Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

paranormal documentaries

cpjason

I find that documentaries on the paranormal are often the best sources of credible information and genuine evidence. Because of this I decided to share a few documentaries that I enjoyed watching. These will keep you busy for hours so you may want to save them for your day off work. The first one shows one of the best poltergeist footage I have ever seen.

ghosts on tape

5th.dimension.ghosts

bridgewater triangle

old Woodward hospital investigation

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cpjason

• isis-999

• Undeadskeptic

• Aanica

Jason these are some great videos, I like Ed and Lorraine Warren No matter how a lot of people feel about them , they were great pioneers in the paranormal field. They do deserve that respect.

The first video i just watched and I am glad you brought all these together for easy reference.

Do not trust documentaries as a liable source for information. Remember, regardless of how much they wish for the truth to reach the people they want ratings far more and are always willing to bend the facts for them.

Thank's for the link's i have some time off so i'm going to watch them.. :)

Do not trust documentaries as a liable source for information. Remember, regardless of how much they wish for the truth to reach the people they want ratings far more and are always willing to bend the facts for them.

You have a point but they are generally more genuine than your average everyday youtube video in my opinion. I believe that many of the documentaries that air on television are at least researched by people trying to find the truth. If they do find the truth to not be good for ratings, they may make up their own story. If they do find genuine hauntings they would show the actual footage, as I believe every documentary starts out with the goal of finding the real truth. I have faith that at least a few of them did find real footage of hauntings.

If you are a skeptic you will of course think they made it all up for ratings, and I understand that point of view.

Edited by cpjason

I love having long documentaries to listen to as I pitter patter around the house. Thanks for bringing this up! This is terrific!

So again, thanks for posting the documentaries. If anyone finds anymore, do share!

UPDATE: This isn't a documentary, it is a snippet from a t.v. show from I believe England, called Strange But True. By the Way, you can go to UTube, and do a search for Strange But True and watch those episodes so it is sort of like documentaries...maybe more like Unsolved Mysteries of the Paranormal...anyway, here is the episode I am interested in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWXMD4rOGQ...re=channel_page

If that doesn't pan out, do a search for Strange But True Time Slips.

Edited by Staceyinfo

You have a point but they are generally more genuine than your average everyday youtube video in my opinion. I believe that many of the documentaries that air on television are at least researched by people trying to find the truth. If they do find the truth to not be good for ratings, they may make up their own story. If they do find genuine hauntings they would show the actual footage, as I believe every documentary starts out with the goal of finding the real truth. I have faith that at least a few of them did find real footage of hauntings.

If you are a skeptic you will of course think they made it all up for ratings, and I understand that point of view.

Yes you are very right, particularly about the Youtube thing :lol: Just remember though, books, papers, even articles in Newspapers and on the News should be reffered to before documenteries, because regardless of how skeptical I am anythi9ng that is on air on television is looking for ratings and whether it's the producers fault or the networks, they will strive for ratings above all else.

You can also find just about every ghost hunters episode if you search youtube. I would love to see some of you post some videos as well. I only have so much free time to search for them personally, but I love watching new ones. I am going on a trip this week but I will look for more when I return. It takes a while to sift through all of the junk videos on youtube. There are just too many fakes or just plain bad ones.

I will enjoy these when all is nice and quiet (and dark)...makes it spookier too :P

Thanks and have a safe trip & enjoy :)

I'll be checking these out, seem perty interesting. thanks for posting Jason. :}

These's are pretty good thanks for the link's..