Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New UFO Photos

fearfulone

Not sure if this is real....looks like a baloon of some sort...what do you guys think?

source

post-7-1081877824.jpg

Edited by fearfulone

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mishari

• the Yank

• fearfulone

• Azael

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Person who took them thinks this is what the "ufo" looks like...

post-7-1081877893.jpg

ph34r.gif

I have seen those images before on a 'Strange But True' documentary episode. The episode was about faked images. In the programme they showed footage supposedly taken from an unnamed American air base which witnessed this object moving overhead. They claimed that they did not know what it was but that it moved around quite independently.

The skeptic on the programme could not say it was a fake. Verdict: unknown.

For the record, I think it looks kinda 'man-made'. It's like 7 portaloos stuck together.... tongue.gif

PS - the edges around the object may have been caused by the photos being converted to a jpeg format. It happens like that sometimes. The discolouration around the object may not have been on the original prints.

Edited by Loonboy

I'd say it's definately real. Looks man-made, very balloon like, images taken as it drifts away with the wind, but... what is it ???

I don't know. For me it is an unidentified flying object.

Nuff said.

Next pic?

My son, wife and I saw something very similar to this outside target a few years ago. Broad daylight very small silver and VERY fast. noisless and was observed by as many as 30 people in that parking lot. It moved like it was alive.

I saw an experiment where they connected electrodes to a monkeys brain and had him move a ball with a joystick on a screen, and when he got it in the circle he got a treat. Then they took the joystick away, the electrodes were monitoring the signals he sent to his arm to move the joystick so when it was taken away he still tried to move the ball and ended up just having to think about it to do it because of how the computer interpreted his brain signals.

mabye, well most likely, the aliens controll their crafts just by thinking about it and that would explain why these crafts move so irradically

Looks just like a photoshopped image of a long distance balloon gondola to me.

To tell you the truth, there is no such thing as UFO that exist. Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a spacecraft out of nowhere appears and comes to the earth to look around, what is their goal?? to come and look at this planet and if they were smart enough to build a spaceship that could travel from their planet into our, don't you think they are smart enough not to show their self's??

To tell you the truth, there is no such thing as UFO that exist. Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a spacecraft out of nowhere appears and comes to the earth to look around, what is their goal?? to come and look at this planet and if they were smart enough to build a spaceship that could travel from their planet into our, don't you think they are smart enough not to show their self's??

To tell you the truth there is no such thing as 'Mishari' that exists.

Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a user out of nowhere appears and comes to the board to look around, what is his goal?? To come and look at this forum and if he was smart enough to buy a modem that could travel from his forum into ours, don't you think he is smart enough to [Edited]

There is as much evidence to prove to me that aliens as there is to prove that you exist.

Edited by SaRuMaN

..it is very different shape with

all UFO craft i have seen before...interesting.

i wonder..why it doesnt have any window..??its pilot dislike

fresh air or what...?? laugh.giflaugh.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Pendekar Timur

To tell you the truth there is no such thing as 'Mishari' that exists.

Seriously, what a stupid thing to believe that a user out of nowhere appears and comes to the board to look around, what is his goal?? To come and look at this forum and if he was smart enough to buy a modem that could travel from his forum into ours, don't you think he is smart enough to Edit.

Hey nice to know you too 'Azael' blink.gif. My goal is to wake up people that think that aliens exist and there are not evidence that can prove it. All the information on the net is made up by someone that wants to get attention and start a world wide topic that could be intresting if it is True. I mean what kind of creature comes out of nowhere and decides to pay our lovely planet a visit??? What do you think they see on this planet that is so special??? I mean if this so called Alien is sooo advanced from us and could come build a spaceship to come here, why even bother with us, humans that can't even get along with each other and actually agree with each other's thoughts and ideas??

Edited by Magikman

Hey nice to know you too 'Azael' blink.gif. My goal is to wake up people that think that aliens exist and there are not evidence that can prove it. All the information on the net is made up by someone that wants to get attention and start a world wide topic that could be intresting if it is True. I mean what kind of creature comes out of nowhere and decides to pay our lovely planet a visit??? What do you think they see on this planet that is so special??? I mean if this so called Alien is sooo advanced from us and could come build a spaceship to come here, why even bother with us, humans that can't even get along with each other and actually agree with each other's thoughts and ideas??

Alright. You still don't get it.

There is no proof for me that you exist.

There is no proof for me that the world exists.

There is no proof that this and everything around me isn't just something I dreamed of.

Get my drift?

There's no solid evidence that I actually care whether this crappy picture is of an actual UFO or not. I don't, it looks pasted in to me in the first place, and secondly, I... don't..... ah, care, or like, anything like that.

good lord I need to get off here I'm starting to sound stupid too. crying.gif

back on wat mashari said earlier bout outspace life and y would they want to come here and just look around and how he thinks thats stupid. T rephrase that, your saying half the world is stupid because remember, we also, are curious and are wanting to find if theres life on another planet.

Remember this forum is to discuss an issue and not to say that most people are stupid for believing that UFO's may exist, or to cause arguements for any other matter. I comend Azael on his thread afterwards. And remember Mishari or wateva think before you put stuff down.

Also empty your cup so it may be refilled. Taste our cup of tea.

...Anthony thumbsup.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

post-7-1082377099.gif

Seriously, i don't care if people believe Aliens exist or not. i just don't want them to keep on getting in too deep in this thing and waste their energy on something that no one here on this forum or this world could answer. cat.gif

Welllllll Mishari, maybe you'll one day have the truly fascinating experience of witnessing a vessel zip through the sky in way and speed that no earthly vessel can and even have a witness next to you to share this truly incredible experience.

Till then, you should quit bashing and just except the fact that your boxed into your own protected little psyche and are obviously ignorant in such matters.

How pathetic... sad.gif

No one wants to hear you preach, so take then hint and close your mouth!

Now go on kid, go and get yourself a life!

thumbsup.gif

Welllllll Mishari, maybe you'll one day have the truly fascinating experience of witnessing a vessel zip through the sky in way and speed that no earthly vessel can and even have a witness next to you to share this truly incredible experience.

Till then, you should quit bashing and just except the fact that your boxed into your own protected little psyche and are obviously ignorant in such matters.

How pathetic... sad.gif

No one wants to hear you preach, so take then hint and close your mouth!

Now go on kid, go and get yourself a life!

thumbsup.gif

"peace begins with inner disarmament"

who are you to judge me and judge my intellegent's on a couple of words that i have said about Creatures that Don't Exist Anymore. That's right because i used to believe in Aliens until i got into the Mars Exploration topic and really thought about it and discovered that Aliens did exist but a long time ago before we were able to reach the moon.

What does the letters UFO mean??

Think about that.. that does not mean aliens... it means "unidentified"

What it is, is for us to find out.

That picture scifi^ is beautiful!!

In reference to the original pictures in this thread...i belive they're fake. Im not going to dismiss it but i dont think it looks very convincing.

As for that yorkshore topic on the main page

"I think people in Yorkshire are more open to the idea of aliens than they were a few years ago."The evidence is starting to stack up and it's becoming difficult to ignore with all the documentaries that are on TV."

i myself live in yorkshire and i cant get off those channels tongue.gif....mind you i preferd living in liverpool to yorshire but i guess that it-shhhh grin2.gif

Edited by hangar18 i know too much!