Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth666

BREAKING Financial Armageddon attackers run

28 posts in this topic

sorry but you are still wrong.

Again, I will ask you again: About what?

If you are going to keep insisting that I am wrong, sooner or later you are going to have to say what you believe my opinion is and why it's wrong.

The NWO is the New Economic Order = World Government[he who controls the money supply...you can finish the rest]

Incorrect (unless, of course, you are making up your own definitions as you go along). For several decades, the NWO has meant...well, implied really, since a hard definition has been fairly hard to come by, something a bit more dramatic.

You are simply trying to shoehorn the old definition of NWO to try and fit what Kissinger said, so that you can claim that the top political figures of the world, when they use their economic definitions, are actually referring to the old fashioned conspiracy meaning.

Here's another quote from a mental patient:

You want to know the definition of crazy? Majority rules

Makes as much sense as the first one.

Edited by aquatus1

Last Flight 666 to Hell has taken-off, no more stopovers, as predicted by End Times Prophet, 2 weeks ago

Last Flight 666 to Hell has taken-off (1), no more stopovers, as predicted by End Times Prophet, two weeks ago. (2)

Notes

(1) Last Flight 666 to Hell - no more stopovers

http://chart.bigcharts.com/custom/usatoday....img?symb=CRUDE

(2) * BREAKING * Financial Armageddon: attackers running out of ammo, Illuminati MUST now launch either ethnic civil war or nuclear Armageddon.

http://illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com/20...rs-running.html

How in the heck did I miss this one?

As I have said before, the OP's post is undecipherable, most of the posts are mocking or off topic, and the last addition makes NO sense whatsoever. so there is no need to keep this open.