Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the EVP of a demon?

Kipperphoenix

Could this be the EVP of a demon? A man is investigating a haunted area along with his friend, and he catches a demonic voice that says "I have the body of a pig." They also capture a picture with a demonic figure. Here is the EVP and photo. EVP and photo of demon

What do you think, is it real or fake. Thanks for feedback. :tu:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kipperphoenix

• isis-999

• Aanica

• Falt2142

I have no idea but it is freaky what i don't understand is why would a demon tell you it has the body of a pig, I think i'm going to lean towards fake also?..

, sorry about the reference I was typing 2 posts at once...

Thats ok. :tu:

I have no idea but it is freaky what i don't understand is why would a demon tell you it has the body of a pig, I think i'm going to lean towards fake also?..

A lot of old writings such as the bible tell of demons possessing pigs instead of humans.

yeh...0.e...

i mean if i wuz a demon or w/e i wud srsly say somin different rather then

"i have the body of a pig"

like srsly o.o...

why in the blue hell wud a demon say that?

i mean if it wuz somin like

"i am eating the body of a pig"

even tho thatz still weird it wud make some sense 0.o lol

dude either dat demon died as a human smoking too much crack or idk, fake i guess lol xD

Could this be the EVP of a demon? A man is investigating a haunted area along with his friend, and he catches a demonic voice that says "I have the body of a pig." They also capture a picture with a demonic figure. Here is the EVP and photo. EVP and photo of demon

What do you think, is it real or fake. Thanks for feedback. :tu:

I know this one, I was at my friends and we were checking this out. I cannot think of anything to really stage this at all...I mean it's quick and really freaky. I remember listening to this, if I ever heard this I'd freak the **** out! O.O

I remember hearing this one too , very eerie too. I would be terrified if I cought this on audio/video mostly in fear of it following me home :cry: Was there any proof at all that this was a fake ?