Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the craziest evp you have heard

MPInvestigations

if you would like to check out all my evp's go to Visit Website

the first bunch will include furniture dragging or moving quickly. if anyone has any evp's they have captured themselves please share them. we do not get enough evp's on here. i know there are investigators on here who have there own so please let us listen.

I don't have any of mine own, But the weirdest i've heard was on a TV show it said: "I am the devil": It was very clear and you could make out what it said when they played the tape, But with that said i know it could have been faked sense it was a Tv show about ghost hunting?... :hmm:

There was one guy who played his EVP from a different investigation just before we started our own. I think he did it to get us in the mood for paranormal or make him look cool but any way when he played the EVP it sounded to me and a few others "I ate the duck" but the guy insisted we were wrong and it acutally sounded "I hate the dark".

EVP sounded like him but it was funny when we said "didn't that sound like i ate the duck?"

• Like 1

Thats what is bad about EVP's they can be faked to easy if you ask me... :hmm:

any one seen the one from ghost hunters where the investigator was in the attic trying to talk to the spirit but got nothing? but when they reviewd the EVP's they heard "Leave me alone" loud and clear. that was scary

Yes i seen that show it was freaky...

HAH!!! Click on the link in the signiture below, my EVP's are all located on there. I have hard time saying which one craziest or creepiest, but one that I have was on a recording during an Ouija Board session, when I listened back on the recording the response on there was a female voice saying "Help" then a male voice comming on and saying clearly "Tell them to stop." This was when we spoke with Duke, a slightly mischevious entity who once was alive which one of the girls attending the session (there was me a male and two females doing the session, one is my ex the other a friend). The friend once knew Duke as he was a living person who was a good friend to her, he then comitted suicide and she later found him dead in the kitchen she stepped in his blood without knowing it. Anyways that be one of the craziest during an ouija session, my jaw dropped when I heard it. Anyways if you want click the link on my signiture to hear my EVP's.

• 1 month later...

Not sure whether it was evp or not but my friend kept her voice recorder recording all night, while we slept, and when we played it back the next morning we heard a voice saying 'peaches' in a strange way, didn't really sound like either of our voices either. :hmm:

Edited by necromurmur

I heard this EVP several years ago on Art Bell from Barbara & Brendon of Ghostpix and it is still by far the creepiest one I've heard.

Description taken from website:

"This is, without a doubt, the oddest recording we have ever heard. Everything you will hear, from the kid, to the water was not heard at the time of the recording and there was no water or kids in the building. The building hasn't had running water for almost 20 years."

"This was recorded in an empty room, so nothing should have recorded. The voices have been broken down and looped at the end of the track."

Link to EVP

I heard this EVP several years ago on Art Bell from Barbara & Brendon of Ghostpix and it is still by far the creepiest one I've heard.

Description taken from website:

"This is, without a doubt, the oddest recording we have ever heard. Everything you will hear, from the kid, to the water was not heard at the time of the recording and there was no water or kids in the building. The building hasn't had running water for almost 20 years."

"This was recorded in an empty room, so nothing should have recorded. The voices have been broken down and looped at the end of the track."

Link to EVP

I heard this one too and it is realy very eerie ! But I also heard that it was from a movie soundtrack called "The Changling" Not sure of the spelling but it's from the 70's and George C. Scott plays in it. This is what I heard but never found out if it realy was.

I have a recording from a place and it is a realy weird whistle/wind sound then people singing.. I tried to post it here a while back but it says it's too long. But anyway that's is the strangest one I ever heard..

if you would like to check out all my evp's go to Visit Website

the first bunch will include furniture dragging or moving quickly. if anyone has any evp's they have captured themselves please share them. we do not get enough evp's on here. i know there are investigators on here who have there own so please let us listen.

last summer me my girlfriend and our friend went to a cemetary near where we live. we sat down next to just a random grave after walking around a while. we had a tape recorder and our friend was just talking random stuff like is anybody here and that sort of stuff. we did this for about ten minutes. when we played it back on one part our friend ask "are you just walking through the cemetary tonight?" and right after that was a voice that was real deep and it said "yes i am." it sounded real wierd and it wasn't any of our voices. i'm sure it wasn't any of us because we make sure to be completely silent while asking the questions. the voice is deffenetly unexplained.

It was one I heard online. I was reading up on a story about a haunting in I think Michigan. One of those states up there in that area. Anyway, the family brought some paranormal investigators to check out their home because they claimed it was being haunted by demons. Anyway, on the evp, they start chanting some kind of prayer and as they start, you can hear a creepy, low voice say "Phone" and a few seconds later, right when they start the prayer, the phone rings. Just hearing that creepy voice say "Phone" was pretty freaky. I posted it here a while back. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

EDIT: I found it pretty quickly. This is it:

http://miparahaunt.tripod.com/sitebuilderc...files/phone.wav

And here's the story that goes along with it if anyone's interested:

http://www.miparahaunt.com/id63.html

Edited by ~Shadow~

the weirdest one i ever recorded and i've recorded over 100 individual ones :) was when i was in a local cemetary on the tape i can hear 3 women (victorian because this is a very old cemetary) talking to each other about me!

woman 1: "be quiet, shhh she's coming!"

woman 2: "why whats wrong?"

woman 3: "She seems nice"

woman 2: "Hello!"

woman 1: "shh, told you to be quite!"

woman 1: "She's recording EVERYTHING we say!"

woman 2&3: : "WE KNOW!"

I have many strange more ones but that one is by far one of the weirdest ones another one i know of that i think is super cool was i was in another victiorian cemetary asking questions when a woman came through and said this

Woman: "So all i have to do is talk into this machine,but how does it work?"

awesome :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

the weirdest one i ever recorded and i've recorded over 100 individual ones :) was when i was in a local cemetary on the tape i can hear 3 women (victorian because this is a very old cemetary) talking to each other about me!

woman 1: "be quiet, shhh she's coming!"

woman 2: "why whats wrong?"

woman 3: "She seems nice"

woman 2: "Hello!"

woman 1: "shh, told you to be quite!"

woman 1: "She's recording EVERYTHING we say!"

woman 2&3: : "WE KNOW!"

I have many strange more ones but that one is by far one of the weirdest ones another one i know of that i think is super cool was i was in another victiorian cemetary asking questions when a woman came through and said this

Woman: "So all i have to do is talk into this machine,but how does it work?"

awesome :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

Those victorian women are clever. :)

Those victorian women are clever. :)

I know in another one i made kind of like a piece offering you know saying thank-you for me being there and another woman came through and elderly one. She said "that's a nice speech" i swear i almost went in my pants because it was soo clear and distinctive also very loud. :)

once i had a camera some victiorian man came through and said "please take a picture" then i did and i got something else strange in the photo.

I've had some people come through and be smart or mean to me you know everyone has there own personalities in life AND death.

once i talked about a high number of children's deaths in the victorian times a woman came through and said very smartly "But children are supposed to die"

also of course the countless time i've gotten the cliche "get out" EVP is annoying :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

I know in another one i made kind of like a piece offering you know saying thank-you for me being there and another woman came through and elderly one. She said "that's a nice speech" i swear i almost went in my pants because it was soo clear and distinctive also very loud. :)

once i had a camera some victiorian man came through and said "please take a picture" then i did and i got something else strange in the photo.

I've had some people come through and be smart or mean to me you know everyone has there own personalities in life AND death.

once i talked about a high number of children's deaths in the victorian times a woman came through and said very smartly "But children are supposed to die"

also of course the countless time i've gotten the cliche "get out" EVP is annoying :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

Do you happen to have any of those evp's you can put here?

Do you happen to have any of those evp's you can put here?

I have them on alot of different tapes scattered around my house :) unfortunately even if i get them all i don't have the technology to put them on my computer :(

<QueenoftheFairies>

Okay the only thing i can give you is a transcript i've my recordings and basically what i got :) here goes:

FIRST RECORDING:

Whispering

”Hurry Up”

“Get the hell out”

“Get……”

“Get out”

“Oh yes”

“It is”

“Say my name”

“I know”

“Hello”

Whispering

“She died today”

Woman whispering

“I did though”

“I’m out”

“Hi”

“(Be?) Quiet”

“Don’t make a noise”

“She’s got it on tape!”

“Guess who”

“John!”

“Were dead”

“Get out”

“Get out … please”

“Take the picture”

Whispering (?)

“That’s a nice speech”

“Bye…. I’ve got to run”

“Are you going to take a picture?”

SECOND RECORDING:

“Hi”

Boy whispering

“It is beautiful

also on the other side of the tape there was a conversation between two people which was strange

THIRD RECORDING:

“John”

“Betty” (?)

“Come on”

Whispering when we are talking

FOURTH RECORDING – Northern Cemetary (Dunedin)

“Anne”

Woman yelling out in background

“Get out”

“No”

Male voice

“Yes Ma”

“Hello”

“Get out”

“They did so”

“Leave it alone”

“Leave it open”

“Fine”

“Get out”

“Yeah”

“I like cricket”

“Take one of the rabbit?”

“……. With her”

“I knew one of them”

“Beautifully”

“Good dear, hello”

“Have a good day”

“No your not”

Woman whispering

FIFTH RECORDING:

Whispering

“………. Walking”

“****n’ (?)Wood (?) Pigeon”

“Peter”

“Murray”

“Get out of here”

“Get out”

Woman whispering

“(Mary?) ……….I’m here”

“Get out”

“Get out please”

“Get out”

“Please”

“Oh look”

“Get out……. (Right now?)”

Whispering

“Yeah they are”

“Yes…..yes”

“Get outa here”

“Oh what’s the problem?”

“That is Gorgeous”

“Mmm it is”

Woman speaking not understandable

“Get out”

“Get out”

“All on…tape”

“What?”

Woman speaking not understandable

Woman whispering

“She’s got it on tape”

“I know”

“Oh yeah”

“Nearly at it”

“Get…...out”

“Get out”

Man whispering

Whispering

“Get out”

“U should get out”

“Get out”

“Get out”

“I’d like you in…… (Our school?)”

“Too much of a dick”

“I’d Agree (?)”

“I have talked”

Woman whispering

“O.k”

Whispering

“O.k...I’l speak to you now”

”How can it turn out?”

“What’s in the bag?” (at this recording I was holding a large plastic bag)

Whispering

SIXTH RECORDING:

“Get out”

“Get out of here”

“Get out of here” (again)

“Get out” (Seems to be a lot of male spirits that don’t want me in this place!)

“Get out now”

Strange sigh

“Hello (?)”

Whispering

“……….here”

“I did”

Breathing noise

“Good”

“Should get out”

“Get out”

“Help me out”

“Hurry up and leave”

Whispering

TOTAL: 129

one note these recordings were all done with fresh tapes also at different locations everytime :)

<QueenoftheFairies>

I've a tape made about three years ago of a hypnotic session I underwent. After I came out of my trance the hypnotherapist and I left the tape recorder running while we talked about what had just transpired. My jaw dropped when I played it back. Near the tape's end you can hear a heartbeat, soft at first but then it gets louder and louder, and by the time the tape's over, our voices are completely drowned out. Of course, we heard nothing while we were chatting.

First and only time it's happened to me. Freaky, but seriously cool :tu:

I heard this one too and it is realy very eerie ! But I also heard that it was from a movie soundtrack called "The Changling" Not sure of the spelling but it's from the 70's and George C. Scott plays in it. This is what I heard but never found out if it realy was.

I have a recording from a place and it is a realy weird whistle/wind sound then people singing.. I tried to post it here a while back but it says it's too long. But anyway that's is the strangest one I ever heard..

I remember seeing The Changeling when I was a kid- it was so spooky! ...and this evp always reminded me of it ! I just had to watch the movie again to see if the evp was ripped from it and doesnt appear to have been. The entire movie is on youtube The Changeling this is the clip with the drowning scene:part 6 of 11 It's interesting this scene in the movie has EVPs captured during the seance on the old reel to reel recorders. But to me the 2 clips sound totally different.

Original evp->drowning wav

I have them on alot of different tapes scattered around my house :) unfortunately even if i get them all i don't have the technology to put them on my computer :(

<QueenoftheFairies>

AWW! I wanted to hear the ghosts too, but it's cool that you typed up everything they said. I wish I was there, it sounds like a cool experience.

Not sure whether it was evp or not but my friend kept her voice recorder recording all night, while we slept, and when we played it back the next morning we heard a voice saying 'peaches' in a strange way, didn't really sound like either of our voices either. :hmm:

are you sure nobody was watching "face off" in a room next to the one where the recorder was at? :w00t:

The freakiest evp i've ever heard was one that came on a cd full of evps from spain. there were a couple that were spooky, but the worst one was of a little girl (ghost of course) saying, in spanish "mommy, cold, scared". I almost s**t bricks the first time I heard it! i still get goosebumps everytime i remember it :cry:

I have to say the craziest or weirdest EVP I have cought was from a theater in my hometown.....the town I live in used to be a major player in the underground railroad......and there are tunnels under most of the houses & businesses....of course most of them have been filled in our cut off......anywho... I was in the basement of this theater which closed off not demolished the tunnels...I left my recorder running down there as I investigated the rest of the building.....when I listened to the audio......I heard, among other things, two men The first voice said "it's too deep" and then another voice followed with"do you think you can jump it".....so thats my weirdest EVP. :hmm:

As recently as 2-3 years ago a friend of mine recorded an EVP after seeing an advert for that awful film White Noise.

So off he trotted to record the EVP and left his mobile phone on the voice record function for around five minutes. When he played it back he heard a voice say "Help, pick up our <breath> pick up our picture Glen." It was the spookiest thing I have ever heard and probably one of the best EVP's of the time. He had it analysed by professionals, tried to replicate it by whispering from all areas of the room while recording again and nothing came close to that voice. It was as though the voice came out of the very silence of the room, it had no point of origin.

Glen had a picture of his grandad on the mantelpiece above his fire and assumed it must of been him trying to pass on some kind of message. Knowing his gran would probably want to know about what happened, he got in contact and was told she was dying of cancer.

He went to a medium and other odd stuff started happening, but thats another story altogether.

On the success of the first EVP recording he went out and purchased one of those hand-held voice recorders to see if he could get anything else on tape. This time me and another friend were at Glens when the recording took place. He left the recorder in his bedroom and we sat silent for around ten minutes.

This time we used some software to see if there were any volume peaks where obviously some kind of noise was recorded. We skipped to a big peak somewhere around the six minute mark and heard what sounded like shoes walking on an old stone floor. Immediately after that it sounded like a door closed and a girl started crying. That last one really freaked us out and we decided not to record any more!

Very interesting stuff.