

http://www.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/?archive_id=0&page_id=1671639806&page_url=//www.sleepybrain.net/ross-dowe&page_last_updated=2007-05-01T01:11:15&firstName=Ross&lastName=Dowe

LOL. Sounds like he could frequent this site.

It took a long time for me to trace him to an actual valid email address and I then emailed him - from a friend's computer - explaining how I had pieced together his philosphies on the UFO subject from a number of obscure and disparate sources. I then expressed a strong interest in his hints about the occult nature of UFO activity in the area, before signing off on the email - from my friend's computer - using a pseudonym.

Within the hour I had received a mysterious, unsolicitied text message on my mobile phone that went something like:

"Call 03 XXXX XXXX

Dial 33 at first voice prompt

When live caller answers ask for Olivia.

Singular opportunity"

The vibe of the message creeped me out to such an extent that I never called the number and followed through on those instructions but it was as crystal clear to me then as it is now that the invitation was a direct response to my email to Dowe.

This case is somewhat similar to the Betty and Barney Hill case. Driving down the road at night, seeing an object in the sky.

But the incidents happen in 2 different countries. Skeptics think that this phenomena only happens in the US where abductions

are concerned because of the culture but this shows that it can happen anywhere. My guess is it happens even in 3rd world countries

but it doesn't get reported. Some cultures might chalk it up to demonic possession basing it on their religion.