Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The X-Files Final Season (9)

Saru

The last season of the X-Files starts on UK Terrestrial / DTTV tonight at 11:30pm on BBC2. ( or 11:00pm if your in England ).

It will be interesting to see how they manage to get the show through yet another entire series, they seemed depeserately low on storylines by the end of series 8. Something tells me Mulder won't be sticking around for long.

:sj

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Ronin6th

• Bizarro

• PheobeGreen

a couple of the Agent Doggett ones are ok. he couldn't replace Mulder, but he had a certain charisma to him. the baby episodes are just idiotic, imho.

X-FILES RULES! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE HAVE MADE ME CRY IN THE LAST TWO YEARS OVER VERAL BASHING OF THE X-FILES? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!! :sj :sa :sc :s09 :s3 :s9 :sf :sh :sg :si

AND IF YOU THINK I'M TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, I'M WAY AHEAD OF YOU!!!! :sp

I prefered Dogett as the liquid guy of T2: Judgement Day!

The stories of the latest series are less interesting that those of the first seasons...it does'nt refer to famous myths and legends anymore...for me the X files have lost there substance...

Where is it now? Hmmm this is a new mystery to solve, Scully! :s2

• 2 weeks later...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know there was going to be another X-Files movie - when's the next one due to be released ?