Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denver Airport

Astoni

I'm guessing that the topic may have already been beaten into the ground, but I have not been able to find any threads on my area of specific interest.

I've read some of the articles concerning David Icke and the New World Order conspiracy, this is linked, but I wanted more info.

The Denver Airport is what I'm referring to. They built another one with (from what I understand) no more technological advances than the other and it also had murals which I believe change periodically.

Does anyone think these murals have any significance? I think it's disturbing at the least. The artist of the original murals, Leo Tanguma, has spoken of the murals as "The Children of the World Dream of Peace." A conspiracy theorist in the 90's, Philip Schneider, spoke of underground tunnels that could be used as holding cells for what this conspiracy has taken heed as a genocide. Is the reference to the Australian Antigen credible? Your thoughts.

Other Source

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

• sickpuppy

• Enigmatic Annasawzi

it also had murals which I believe change periodically.

What, they just change themselves, without anyone touching them .... ? :unsure2:

I'd say some magic(k)al influences at work there.

Edited by 747400

Thats a bit strange......hmm ....There is definitely some logical explanations...dont know what but....

Thanks

B???

I'm guessing that the topic may have already been beaten into the ground, but I have not been able to find any threads on my area of specific interest.

I've read some of the articles concerning David Icke and the New World Order conspiracy, this is linked, but I wanted more info.

The Denver Airport is what I'm referring to. They built another one with (from what I understand) no more technological advances than the other and it also had murals which I believe change periodically.

Does anyone think these murals have any significance? I think it's disturbing at the least. The artist of the original murals, Leo Tanguma, has spoken of the murals as "The Children of the World Dream of Peace." A conspiracy theorist in the 90's, Philip Schneider, spoke of underground tunnels that could be used as holding cells for what this conspiracy has taken heed as a genocide. Is the reference to the Australian Antigen credible? Your thoughts.

Other Source

I have never been able to figure out why these various CTs came up regarding KDEN. All of them have been explained to death, and there's no foundation for any of them.

A correction regarding the airport...

It is probably the most technologically advanced airport in the country, and likely the largest. Rarely have I ever seen a large airport so well designed from the aspect of aircraft operations and ATC effectiveness. It is also possessed of 4 Category 3 approaches to the 4 parallel north-south runways, allowing auto-landing in low visibility conditions, as well as ILS on all runways, and has the largest and most advanced control tower in the world (to the best of my knowledge). It also has what is likely the longest civilian runway in existence (16R/34L), which is 16,000 feet long...a good alternative place for a Shuttle to land in a pinch!

DEN is simply a well designed, very efficient international airport that moves an aircraft on average every 51 seconds, 365 days a year...there's absolutely nothing conspiratorial about it.

What, they just change themselves, without anyone touching them .... ? :unsure2:

I'd say some magic(k)al influences at work there.

Lol, no from what I understood they are painted over from time to time.

I have never been able to figure out why these various CTs came up regarding KDEN. All of them have been explained to death, and there's no foundation for any of them.

It is probably the most technologically advanced airport in the country, and likely the largest. Rarely have I ever seen a large airport so well designed from the aspect of aircraft operations and ATC effectiveness. It is also possessed of 4 Category 3 approaches to the 4 parallel north-south runways, allowing auto-landing in low visibility conditions, as well as ILS on all runways, and has the largest and most advanced control tower in the world (to the best of my knowledge). It also has what is likely the longest civilian runway in existence (16R/34L), which is 16,000 feet long...a good alternative place for a Shuttle to land in a pinch!

DEN is simply a well designed, very efficient international airport that moves an aircraft on average every 51 seconds, 365 days a year...there's absolutely nothing conspiratorial about it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yea, yea other then the fact it's shaped like a Swastika, no no your right, the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, they never went to war, that's all a lie, and the Swastika stands for rebirth, yea.

EA

Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome!

Yea, yea other then the fact it's shaped like a Swastika,

EA

Give it a rest with the swastika crap, will ya.

The swastika is a 10,000 years old, roughly, which has been used by many countries, all over the world for all sorts of symbolic purposes from good luck, welfare, victory, prosperity, and a variety of religious symbolism involving Hindu, Jainist, and Buddhist religious tradition.

It is currently used as a symbol associated with the Finnish Air Force...and was used as a religious symbol in the United States, as well as the symbol of the U.S. Army's 45th Infantry Division until 1930...

And of course, it was selected as the symbol of Nazi Germany in 1920, which is why it is somewhat out-of-favor in most western circles anymore.

A swastika is a symetrical icosagon...KDEN's layout is not (I'm sure the subtly here will escape you...). KDEN is merely an exceedingly efficient and safe airport layout from a pilot and air traffic controllers perspective, designed to maximize movements, maintain separation, and adapt to contingencies quickly. No intersecting runways...traffic capacity all over the place, state of the art control tower and nav facilities, etc...

Frankly, there is no better runway layout design for a heavy use airport than Denver's.

Of course, people like you would look at a diagram of KDFWs layout and immediately associate with the SS symbol, I'm sure...

no no your right, the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, they never went to war, that's all a lie, and the Swastika stands for rebirth, yea.

One day, if I'm ever really interested, I may ask you to explain how such an irrelevant, and frankly somewhat nutty statement was formulated...

Of course, people like you would look at a diagram of KDFWs layout and immediately associate with the SS symbol, I'm sure...

You're right. it does look like some kind of runic inscription, doesn't it.

linked-image

Give it a rest with the swastika crap, will ya.

The swastika is a 10,000 years old, roughly, which has been used by many countries, all over the world for all sorts of symbolic purposes from good luck, welfare, victory, prosperity, and a variety of religious symbolism involving Hindu, Jainist, and Buddhist religious tradition.

It is currently used as a symbol associated with the Finnish Air Force...and was used as a religious symbol in the United States, as well as the symbol of the U.S. Army's 45th Infantry Division until 1930...

And of course, it was selected as the symbol of Nazi Germany in 1920, which is why it is somewhat out-of-favor in most western circles anymore.

A swastika is a symetrical icosagon...KDEN's layout is not (I'm sure the subtly here will escape you...). KDEN is merely an exceedingly efficient and safe airport layout from a pilot and air traffic controllers perspective, designed to maximize movements, maintain separation, and adapt to contingencies quickly. No intersecting runways...traffic capacity all over the place, state of the art control tower and nav facilities, etc...

Frankly, there is no better runway layout design for a heavy use airport than Denver's.

One day, if I'm ever really interested, I may ask you to explain how such an irrelevant, and frankly somewhat nutty statement was formulated...

Your presumptions are all premature, at best, I don't assume as you do, the same conspiracy crapola tripe that comes from the Denver airport. I personally don't really care, but when someone decides to flame me into a conversation I wished not be apart of, and only stating something pertaining to someone else's post. Will you called me out, and now it's time to take off the gloves, on presumption, which seems to rue the day here at UM.

EA

Your presumptions are all premature, at best, I don't assume as you do, the same conspiracy crapola tripe that comes from the Denver airport. I personally don't really care, but when someone decides to flame me into a conversation I wished not be apart of, and only stating something pertaining to someone else's post. Will you called me out, and now it's time to take off the gloves, on presumption, which seems to rue the day here at UM.

EA

eh?

WHO DO YOU THINKING YOU'RE KIDDING WITH ALL THIS "REASONABLE, LOGICAL" CRAP, MID?

We know you're a shiv to the Nebulous Society of Vague Meanies and that everything you say is misinformation. The VSoNM do stupid, pointless things to show off their power and mysteriousness. They know they do a crap job of being super-secret. They know they don't do anything to ever prove their power. We don't need to hear your lies to tell us what we already know. The airport doesn't need to make sense to make sense. We know the ZOG and the VSoNM and the Illuminati and the Black Ops Gov. and are coming to get us -- why are you making it easier for them?!

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT'S GOING ON????!!!1!!

--Jaylemurph

linked-image

it looks like a airport to me.

Actually... if you roate it a bit, it looks like a guy with a really long hat brim.

Edited by ShadowSot

Your presumptions are all premature, at best, I don't assume as you do, the same conspiracy crapola tripe that comes from the Denver airport.

No...you just make a silly statement about the airport looking like a swastika...as if that has some kind of significance.

My assumption is that your statement...

Yea, yea other then the fact it's shaped like a Swastika, no no your right, the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, they never went to war, that's all a lie, and the Swastika stands for rebirth, yea.

...implied some significance to an airport bearing a faint resemblance to a relatively universal symbol meaning many, many things.

And obviously, you think it's significant in respect to the fact that the swastika was chosen as the Nazi symbol some 90 years past, and that there must be some Nazi significance in KDEN's layout.

Otherwise...why would you bother saying it?

And of course, your syntax says that you think that I think that the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, and that they never went to war, and all that nonsense...all because I merely explain KDEN's layout in pragmatic terms.

And as such---you expect what???

I personally don't really care, but when someone decides to flame me into a conversation I wished not be apart of, and only stating something pertaining to someone else's post. Will you called me out, and now it's time to take off the gloves, on presumption, which seems to rue the day here at UM.

If you really didn't care, then perhaps it would've been wiser not to post such an outlandishly silly statement and then expect that someone wouldn't call you on it.

I think you don't understand what "flaming" is.

There's a difference between deliberately attempting to goad someone into an argument, or issuing personal attacks, or in baiting someone into a battle... and pointing out nonsense.

I did the latter.

linked-image

it looks like a airport to me.

Actually... if you roate it a bit, it looks like a guy with a really long hat brim.

Hey!

That diagram is missing a runway....

There's another one to the left of the one at the top left ...34L/16R....that's the 16,000 foot + runway!

But you're right, it looks like a really, really big airport, designed for what it does---which is to handle 1,700 aircraft operations (takeoffs and landings combined) per day, every day.

Hey!

There's another one to the left of the one at the top left ...34L/16R....that's the 16,000 foot + runway!

See? proof that it's a conspiracy. It actually retracts into the ground, like on Thunderbirds, and only comes out when it's needed for the NWO's private A380 (which needs a very long runway because the NWO are fond of a good meal, you know.) It's camouflaged by a drive-thru KFC (the biggest one in the world, coincidentally 16,000 feet long) when not in use.

This is a fact.

Hey!

But you're right, it looks like a really, really big airport, designed for what it does---which is to handle 1,700 aircraft operations (takeoffs and landings combined) per day, every day.

Ah, this must be a older image then. I'll see if I can get a updated version.

See? proof that it's a conspiracy. It actually retracts into the ground, like on Thunderbirds, and only comes out when it's needed for the NWO's private A380 (which needs a very long runway because the NWO are fond of a good meal, you know.) It's camouflaged by a drive-thru KFC (the biggest one in the world, coincidentally 16,000 feet long) when not in use.

This is a fact.

Shhh....

We're thinking of moving our base of NWO operations, and our A380, to a coastal airport, near sea level. We need 12,000 feet to get that thing off the ground up there in Denver...fully loaded with food, that is. We could do it in 9,000 feet around sea level...

Besides, a 16,000 foot long KFC is costing way too much money to maintain!

:rofl:

Could you imagine having an airport in the shape of a pentagram :o Mayhem I tell you ;) Although an airport in the shape of a cross would work to hmmm.

The design of the airport is to maximize land use and runway space. The design mentioned as being devious is actually the most efficient design to handle traffic.

Could you imagine having an airport in the shape of a pentagram :o Mayhem I tell you ;) Although an airport in the shape of a cross would work to hmmm.

Actually, I think an airport in the shape of a pentagram would work quite nicely. Most big airports are the result of years of ill planned addtions. The only problem I see with a pentagram shaped airport is there would be no good place to put the parking lot :lol:

I remember doing loads of research on Denver Airport since i came across some pics of those weird murals. There's alsorts of tales and ideas about it from NWO operations, underground bases, alien activity etc. Pretty interesting reading.

The design of the airport is to maximize land use and runway space. The design mentioned as being devious is actually the most efficient design to handle traffic.

Agreed, a pentagram shaped airport would be mayhem, and a dangerously confusing issue, especially in low weather conditions.

You have no parallels there, and each 5 pairs of runways have origins at the same spot...yet different headings!

eg. if one of the runways is 36, runway 04 or 32 will originate in the same place. Uh uh...no way.

Each runway is almost 40 degrees divergent from the other. You have 10 runways all in different directions, and that's not very economical for high volume traffic, safety considerations aside (that's why parallel runways are so prevalent in large airports. Parallels are oriented toward the prevailing wind directions at any given place, and in places like Denver, you can have 4 aircraft moving at the same time, which is pretty nice when you're moving one aircraft in less that a minute, all day, every day.

A pentagram also has five intersections of runways....ground controllers at such an airport would be on blood pressure medication in their 30s (let alone the approach, tower, and departure controllers)!

Denver is a fantastic layout for ATC and pilots, and thereby, traffic safety and efficiency of operations. A pentagram would be somewhat insane from that perspective.

No...you just make a silly statement about the airport looking like a swastika...as if that has some kind of significance.

My assumption is that your statement...

...implied some significance to an airport bearing a faint resemblance to a relatively universal symbol meaning many, many things.

And obviously, you think it's significant in respect to the fact that the swastika was chosen as the Nazi symbol some 90 years past, and that there must be some Nazi significance in KDEN's layout.

Otherwise...why would you bother saying it?

And of course, your syntax says that you think that I think that the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, and that they never went to war, and all that nonsense...all because I merely explain KDEN's layout in pragmatic terms.

And as such---you expect what???

If you really didn't care, then perhaps it would've been wiser not to post such an outlandishly silly statement and then expect that someone wouldn't call you on it.

I think you don't understand what "flaming" is.

There's a difference between deliberately attempting to goad someone into an argument, or issuing personal attacks, or in baiting someone into a battle... and pointing out nonsense.

I did the latter.

No your statement, was a personal assualt, and you made all purpose attacks, with your syntax. I made only a flagrant, non biased, yet silly assumption, that laid grounds for conservitism, I don't delve into the whole conspiracy nonsense, you all discuss, I only stated to that fact of your post. And to personally denote my own writing within itself is a oh never mind, what's the point with someone who's so will versed, and possibly even smarter then I. I'll lament from this argument, it's neither fruitful, nor, flamboyant to a victory, I'd expect less from you.

EA