Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the time...

Scars5

a few minuted ago i was just reading the forum and all of the suddon i moved my arm so i can see my watch uncontrollably. and the time was 10:10:20 PM, 20 seconds after 10:10 PM. pretty creepy :unsure:

good thing is wasnt 12:34:56, then i would be really freaked out

Edited by Scars5

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pelican_Eel

• brlesq1

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Scars5

I was expecting some form of philosophical post regarding time and how it works; needless to say I was severely disappointed :(

I guess he/she means that 10:10:20 is a mathematical equation: 10 + 10 = 20.

And 12:34:56 is the numerical sequence 1 2 3 4 5 6.

But what's so creepy about it? :huh:

Maybe it's almost binary. 010101.

And 12:34:56 is the numerical sequence 1 2 3 4 5 6.

It is! I can't believe I missed that!

He/she is simply pointing out that the probability of noticing something, when you first think about it it is absolutely minuscule and this being the case something else HAS to be going on... :\ However if you take a step back and think about it a bit more you might realize that you're probably a little paranoid choosing to pay attention to things occurring in your surroundings with greater perspective than most people, this being the case you'll notice strange things happening all the time however if you were to plot the number of times you decided to actually notice stuff and the number of times you actually noticed something strange you'll come to grips with the fact that what you're noticing falls more or less squarely in the ACTUAL chance of noticing something strange.

He/she is simply pointing out that the probability of noticing something, when you first think about it it is absolutely minuscule and this being the case something else HAS to be going on... :\ However if you take a step back and think about it a bit more you might realize that you're probably a little paranoid choosing to pay attention to things occurring in your surroundings with greater perspective than most people, this being the case you'll notice strange things happening all the time however if you were to plot the number of times you decided to actually notice stuff and the number of times you actually noticed something strange you'll come to grips with the fact that what you're noticing falls more or less squarely in the ACTUAL chance of noticing something strange.

Undoubtedly. Sort of like when I see the same cars on the road (yeah, I look and for some reason memorize certain license plate combinations, must be some kind of supernatural connection :P ) and then realize I see them because we all commute to work in the same direction at the same time.