Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Love spells

Voyager

love spells are real i dont know why some people find it hard to believe this, i am a spell caster and i am saying it is one of the simplest spell i can do within 7days and i can give you a few people to talk to and you will be convinced. they are actually real

No. They are not.

Why? Because magic(k) isnt real.

• Like 1

Nhh...

I'm Wiccan. I've done a few love spells before, but not in the usual sense.

I did one for a friend a few years ago, and one for myself recently, about 5 months ago.

The key point was that I didn't focus on a specific person. On both occasions I asked that love be brought into my friend's/my life, and in the way that was right for her/my life at the time. I also added that it should harm none.

My friend (Her name was Caleidgh) very quickly ended up in a relationship. I had given her a sachet of herbs and a charged rose quartz crystal. She actually dated another of my friends. He was very devoted to her, and they were happy for a while until she felt smothered. ._.;; But, what can you do? Bleh. She dumped him, but the spell had worked.

And then, for my situation: I made my own incense, and used a pink candle, while asking that the universe bring me the person I was meant to be with. I wished for happiness and a lasting relationship. I asked that what was right would be brought to me, and meditated on this for a while, before going to sleep. A month after that, I spontaneously began talking to an old friend of mine, and he and I were dating within a week. The relationship has been great, and so far we're completely and totally compatible. Not a single argument, and we share the same views on almost everything. I haven't been this in love in my whole life. <3

Call it coincidence, but I truly believe the spells helped things along. Now, you can't just cast a spell and sit around, as many say, and you need to work for it, but they'll work, eventually. It's sort of like taking vitamins. They help, but you can't survive off of just a to zinc. You've still got to eat.

On the subject of a specific person, however...

I don't agree with that. I don't think people's free will should be messed with. Asking that love be brought into your life can have different meanings, and if you ask for whatever is right for you at the time, you'll be happy: For example, maybe all you need is the greatest cat in the world, for now. Or dog. Or fish. Who knows?

But trying to force Hotty McHotpants to call you and profess his undying love really isn't right. As much as you may like him. Instead of a spell, why don't you just tell him? There's magick in everything, y'know. If you play your cards right, he may fall for you all on his own.

There's my view on this whole thing. :3

It is coincidence. As well as youre doing. Your "spell", only worked a Month after you did it, and After you started talking to someone.

Thats no spell.

Why would anyone want to use a "love spell" anyway? If the person isn't interested then they aren't interested. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship where they have "tricked" or "forced" the other person to be interested.

*doesn't believe in magic/k*

Nibs

It is coincidence. As well as youre doing. Your "spell", only worked a Month after you did it, and After you started talking to someone.

Thats no spell.

Well, then, call it the power of suggestion. Leave the people who do believe to their "security blankets". I believe it was magick, personally, and you have another opinion. That's fine with me. c:

Well, then, call it the power of suggestion. Leave the people who do believe to their "security blankets". I believe it was magick, personally, and you have another opinion. That's fine with me. c:

Well, you may have an opinion on it, but, it would seem (by the evidence) yours is wrong in this case.

If magic(k) were ever proven to be real, i may reconsider my opinion on the subject.

I have to agree that there isn't really anything to magic, other than possibly strong willed individuals attempting to influence weaker minded individuals. If the so called "spell" succeeds, it is just coincidence, nothing more. All it does it take something as mundane as someone asking a person on a date, and draw your focus to it so that when it happens it is a huge deal.

I have cast love spells and I do believe that I have been under the spell of others. I have only ever done it twice and both were successful. I spell was certainly manipulative, and that was why I did it, I felt the individual manipulated me first and I needed an expressive outage

This first spell was a binding spell. . . I used a potato as a poppet, drawing a human figure on it and pinning a piece of fabric from the intended's shirt I'd stolen. I stuck 9 pins in it and did my little " I bind you by love," chant. When I was done I took it out to my garden and planted it, fed it watered it, nurtured it and let grow with the intent that as long as it grew, so would our love.

The relationship subsequently ended when one day my mother came int he house with my 3 foot potatoe plant in hand and said, " I'm sorry, I thought this was a weed. I didn't know you were growing potatoes!"

The second one I did recently but not as a manipulative act by any means. I engineered it as a push in the right direction if the feelings were mutual. My love interest then told me about a week later that he'd always had feelings for me but was afraid I'd reject him. " He said one day he just decided to go for it. ( I don't know what got in to him!)

Any way, as long as the right energy is put in to it, all should be well. I admit that in the first case, I shouldn't have done it. I did it out of spite and anger and our hole relationship was full of spite and anger.

Edited by Stygean Hugh

I have cast love spells and I do believe that I have been under the spell of others. I have only ever done it twice and both were successful. I spell was certainly manipulative, and that was why I did it, I felt the individual manipulated me first and I needed an expressive outage

This first spell was a binding spell. . . I used a potato as a poppet, drawing a human figure on it and pinning a piece of fabric from the intended's shirt I'd stolen. I stuck 9 pins in it and did my little " I bind you by love," chant. When I was done I took it out to my garden and planted it, fed it watered it, nurtured it and let grow with the intent that as long as it grew, so would our love.

The relationship subsequently ended when one day my mother came int he house with my 3 foot potatoe plant in hand and said, " I'm sorry, I thought this was a weed. I didn't know you were growing potatoes!"

The second one I did recently but not as a manipulative act by any means. I engineered it as a push in the right direction if the feelings were mutual. My love interest then told me about a week later that he'd always had feelings for me but was afraid I'd reject him. " He said one day he just decided to go for it. ( I don't know what got in to him!)

Any way, as long as the right energy is put in to it, all should be well. I admit that in the first case, I shouldn't have done it. I did it out of spite and anger and our hole relationship was full of spite and anger.

So, you stole someones shirt, and forced them to love you?

• Like 1

The particular pathos you describe in your first example is a process of affirmation and application.

It is the same 'energy' as used by anyone who practices to become better at something by placing their energy and attention into the endeavor in a sustained manner; a projective target only reinforces that which is projected, thus the use of gemstones, runes, shapes, etc. If it works, it works. But the higher order suggests delimiting oneself from such things, since they can become crutches if we're not careful (the reason the eldest were warned not to commit idolatry was because they lost focus in the process; THEY became the subjects of the projective target instead of the way it should have remained...an issue of whose will-power is actually in play; losing awareness during projection opens us up to unwanted influences). At any time you could have changed that energy to something more positive and it would have followed suit on a cause-effect basis.

I assume the later was more fulfilling?

I have kind of been intrigued by the notion of love spells, and "...calling in your soulmate...", but when I started searching out this subject, I admit that I was a little surprised as to how popular they were, and how many different ideas there are about casting love spells and soul mates... I will admit that I myself have been infatuated with persons to the point of wanting a love spell that would bring us together. However, I will be honest with you that I can never fathom how the concept of a love spell is not a violation of the person or object of affection. I have spoken with a couple of 'psychics' who offered me their services concerning myself and a particular person. They tell me that they don't mess with a persons free will, but rather open up chakras or energy centers where the love can flow between me and that person...or the move all of the obstacles or negative influences or energies out of the way. However, I think just the simple fact that it's called a spell gives me a kind of twisted perception. When I think of a spell, I think of putting that person in a stuper or making them a zombie.

Would you ever cast or have you ever casted a love spell on someone? Do you feel that this is tampering with the natural personality of that person? How do you think that peron would feel if they knew they had been under a spell? How would you feel if someone cast a love spell on you?

Force begets force. Self-serving 'spells' are only chains of perception, and thus subject to breakage and failure.

Thus the wisdom of taking care in what you wish for.

The best 'love spell' is to be open, honest, sincere and genuine; while accepting the same in return.

Those who cannot accept that from us, or are discomfited by this, aren't the ones 'meant' for us (works both ways).

Those who do, are. Mutual friends can be mutual pretenders filling roles.

But something of more intimate, lasting quality requires a more personal touch that leads to exposure of truths.

Beyond mere philosophy of the matter, applying known cause-effect relationships adequately assesses this issue.

Unless you can keep your target ignorant (for the duration), and unless you really have found 'that' one, the 'spell' will fail. It must be one which ensorcels both the caster and the target in kind. Only then will it be effective.

So the chakra bit is the more responsible way to go about it, since it opens one up to all potentials and not simply the one at the end of the tunnel of current perception.

So, you stole someones shirt, and forced them to love you?

In a vastly oversimplified manner of speaking : yup.

Though 'love' might be a misnomer in this case.

• 10 months later...

Yes i agree with you, spelling some for love in return is actuary in one or the other case a violation the victim's wishes but remember there is always reasons that trigers some one to spell another.

Many people play around with other people's feeling and when they do it, they dont care how long it takes hence developing a big comfort in the victim's heart which implys that maybe his / her search for the best and good partner is over.

That time counts, during the period that they stay together there always happen to be promises like i call them "heavens and earths" now there lies the problem when the abuser desides to quit.

Heavens and earths cause a big problem to the abused partner and when they realise that for sure the relationship is gone, belive me they dont normaly have anything that can stop them to bring it back, in this case they feel they cant see another person taking over what they think is there's.

Honestly if i can ask you a question before even going further by asking our selves who went wrong along, Do you suport some one who would just drop his / her partner just like that?

What would you do if it was you in this stuation.

for any one who has been relationbly abused and would like to fight back, check my site i will be of help.

I have to agree that there isn't really anything to magic, other than possibly strong willed individuals attempting to influence weaker minded individuals. If the so called "spell" succeeds, it is just coincidence, nothing more. All it does it take something as mundane as someone asking a person on a date, and draw your focus to it so that when it happens it is a huge deal.

Wo woo wo my Dear??? If you dont beleave in something, it means you have a reason as to why you doubt it. In this case its you choice of beleaving and not to any thing. But with words of caution and not threatening, Spells might not be real in your country for some reasons which might be outside our scoup for now, but never and never say spells dont work.

My Job is not to prove to people how powerful spells can be but if i see someone going wrong and that wrong can cause him trouble one day, i then do any thing to help if i can.

If you realy say that there is northing like spells my dear, send me your photo and tell me which part of your body can i paralise for a day. Dont worry i will sort the problem as soon as you come to this post and comfirm to other what i did then that will prove if spells work or not.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed site promotion

......Because magic(k) isnt real.

Question answered, problem solved.

Oh..and I agree with Agent Mulder.

Magic and spells are placebos and mental crutches just as is any superstition.

• Like 1

L.. O.. V.. E..

OK, thats love spelled, now what.. :devil:

• 4 months later...

Nhh...

I'm Wiccan. I've done a few love spells before, but not in the usual sense.

I did one for a friend a few years ago, and one for myself recently, about 5 months ago.

The key point was that I didn't focus on a specific person. On both occasions I asked that love be brought into my friend's/my life, and in the way that was right for her/my life at the time. I also added that it should harm none.

My friend (Her name was Caleidgh) very quickly ended up in a relationship. I had given her a sachet of herbs and a charged rose quartz crystal. She actually dated another of my friends. He was very devoted to her, and they were happy for a while until she felt smothered. ._.;; But, what can you do? Bleh. She dumped him, but the spell had worked.

And then, for my situation: I made my own incense, and used a pink candle, while asking that the universe bring me the person I was meant to be with. I wished for happiness and a lasting relationship. I asked that what was right would be brought to me, and meditated on this for a while, before going to sleep. A month after that, I spontaneously began talking to an old friend of mine, and he and I were dating within a week. The relationship has been great, and so far we're completely and totally compatible. Not a single argument, and we share the same views on almost everything. I haven't been this in love in my whole life. <3

Call it coincidence, but I truly believe the spells helped things along. Now, you can't just cast a spell and sit around, as many say, and you need to work for it, but they'll work, eventually. It's sort of like taking vitamins. They help, but you can't survive off of just a to zinc. You've still got to eat.

On the subject of a specific person, however...

I don't agree with that. I don't think people's free will should be messed with. Asking that love be brought into your life can have different meanings, and if you ask for whatever is right for you at the time, you'll be happy: For example, maybe all you need is the greatest cat in the world, for now. Or dog. Or fish. Who knows?

But trying to force Hotty McHotpants to call you and profess his undying love really isn't right. As much as you may like him. Instead of a spell, why don't you just tell him? There's magick in everything, y'know. If you play your cards right, he may fall for you all on his own.

There's my view on this whole thing. :3

I have no doubt that what you are saying is true, Imo it is intent that made the manifestation for your relationship to start after your "spell". Your focus and positive energy created your reality and your friend had a placebo effect from your "spell" having faith in your ability to make this happen gave her confidence that she lacked before.

Edited by Princess Tumbleweed

• 2 years later...

educating yourself, being smart and kind, a steady strenuous work out routine, good hygiene, knowing how to pay attention to somone, being good with kids, and a steady career and income.

There you go. You can charm anyone woman on the planet and you don't even have to be good looking.

• Like 2

I must say that love spells realy works.I don't know why people say that love spell doesn't work. I am a prove of working love spell. Few months ago i faced some problem on my relationship. She wanted to leave me. I just wanted to back her. Then i follow love spells. And guess what, it really works. I am so happy now with her. You can also be happy and maintain a great life following spells. It help you to live well if you follow Amarres de Amor .It makes your life easy. Trust me, it rellay helps people, just like me.

So... if you actually believe in love spells (which are fantasy) you just forced someone to stay with you indefinitely. If you truly

believe in "magic" how do you even live with yourself at night? That's sick.

Edited by Jack_of_Blades
  • Like 3

years ago there was a 'Wiccan/Pagan' group in the area. I was given their newsletter to read and asked if I was interested in joining. In the back of it was an article by the groups woman leader on how to make a 'love spell' on someone. My response was

" No thank you! "

A couple of months later I heard the group collapsed ... apparently some guy in the group became obsessed with the leader, got kicked out but continued stalking her and causing massive trouble.

... now, I cant help wonder .....

(and I cant help wonder why I cant turn this GD bold off ! ]