Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creating the Thoughtform/Tulpa

MysticOnion

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...p;#entry2746179

We are creating a thoughtform as per the experiment in the thread shown. As it has to be a group thing - and I know it is not up to me to decide absolutely whether or not it should be male or female but I personally think it should be male - as I would probably find this easier. And there is our starting point - a man.

Now we go about creating the rest of it - just say what you think he should be like and we'll pick and choose from all the replies and come up with his final persona etc.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysticOnion

• nakajima01

• clubfoot O.M.G.

• eight bits

Yaay!! Hope I can participate well in this experiment! xD Btw, when creating tulpas, why is it it always have to be a person? Can't we create something w/c is not human?

Anyways, My suggested description:

It should be a little boy, so we can play parents ( not actually, and I won't be irritated if the tulpa looks like a kid xD). Though he looks like a little boy, he is intelligent, knowledgeable and wise. He also acts like an old wise man, knows proper etiquette and has a good moral. In short, he is like a very good teacher masked with a face of a child but obeys like what a child does to his parents.

I don't have any ideas about his physical look though other than what I stated above. And if he have special abilities, that'll be clairvoyance and telepathy(communication w/ other minds, and if this is possible).

Note: It'll be cool if we get good results from this experiment xD.

Yaay!! Hope I can participate well in this experiment! xD Btw, when creating tulpas, why is it it always have to be a person? Can't we create something w/c is not human?

Anyways, My suggested description:

It should be a little boy, so we can play parents ( not actually, and I won't be irritated if the tulpa looks like a kid xD). Though he looks like a little boy, he is intelligent, knowledgeable and wise. He also acts like an old wise man, knows proper etiquette and has a good moral. In short, he is like a very good teacher masked with a face of a child but obeys like what a child does to his parents.

I don't have any ideas about his physical look though other than what I stated above. And if he have special abilities, that'll be clairvoyance and telepathy(communication w/ other minds, and if this is possible).

Note: It'll be cool if we get good results from this experiment xD.

Ok he sounds like a very "safe" kind of entity - if he's created so he wants to do as he's told - less chance of rebelling. I envisioned quite an angelic little boy with shiney blond hair and deep blue eyes and rosy cheeks. Does the name Daniel sound nice?

Are you going to use it to haunt people? Cause it is possible you use the thought form for bad uses.

No - this is not for that reason - though you are right and some thoughtforms have been called Daemons because of what people use them for.

That's Yoda, for crying out loud.

Yes, yes, I am in.

Ok he sounds like a very "safe" kind of entity - if he's created so he wants to do as he's told - less chance of rebelling. I envisioned quite an angelic little boy with shiney blond hair and deep blue eyes and rosy cheeks. Does the name Daniel sound nice?

No - this is not for that reason - though you are right and some thoughtforms have been called Daemons because of what people use them for.

I'm in too! Why don't we name him Michael (you, know the field commander of the army of God). After all, we should give the 'little fella' as much help as possible against them thar Daemons. :yes:

So I was right that you were experimenting with a thoughtform :)

I've been interested in thoughtforms since I read some books on Chaos Magick but havent experimented with em yet myself.

Could you clearly list the procedure, details, results etc you get with this experiment?

I'll be watching this! :)

I'll be watching this!

Why just watch? don't you want to participate? :D

That's Yoda, for crying out loud.

Who's that? xD

I had read somewhere, that the name of a tulpa, should be unique as much as possible, because if you hear a similar name, you may accidentally call the thought form( because you'll think of your tulpa having the same name), that is, if that's true.

Btw, i have a question, if we will/program a tulpa having a "mind/will of its own", what may happen? *Since the tulpa that others had created, seems to be rebellious after a time when they're creator(s) command them or do what they're creators want them to, will giving them a will of their own make them less rebellious?

*I dunno where i get this. xD

Why just watch? don't you want to participate? :D

Who's that? xD

I had read somewhere, that the name of a tulpa, should be unique as much as possible, because if you hear a similar name, you may accidentally call the thought form( because you'll think of your tulpa having the same name), that is, if that's true.

Btw, i have a question, if we will/program a tulpa having a "mind/will of its own", what may happen? *Since the tulpa that others had created, seems to be rebellious after a time when they're creator(s) command them or do what they're creators want them to, will giving them a will of their own make them less rebellious?

*I dunno where i get this. xD

So a unique name of its own - not Daniel nor Michael - and yes you are right, to give it an already used name by another thoughtform might bring forth a previous thoughtform/daemon that might be endowed with powers... we will never possess...

I don't think you can stop a Tulpa from rebelling - this is kinda dangerous in a way so we'll keep an eye on that and then withdraw when we see it happening.

I think we've decided that it should be a boy, short blond hair, big blue eyes, a sweet smile and yet with all the knowledge of a sage or a great wizard inside of him. I will suggest that we call him Gareth. No last name just.. Gareth.

Gareth seems to be unique, never heard of it till now xD. So Gareth it is?

I can imagine him now - he's about four feet tall - blonde hair-blue eyes, I'm watching him smiling back. If I reach out I can imagine touching him and the feel of his hair and everything.

Seems like its just us doing this Najikama - if others want to join it it would be good.

The next thing to do after visualisation is to attribute things to him and say "oh Gareth did that", so anything thats a bit out of the ordinary - TV on the blink, wierd phone call, any little things.

What should be the time allowance visualizing Gareth? Frankly, i get a hard time imagining things, my brain isn't consistent! xD I think i need to learn how to meditate 1st xD.

Seems like its just us doing this Najikama - if others want to join it it would be good.

No. Just speaking for myself, I don't have anything to post, so I don't. Doesn't mean I'm not with you in spirit.

Maybe we should (after the Philip stuff we have discussed in other threads) tell Gareth stories. Maybe a biography, or maybe just anecdotes.

Gareth visited a public aquarium the other day. The aquarium has an outdoor pool where six harbor seals live and are on display. Their pool is enclosed in thick glass. People come up to the glass to look at the seals. Sometimes, the seals look at the people. Other times, they go about their business.

Gareth is the same height as the water level in the pool is above the ground outside. He is delighted with the seals, his brothers and sisters in consciousness. One of the seals floats on the surface, and she swims up to the glass where Gareth is standing. Gareth and the seal are face to face for a moment.

The seal retreats 25 cm or so, and drops her nose into the water. She blows a bubble, which forms on the surface. The bubble drifts toward Gareth, and catches on the glass. Gareth reaches out his left hand to touch the glass. The bubble bursts. The seal dives below the surface, and swims away.

No. Just speaking for myself, I don't have anything to post, so I don't. Doesn't mean I'm not with you in spirit.

Maybe we should (after the Philip stuff we have discussed in other threads) tell Gareth stories. Maybe a biography, or maybe just anecdotes.

Gareth visited a public aquarium the other day. The aquarium has an outdoor pool where six harbor seals live and are on display. Their pool is enclosed in thick glass. People come up to the glass to look at the seals. Sometimes, the seals look at the people. Other times, they go about their business.

Gareth is the same height as the water level in the pool is above the ground outside. He is delighted with the seals, his brothers and sisters in consciousness. One of the seals floats on the surface, and she swims up to the glass where Gareth is standing. Gareth and the seal are face to face for a moment.

The seal retreats 25 cm or so, and drops her nose into the water. She blows a bubble, which forms on the surface. The bubble drifts toward Gareth, and catches on the glass. Gareth reaches out his left hand to touch the glass. The bubble bursts. The seal dives below the surface, and swims away.

Gareth is the sweetest little boy in the world. Yet he knows so much. As a joke I said to him "Look into my eyes, what do you see?"

Gareth with all the knowledge of a grand wizard laughed in his innocent way and said "I see myself..."

Astounded that such wonder should come from a small child I hugged him.

Help. Whenever I try to imagine Gareth, i see him like a blonde-hair little boy w/ VEYR DEEP eyes, and I feel that he is evil! xD Seriously, i can't visualize things as they are, i mean, it's not consistent xD. What are you guys doing btw, making stories or saying things that you had visualized?

Help. Whenever I try to imagine Gareth, i see him like a blonde-hair little boy w/ VEYR DEEP eyes, and I feel that he is evil! xD Seriously, i can't visualize things as they are, i mean, it's not consistent xD. What are you guys doing btw, making stories or saying things that you had visualized?

To try to make him more real - just imagining he's there and making it more than that. You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination. This is done in the experiment by writing - now we're all going to think he's an evil child!!! So I say lets not.. lol.. lets think of him as a very sweet boy.

To try to make him more real - just imagining he's there and making it more than that. You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination. This is done in the experiment by writing - now we're all going to think he's an evil child!!! So I say lets not.. lol.. lets think of him as a very sweet boy.

Left-fielder incoming.

Gareth is a welsh name meaning, "old". It was also the name of a knight from Arthurian legend who was the son of Lot and Morgause, King Arthur's sister, making him Arthur's nephew. If you want some more ideas try reading, Tennyson's "Idyll", but make sure that you've got the panadol ready, its a longish read. :D

*edit: Whoops, the name of that Idyll is "Gareth and Lynette".

Edited by clubfoot

Whenever I call Gareth to my presence he appears in a swirling vortex of light and energy, and as it dissipates the energy takes the form of a small child and he steps out of it.

"salutations" says he, I am here to do your bidding.

I smile at Gareth who is still a child and yet seems to be older somehow than last time, as if some time has passed.

"How are you Gareth?" I ask him and he says he is fine and we talk about life.

So creating stories about Gareth will help?

You have to believe he's there to the point that you don't think its your imagination

I do believe that he is already existing (I only believe) but his form is not yet done, i mean his appearance, I get a hard time imagining his appearance xD.

And again I ask

What should be the time allowance visualizing Gareth?

I don't have time all day xD. Is there a deadline in this experiment?

You are playing with fire ,It is best to not create them, but since you have been created is to know Administer the injury. Fortunately for those profane thought-forms generated "almost unconscious" usually of short duration.

Hi Najikama.

If you really want to imagine Gareth there and that he is real, you have to focus, first of all relax, take a few deep breaths and when you are ready, just imagine touching the thoughtform, what do his clothes feel like? His hair, is it soft and silky or rough like a little boys? He is sweet and angelic, you must not think of him as evil, you must think of this one as a loving child and yet he is very knowledgeable. Do not be discouraged.

"How are you Gareth?" I ask him and he says he is fine and we talk about life.

So, I was intrigued. Does Gareth ever talk about himself? What, if anything, does he say about his life?

Can someone clue me in one what the heck a tulpa is and how a human has the power to create something like this?