Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

Rastaman

Yes, I extremely want peace and democracy to be available to all people in the world. How are people that want the entire world to be able to live in peace, democracy and freedom "ruining it" for both sides? Why do you assign moral equivalency to terrorists and terrorist opposers just because they both feel strongly about their beliefs?

Terrorist: Kill everyone that won't willingly submit to sharia law and slavery

Anti-terrorist: Kill all terrorists and promote democracy

And you say both groups are equally to blame for "ruining it"?

Should the anti-terrorists stop fighting and slinging slogans?

OK. Now what? Do you think if the anti-terrorists stopped fighting that the terrorists would also stop?

What if the terrorists renounced terrorism and renounced their goals of subjugating the entire planet to Islam and agreed to live side by side with other religions?

Do you still think the western nations would ignore the fact that the terrorists stopped their fighting and continue to hunt them down and murder them?

Do you see a difference yet between us (assuming you are, actually, one of "us") and them?

I was talking about the conflict in Israel. You probably would have been an extremist if you we're born as a Palestinian. It's all about the environment you grew up in and the influences you've been exposed to which makes you the man you are.

You think they are after world domination. Most muslims just want to be left alone and see a solution for israel. So how about we let other nations come to democracy and freedom by themself instead of invading and enforcing our will upon them. Look at afghanistan or Iraq it's still a mess. Democracy put Hamas in charge of the palestinians. Maybe they aren't ready for democracy yet.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acidhead

• Repoman

• odas

• ninjadude

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the conflict in Israel. You probably would have been an extremist if you we're born as a Palestinian. It's all about the environment you grew up in and the influences you've been exposed to which makes you the man you are.

You think they are after world domination. Most muslims just want to be left alone and see a solution for israel. So how about we let other nations come to democracy and freedom by themself instead of invading and enforcing our will upon them. Look at afghanistan or Iraq it's still a mess. Democracy put Hamas in charge of the palestinians. Maybe they aren't ready for democracy yet.

90+% of palestinians are not extremist and just want to live in peace, go to work and raise their families and they grew up in the same environment as others who strap bomb belts on and blow up busses full of schoolkids...it doesn't figure.

90+% of palestinians are not extremist and just want to live in peace, go to work and raise their families and they grew up in the same environment as others who strap bomb belts on and blow up busses full of schoolkids...it doesn't figure.

I agree.

Yet I agree with mambo that repoman would have been an extremist, had he been born a Palestinian. ;)

To be fair, CNN is actually showing extreme burn victims (INCLUDING CHILDREN AND WOMEN) in Gaza. The most fair part about it all is that they are admitting it was from Israeli weapons.

It seems as though there is so much protest against Israel that the U.S. media cannot hide what Israel is really doing any longer.

They ARE showing children completely mutilated by Israeli weapons. Now you can't complain anymore that they are biased.

I also agree Repoman would be an extreme Palestinian just by the way he presents himself in this entire thread. Its disgusting.

Edited by Rastaman

To be fair, CNN is actually showing extreme burn victims (INCLUDING CHILDREN AND WOMEN) in Gaza. The most fair part about it all is that they are admitting it was from Israeli weapons.

It seems as though there is so much protest against Israel that the U.S. media cannot hide what Israel is really doing any longer.

They ARE showing children completely mutilated by Israeli weapons. Now you can't complain anymore that they are biased.

I also agree Repoman would be an extreme Palestinian just by the way he presents himself in this entire thread. Its disgusting.

Damn, Repoman is an extreme American let alone Palestinian :w00t:

Edited by The Silver Thong

Yes, I extremely want peace and democracy to be available to all people in the world. How are people that want the entire world to be able to live in peace, democracy and freedom "ruining it" for both sides?

Democracy? Where? there are no democracies. They tried that once in Ancient Greece. Why in the world do you think that everyone in the world should think like you?

Um, lol. A suicide bomber a week makes the whole country a mess?

You can't really call it a success either, it was a mess since it started. I'm glad some progress has been made but we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

And most serial killers had crappy childhoods. But they are still animals that need to be put down.

Um, lol. A suicide bomber a week makes the whole country a mess?

Hypocrite !!!!

and for you all it takes is a few extreme Muslims to taint your view of the whole religion and all it's followers. Sheesh that was pathetic that I actually had to point this out to you LOL

Hypocrite !!!!

and for you all it takes is a few extreme Muslims to taint your view of the whole religion and all it's followers. Sheesh that was pathetic that I actually had to point this out to you LOL

Never mind.

Edited by Repoman

In Egypt, its illegal to protest... go figure.

Same in Saudi Arabia.... go figure.

Public be-headings are a weekly event in Saudi Arabia... go figure.

Both countries are considered democracy's... go figure.

Saudi Arabia's had the SAME family in power for how many decades now?... go figure.

G.H.W.Bush and son kiss the hands of the King in Saudi Arabia... go figure.

The influence on non-christian governments is done using economics as a weapon... go figure.

Henry Kissinger's NWO is an economic new order... go figure.

No, Saudi is a Monarchy. Egypt is a semi-presidential republic.

Take all weapons off Hamas tomorrow and all killings stop. Take all weapons off Israel tomorrow and killings really will start.

That was well stated, but way above the head of many on the left.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would not be surprised in the least if all the major

religions were working together today to intentionally push for World Order.

It may not seem like it on the outside looking in yet just look at how divided people are on opinion?

And the division is going on at all levels of all the major religions.

Islamists are battling radical Islam, jews are divided among jews, christian and catholics are forever divided on everything.

And then comes the bankster bailout and economic terrorism.

The calls every week from politicians pushing for the opportunity to create a New ECONOMIC Order out of all the Chaos.

We're being duped.

What does all that conspiracy nonsense have to do with the topic?

Democracy? Where? there are no democracies. They tried that once in Ancient Greece. Why in the world do you think that everyone in the world should think like you?

No Democracies? How about: Israel, Chile, India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the United States of America, Mali, Mexico, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, the Philippines, Mongolia, Morocco, El Salvador, Cape Verde, and Italy, to name just a few.

HEY MON - DAIN'T COOL BRA. DON BE DEESGUSTED MON. LET AUNTIE POULETTE MAKE YA SUM STEW.

Sorry you are disgusted that at least person isn't too much of a puddy to take a stand against your Hamas homies. I understand a lot of you guys hate israel. DEY DA BIG EEVUL MON!

HEY MON - DAIN'T COOL BRA. DON BE DEESGUSTED MON. LET AUNTIE POULETTE MAKE YA SUM STEW.

Sorry you are disgusted that at least person isn't too much of a puddy to take a stand against your Hamas homies. I understand a lot of you guys hate israel. DEY DA BIG EEVUL MON!

Talk about being rascist. How low can you go.

From The Times

January 12, 2009

Gaza's burn victims add to pressure on army over phosphorus

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5497338.ece

linked-image linked-image

linked-image linked-image

Sheera Frenkel in Jerusalem and Michael Evans, Defence Editor

Pressure grew on Israel to end the use of controversial white phosphorus yesterday as The Times saw more evidence of its deployment around civilian populations in Gaza.

More than 50 people with burns were taken into Nasser Hospital in the southern town of Khan Yunis, in what the hospital director, Youssef Abu Al-Reesh, said was a massive case of exposure to white phosphorus.

“We don’t have the medical experience to judge these cases, but we searched the internet according to the cases we have, and it indeed confirmed that it’s white phosphorus munitions. I have been working in this hospital for ten years and I have never seen anything like this.”

The 1980 Geneva treaty says that white phosphorus should not be used as a weapon of war in civilian areas, but there is no blanket ban on its use as a smokescreen or for illumination. It produces a thick white smoke when exposed to oxygen, but can cause severe burns and melt flesh to the bone if it comes into contact with skin.

The sudden influx of burns patients at Nasser Hospital coincided with Israel’s expanded ground offensive, which included the Al-Qarara and Kuza’a suburbs of Khan Yunis.

Muhammad Tahseen, 20, said that he was sitting outside his home in Al-Qarara when a shell exploded above. He described watching his two cousins writhe in pain as he stood metres away, unable to help. “There was an explosion and white smoke. I saw my cousins screaming . . . I saw them burning and their clothes burning. I saw their skin melting.”

Doctors said that they were unable to provide further help to Muhammad Nabih Ahmed, 17, listed in critical condition with burns to the chest and back. The family hope to get Ahmed treated in an Egyptian hospital. But travel from Khan Yunis to the southern border with Egypt is treacherous, and many aid organisations have ceased travelling along the roads.

When first questioned by The Times last week an Israeli military spokesman “categorically denied” using white phosphorus in Gaza. In a statement issued yesterday the spokesman’s office said: “We don’t specify operational details, nor the type of ammunition that we use, but any ammunition that is used by the IDF [israel Defence Forces] is within the scope of international law.”

Human Rights Watch said it was sure Israel had used white phosphorus. “The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life,” it said.

Further research by The Times into the type of US-made shells being fired by Israeli gunners on the border with Gaza uncovered additional evidence that the light blue munitions, known as M825A1s, are carriers of white phosphorus, impregnated in more than 100 felt wedges.

The lot number – PB-91J011-002A – visible in a photograph published by The Times last week indicates that the shells being used by the IDF were assembled in September 1991 at Pine Bluff arsenal in America, where all US white phosphorus munitions are reportedly made. The contractors are Chamberlain Manufacturing [metal parts only], General Dynamics, and Ordnance and Tactical Systems.

White phosphorus can be air-burst or ground-burst. It emits a distinct garlic smell. When air-burst, it covers a larger area than ground-burst and is useful to mask large troop movements. However, this spreads the incendiary effect over a wider area.

Munir Albarsh, the Head of Emergency Medicine at Gaza’s Ministry of Health, said that doctors were collecting tissue samples at hospitals across Gaza to send for phosphorus testing at international laboratories. He added that the ministry would demand an independent international investigation into Israel’s use of white phosphorus.

Edited by acidhead43

Are we sure Israel is using white phosphorus in Gaza? a bit naughty if its true.

Talk about being rascist. How low can you go.
That was my attempt at a Bob Marly accent because he has a Bob Marly avatar. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd love to see you go to Jamaica and tell the people to stop talking the way they talk (regardless of skin color - showing how this isn't racist at all) because it is somehow insulting.

Or is it only insulting if someone who didn't happen to grow up in a household where a Jamaican accent was the normal way of speaking does it?

I'm so confused now. This PC stuff just makes no sense.

Gaza's burn victims add to pressure on army over phosphorus
Wonder when the Palestinians will wise up and start pressuring Hamas to get the hell out of their country...

That was my attempt at a Bob Marly accent because he has a Bob Marly avatar. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'd love to see you go to Jamaica and tell the people to stop talking the way they talk (regardless of skin color - showing how this isn't racist at all) because it is somehow insulting.

Or is it only insulting if someone who didn't happen to grow up in a household where a Jamaican accent was the normal way of speaking does it?

I'm so confused now. This PC stuff just makes no sense.

You did try to insult him using that accent. Don't deny it.

I am sure a number of people would like the 19 yr old conscripts to march into Hamas ambushes without a smoke screen. Not ideal but legal and after phoning / texting residents and dropping leaflets it becomes a battlefield and white phosporous does the same job it has done in most modern conflicts.

BTW a quick search will find white phosphorus mortars were fired without warning or excuse of smoke screen from Gaza into civillian areas.

The Red Cross say its not being used in an illegal manner:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

Edited by Moon Monkey

Wonder when the Palestinians will wise up and start pressuring Hamas to get the hell out of their country...

Well look at this, I agree the people need to stand up to Hamas but they can't on there own. You know kind of how Iraq was liberated from there evil goverment. I'm making an assumption that most Palistinians are having serious thoughts about having Hamas as there goverment. So should we help Gaza and invade and take out Hamas?