Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On the trail of gnomes

UM-Bot

gnome.jpg
Paul Dale Roberts: Email came in and the subject line caught my attention. Subject line of email: "I was brain scanned by a gnome!" Mark from Dearborn County, Indiana writes: “Since I was 3 years old, I have been subjected to alien abductions. I am now 28 years old and have been abducted 12 times. Usually I have Grays who walk through my bedroom walls, some Grays will sit on my bed. There was a time, when I woke up and I saw a Gray sitting at the edge of my bed. I closed my eyes for a second, hoping for the Gray to go away and when I opened my eyes; the Gray’s face was right in my face. When I am abducted, I feel like I am in a catatonic state. I am aware of what they are doing to me, but I am helpless to act out against them. I am floated to their ship, where they perform medical experiments on me. Sometimes the Grays are lead by what is called a Praying Mantis type of alien. The Praying Mantis alien seems to give them orders. My last abduction I was quite shocked when the Grays brought out this Gnome looking creature with a pointed hat.

He had to be no more than 2 feet tall. As I was lying on this metallic slab, he was raised to my head level. I swear he had an evil looking grin and had the face of an old man. He placed his fingers in my temple areas and I felt my thoughts and everything of my past life being extracted from my mind. I feel my whole life as I saw it, felt it or thought it, was taken from my mind by this Gnome. Later the Gnome showed me a holographic image of me playing with a rabbit. I could see my hands petting the rabbit, but I could not see my face or body, it was as if I was looking out of my own eyes at a young age. I remember the rabbit distinctly. I was 8 years old at the time. The Gnome took out images from my mind, as I saw them with my eyes. Paul, I really feel like I am losing my mind and I don’t know what to do. I feel like I have an implant behind my neck, near my spinal column. There was even a time, when one of the Grays stuck a needle in my eye…my god, it was painful and there was nothing I could do about it…… (email continues on - some aspects of the email is private. Some words have been changed to make it more readable).

I talked with Mark over the cell phone and we came to the conclusion, that he should volunteer for a therapy group session with other people that share his experiences and he has decided on seeing a hypnotist. I wish Mark the best of luck.

If what Mark is saying is true, these elemental creatures with conical hats are in league with the Grays. I have always suspected gnomes, fairies; elves are aliens of some sort. When I head out to Aruba and Argentina in January, I will be interviewing people in Argentina in regard to recent cattle mutilations and the sightings of gnomes in their country. Are the gnomes involved with the cattle mutilations? It will be interesting to see what I find out from my interviews.

In Argentina, gnomes are called ‘duendes’. From a March 2008 cell phone video, it appears that gnomes do indeed wear pointy hats. From the video it also appears that they have a crab like walk. The kids, who took this video, had heard someone throwing stones at them and they were quite surprised to capture a sideway walking gnome on their cell phone video! They ran away screaming.

Gnomes have several names. The Germans call them Erdmanleins and in the Alpine areas, they are known as Heinzemannchens. Denmark and Norway call them Nisse. Brittany calls them Nains. Gnomes have many names in various countries, but a gnome is a gnome. They can appear creepy like the Argentina creepy gnome or appear as observers, watching what we do, but not intervening, such as Forest Gnomes that are known to avoid man. They are sometimes known to act mischievous and will not hesitate in playing practical jokes.

There are many varieties of gnomes, from a garden gnome to a forest gnome to a dune gnome to a house gnome to a farm gnome to a Siberian gnome. It is interesting that Siberian gnomes are known to associate with trolls. Are trolls perhaps the Grays or maybe they are the blue aliens that Whitley Strieber describes in his book Communion?

It is thought that gnomes originated in Scandinavia and then migrated into other lowland areas. Gnomes have been sighted in Europe, but now seem to be sighted more in Argentina. If gnomes are elemental, then perhaps that means they are interdimensional. If they originated in Scandinavia that may only mean their first base of operations started in Scandinavia and now through a galactic treaty with the Grays, they are able to explore in places like Argentina or a place like Dearborn County, Indiana.

If legends of gnomes have any truth to them, they are supposed to be 7 times stronger than man. They are able to run 35 mph and have the eyesight of a hawk. At times they are known to help animals, the one kind thing they might do, besides doing something horrendous like extracting information from your mind, as Mark claims.

If I encounter a gnome in Argentina, I promise I will not scream and run away, I will run up to the gnome and try and snatch him up and bag him. I just hope his strength doesn’t knock me out of my shoes! If I capture him I will place him in a cryogenics lab for further analysis. I know, wishful thinking.

I can only wonder why a gnome would want information from a human being’s mind? Most likely they want to see what we experience, how we react to certain encounters in every day life and how we live. This gnome that met up with Mark may look hideous, but he may be an important alien scientist from a world of gnomes. I can only guess. What a strange universe we live in.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
http://www.HPI.paranormal.net
http://www.ghostgirls.net
http://www.nancybradley.org
http://www.jazmaonline.com
Staff Writer - Alien Seeker News - http://www.alienseekernews.com/
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/Conversations...rialkiller.html
(See Paul & Shannon on TV Show 'Conversation w/a Serial Killer at link above)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Email: JazmaPika@cs.com
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wookietim

• UM-Bot

• emberlake

• Crai

What is truly fascinating about this is what we are watching happen in front of our eyes. For many years, the non-human sightings were ascribed to elves, fairies, gnomes and so on... then we have had around 100 - 150 years of them being assumed to be technologically advanced beings.... now the pendulum is swinging back to gnomes (And elves and fairies will follow on their heels).

I suggest we take a look at this phenomenon. Whether there is an objective reality to it or not, it is an interesting cultural shift that is happening - it will be fascinating to see if it continues and solidifies into a belief of one type of being or not...

I edited out this upper part of my comment because it should've went in the Iceland Little People Topic post.) I apologize...

-----------

(First off to the readers, I need to tell you that I use the words 'nature folks' as a catch-all in reference to the fae, elementals and all the types of wee beings.)

Mr. Robert's gnome theory is ridiculous. Why would I say that? Well, let's run with Mr. Roberts theory...

One person tells him an account and he theorizes that the gnome is a part of the aliens agenda.

Remember, his theory is the guy got abducted and a 2 foot tall gnome was mean to him, aboard a spacecraft, along with the help of aliens...

Okay, perhaps, the gnome was used as a subduing technique. The aliens reportedly have slight defined physical features and probably have little concept of ugly as scary or beauty as pleasant. Perhaps, the gnome was their interpretation of a gnome and they didn't realize the thing was scary.

Hypothetically -> Kind of like a doctor using a prop to encourage a child to take medicine, but he used a Freddie Kruger mask instead of a fluffy bunny puppet and it scared the kid. Maybe the doctor thought of it as just a toy or handpuppet and didn't comprehend it to be scary.

This is Mr. Roberts theory, that aliens exist and gnomes exist, apparently he hasn't delved to much into the gnome lore... According to lore, Gnomes have got better things to do than to torment humans unless they are righting a wrong deed and then it's not an elaborate display using too many props of ornateness. Gnomes have their own survival agenda and cross paths with humans as seldom as possible.

Unless, of course, the gnome was abducted by the aliens and somehow forced into the roll he played, but how does one get passed the fact that gnomes are mostly believed to be only about 6 inches tall?

mmm, I suppose the aliens must've used some sort of genetic growth to manipulate the gnome's size...

I've not made it a secret that I spend time reading about nature folks, belief isn't an issue for me, they exist or they do not, and it doesn't deter my interest either way.

So, here's my theory of the UFO/nature folk connection based on my years of reading legends & lores:

According to lore Some of the nature folks takes great pleasure in pranking humans, so It wouldn't be out of character if nature folks were sometimes responsible for ufo sightings, bigfoot sightings and various other preternatural activity, but not all and probably not to the extent of the lengthy props & torments aboard a spaceship. (Of course, I could be wrong...)

I honestly believe the idea of the kidnapping by nature folks comes from a very real fear of the cultures when a child or someone would disappear and never or rarely be found.

I'm not sure how a re-appeared person got past the 'death factor' when they would tell everyone that they had been to fairyland or had spent time in a nature folks community.

The secrecy of being aided or abducted by a nature folk crosses most cultural lores. The warnings goes something like this, "if a human tells of the encounter, death will follow within a short time." This is even in some of the Native American Legends as well as the ones from overseas.

Based on centuries of lore of the 'Death Factor if you tell', In my opinion, most likely defuses the idea that UFO abductions are perpetrated by nature folks.

I would like to send Mr. Paul Dale Roberts a personal message through cyberspace:

"Mr. Roberts, Drop the arrogant attitude about capturing the Argentine gnome. Your words are dangerous and irresponsible. You reach a lot of people on the net and it could be that your words may get a child in costume or a person with dwarfism hurt or worse. How would you feel about being associated with that type of hate crime? Especially since the video of the Argentine Gnome is a hoax! (visit Wookietim's link in above post)

Also, stand up & admit your beliefs and quit trying to dignify it & gain acceptance of your belief by trying to associate nature folks with Aliens/UFOs."

I was going to touch on the inter-dimensional aspect, but my comment became quite lengthy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

further info on the lores & legends of Gnomes:

(I wonder where Mr. Roberts got his info of a Scandinavian connection from.)

According to The book The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Faeries by Anna Franklin:

Gnomes weren't known to the world before Paracelsus elementals list. Paracelsus was from Einsiedeln, Switzerland. However, Earth Fairies does predate Paracelsus.

Here's a wiki blurb on gnomes: Gnome

A gnome is a mythical creature characterized by its extremely small size and subterranean lifestyle. The word gnome is derived from the New Latin gnomus. It is often claimed to descend from the Greek ???s?? gnosis, "knowledge", but more likely comes from genomos "earth-dweller", in which case the omission of e is, as the OED calls it, a blunder. Another possibility is that it comes from the Arabic ??? (Noum), which means sleep. It is also possible that Paracelsus simply made the word up.

Here's a wiki blurb on elementals:Paracelsus elementals

An elemental is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus. Traditionally, there are four types:

* gnomes, earth elementals

* undines, water elementals

* sylphs, air elementals

* salamanders, fire elementals.

The exact term for each type varies somewhat from source to source, though these four are now the most usual. Most of these beings are found in folklore as well as alchemy; their names are often used interchangeably with similar beings from folklore. The sylph, however, is rarely encountered outside of alchemical contexts.

Edited by D is here

If that load of crap wasn't so sad it would be funny.

Furthermore, again the alien encounters are always happening during sleep phases. I wonder why?

Gnomes always wear pointy hats.

I'll be sure and warn everyone of that little gem.....Or maybe I'll just forget this entire episode. Yes, I believe the latter is in order here.

If that load of crap wasn't so sad it would be funny.

Furthermore, again the alien encounters are always happening during sleep phases. I wonder why?

I'll be sure and warn everyone of that little gem.....Or maybe I'll just forget this entire episode. Yes, I believe the latter is in order here.

Agreed. The only time I ever saw live 'gnomes' was in my wild younger years after I'd consumed a magic mushroom pizza :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just thinking about this creeps me out. Sleep tight don't let the gnomes poke needles in your eyes. Oh my...