Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John titor

Elmatto

Now, I'm new here, and first off i want to introduce myself. My name is matt, and just recently i've gotten into all the unexplained mysteries and what not. It started with the internet deal with John Titor the time traveler. Whether it be true or not i was totally enthralled with the story he told and it got my imagination going. This is how i viewed him in the story, as it probably looks nothing like him if he does exist. I just wanted to put my imaginative views on paper. Now this is just line art. I plan to color it later. Also...I do realize that the shotgun is a bit tiny and i am going to fix that. anyways enjoy.

user posted image

If you wish to see more of my work...click my www. link. thanks for looking and giving me your comments. original.gif

Edited by Elmatto

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elmatto

• Saru

• mowo

• Druidus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive indeed, I wish I could draw like that. thumbsup.gif

I like the detail you did on the debris, and the shading of his hair gives it depth. May I suggest you submit it to: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se

You have to join first though.

nah. just building parts. I did use some 9-11 pictures for reference, cuzz in the Titor story he said something about cities. for those of you unfamiliar with the titor story...go here: http://www.johntitor.com/

Edited by Elmatto