Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do I get orgonite?

Coldlight

I was a regular person before I moved here to this area, and since then I've been having strange (but very serious) emotional flux. I have no diagnoses or records of any mental illnesses nor do I take any form of drug, rarely do I ever even bother taking anything for so much as a headache.

I'm turning 17 tomorrow and I asked my parents to take me around the mall and see if I could find orgonite. Nobody had it.

Orgonite's been proven scientifically, spiritually and emotionally by nearly anyone who's used it to significantly benefit in a purely natural way both the physical body and the spirit, and the mind connecting them. People make orgonite and place it in vicinities where other people are not aware of it - and notably, those people have been described as 'unusually cheery and in good will', not to mention boosting their ability to think straight and remain focused. Plant life has grown more extravagantly in the presence of orgonite, animals tend to be more social and friendly even. It's all been proven. Just ask.

All I can figure is... chemtrails and unusually high amounts of low-wavelength radiation in the area is causing this flux, that including the radio towers within the area. It's destroying me inside out, and caused a number of social and personal issues. Again, there's no apparent explanation. Hormones don't do this to a human, or the obituary would be filled weekly with suicides running along the page(s). Thankfully, it's not consistent pain. I've been noticing some of my friends having similar issues lately, problems thinking straight or focusing, sometimes I can just sense it off them. It's not good.

I was able to wake up this morning and managed to get to this point of the day supported by the firm intent I set in my mind earlier this morning to not let any unnatural forces, or fear, interfere with my day. I then set the intent on procuring orgonite, and I'm not letting go until I have it, or something working similarly as well in purpose.

I need to know where to get this. Ebay is not an option, people have had negative things to say about the 'orgonite' sold on Ebay and I personally will not take the risk. Making it is neither an option, the resources here are rather scarce and the materials are too toxic and lengthy to produce. My parents would not approve, and I hardly want to mess around with it being so disabled under whatever influence is causing this emotional disturbance.

- spirit in need

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonie2012

• eight bits

• Coldlight

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to look up what "orgonite" was - from what I read, there's nothing toxic or dangerous needed to make it. It's just bits of metal and crystals sealed in resin.

I'd REALLY like to see where this stuff has been scientifically proven to do what you say - it sounds like complete BS to me. They say a little chunk of this stuff can change the weather? Please. Don't depend on this stuff to help you - get medical help if you feel sick.

Edited by Moonie2012

Perhaps because you don't understand the science behind it. I'm more than inclined to believe in it. If it's false, that's for me to discover, but in the mean time I'm going to take their word over yours. Thanks though.

Perhaps because you don't understand the science behind it. I'm more than inclined to believe in it. If it's false, that's for me to discover, but in the mean time I'm going to take their word over yours. Thanks though.

So where is the scientific proof that you claim exists? I don't want some word of mouth, I want to see clinical studies. I do understand the supposed science behind it - pressurizing quartz so it interacts with the metal - but it sounds a lot like the "science" behind this device:

linked-image

That aside - why not make it yourself if you really think it will help? There's tutorials out there - all of the stuff is readily available and it sounds simple to do. What exactly is "toxic" about crystals, metal, and resin? IF you REALLY don't want to make it, there's places selling it besides eBay. Just use google.

I'd kind of like one, actually - it would make a cool paperweight.

Edited by Moonie2012

What exactly is "toxic" about crystals, metal, and resin?

Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide is nasty stuff. It's what hardens the resin, typically.

Metal shavings from machine shops or salvage yards can have exotic lubricants mixed in.

Might as well put up a link:

http://www.orgonite.info/

They have a list of vendors if you want store-bought. Goes without saying that I'm answering the question asked in the OP, not endorsing anything.

Good luck with it.

Edited by eight bits

Don't know what your needs are, but if your hunt for orgonite is failing, may i suggest Obsidian ;)

Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide is nasty stuff. It's what hardens the resin, typically.

Metal shavings from machine shops or salvage yards can have exotic lubricants mixed in.

None of that should really be a problem if you're careful (follow the instructions) and are only working with small batches.

Maybe I should start making the stuff and selling it, LOL. Seems like a fun project.

Edited by Moonie2012

Maybe I should start making the stuff and selling it, LOL. Seems like a fun project.

Sure, but the theory of the thing (Reich's orgone theory, anyway) was that the active principle is metal in touch with organic material. Basically, Reich built walk-in electrical capacitors, or maybe the idea was nested Faraday cages, or a little bit of both.

The muffin-mold design and the addition of rock crystals are recent, post-Reichian, New Age things.

Presumably, if the orgone theory were correct, then you would be as well off with steel wool pad shreds immersed in paraffin. This would be dimensionally stable at room temperature, and the risk in fabrication would be limited to hot liquid precautions and splinters. You could throw in a pebble if you liked, too.

And Mom wouldn't be nearly so worried :).

BTW, Happy Birthday, Coldlight!

Update from the frontiers of science, sometimes mistaken for my kitchen:

It occurred to me that I have a box of orgonite, steel wool pads interspersed with detergent. I placed one of these pads in a small plastic bag (another "organic" layer, and so I can handle the orgonite without sticky blue detergent spots on my fingertips). I threw a small piece of mica in the bag, just in case Reich missed that crystal bit in his original investigations.

I have placed the orgonite packet right next to my psi-wheel and modem. I expect higher quality internet traffic from now on, and you can expect better posts from me. I am encouraged in this because the psi-wheel has been especially frisky since its new neighbor showed up.

Edited by eight bits

So you're saying all those pics they have of of these "holy hand grenades" punching holes through "chemtrails" are...false?

SHOCKING.

It is completely farcical and has no scientific basis whatsoever. There is no support for "Orgone energy" in the scientific community.

Eight bits,

What is the 'negative energy' they prattle on about on that website you linked to?

Are these people claiming to have discovered dark energy?

Is it their way of saying 'anions'? (which are meant to be discharged when you stroke a cat's fur, another myth btw, and so being exposed to 'negative energy' is meant to be a pleasant experience)

Or is it the heebie-jeebie, boogey-man type 'bad energy'? You know, the stuff that is purely psychological and cannot be materially affected by anything (including some prop device like orgonite) but miraculously disappears by putting yourself in a better mood/frame of mind.

If you're looking for an all natural cure-all, there are easier ways to go about it.

Hey, Leo

What is the 'negative energy' they prattle on about on that website you linked to?

The source of their theories is the Austrian-born psychiatrist Wilhelm Reich, 1897-1957. He believed that there was a literal, physical energy that underlies Freud's psychological concept of libido. Reich called this energy "orgone."

Later, Reich developed the idea that there was a complement or antagonist to orgone he called "deadly orgone radiation."

That is what I interpreted that website's "negative energy" to be.

Much about Reich and orgone:

http://www.orgone.org/

So, no not dark energy, not anions. More like the dark side of the lifeforce, but taken as something physical, not metaphorical or conceptual.

Hope that helps.