Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sith

telekinesis

3 posts in this topic

Can one quire such an ability within time. If one taps into the subconscious mind? Or is an ability you have to be born with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally believe that it can be taught

If we only use 10% of our brain who knows what the other 90% could be used for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one do that? I guess that's the question that i want to discover. Is there any books on the subject someon can recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.