Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abnormal Fixations

SRCivic98

Hey ya'll. Okay I was thinking and this involves all genders both Male and Female. Okay here goes, anyone have a abnormal fixation that just gets to their otherside. Like some people go with girls in school outfits or cop uniforms, nurses, etc. and girls sometimes go for firefighters, cops, or just normal guys. I was wondering if anyone here as an abnormal fixation and wondered which it was, physical or psychological? Which I'll start, I have a thing with a girl wearing cat ears and a cat tail with vanilla scented perfume. I'd call it more of a psychological fixation that gets to me more than a physical, although physical attraction is nice but that gets to more attracted to a girl, lol.

So everyone, both male and female, have fun with this one and don't be afraid to be honest about everything. I've already talked to a few people who has asked to be kept quiet, but I've confirmed that this topic is okay to post just so long as it's kept like this, a scientific post. So have fun everyone. Check in with ya'll later.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRCivic98

• Rosewin

• Pelican_Eel

• xCrimsonx

Something about the color pink on a woman really turns me on. I don't know what it is. The brighter the hotter and more stimulating to me. And pigtails. Pigtails draw me in as well. Again don't know why or what it is but OMG a lovely gal with pink on and pigtails I buckle. :wub:

:devil:

Edit to say: I think it's BOTH physical and psychological, we're simply attracted to what we are attracted to. And psychologically at the same token I think of course things in our past can have an effect on us causing us to desire certain things and rejecting others.

Edited by Dying Seraph

I think it's called "fetish" & it's quite common.

I think it's called "fetish" & it's quite common.

It's not a matter of being a fetish or not, it's a matter of what gets to certain people, why, and if you believe it's physical or psychological, that's all. ease up and have some fun with it.

Shaved or bald head, Uniforms and Tattoos!

If I see a fellow in a Uniform of any sort especially a Police uniform I go all weak and cant function. :wacko:

Ive never been arrested before heaven forbid. :blush::innocent:

There are all kinds of strange attractions, yes, but interesting thing is, why? From what I read, men naturally like women with big milk glands and long hair, because it's better for the future baby (food and warmth). Nurses probably symbolize some kind of maternal figure, caring, gentle. I've also read women tend to like men with scars - it's a sign of experience and ability to stand for himself, strength too. Same probably with uniforms and soldiers, and tatoos - strength, ability to endure pain. So, it is more or less clear.

But how to explain pink and cat ears???? :D I really have no idea.

EDIT: as for physical or psychological, well, all the physical starts from psychological, no?

Edited by Pelican_Eel

There are all kinds of strange attractions, yes, but interesting thing is, why? From what I read, men naturally like women with big milk glands and long hair, because it's better for the future baby (food and warmth). Nurses probably symbolize some kind of maternal figure, caring, gentle. I've also read women tend to like men with scars - it's a sign of experience and ability to stand for himself, strength too. Same probably with uniforms and soldiers, and tatoos - strength, ability to endure pain. So, it is more or less clear.

But how to explain pink and cat ears???? :D I really have no idea.

EDIT: as for physical or psychological, well, all the physical starts from psychological, no?

sometimes but sometimes you find your self physically attracted before you have your psychological things come into play. and vice versa. but finding out the idea of why or what it is can sometimes say something about your self or someone else, right? but also, I say why hide it you know? let people know, at least your being honest, the worst thing they can do is call you strange but then again, we're all a little bit on the strange side right? That's another reason why I posted this post beside the topic being brought up from a personal source. So keep those replies coming people, and remember to continue to have fun with it, there's nothing wrong with your thoughts. It's all scientific so let loose and let's hear what you have to say, ha. check in on ya'll later. see ya.

I believe it is all psychological whether we acknowledge we have these fetishes (Shankpin is correct by using that term) or not. Read the article it is an eye opener and not what most people think about when they think fetish. I do believe we have them because we do not truly know how to have a relationship, are unable to accept someone for who they are, so we look for those with certain and very specific qualities or traits.

Of course someone we meet because they qualify does not mean a relationship can be sustained over a fetish. We will rationalize this and tell ourselves that is just to break the ice and then we can have a real relationship...

I never realized this until some random visitor to U-M chat told me I do not love women but I love fetishes. I did not even consider my personal likes as fetishes but she was right.

Mine is the opposite of what Pelican mentioned. I am attracted to females who do not need bras for support and can get away without wearing one in a more natural look (pushed up cleavage is not attractive to me at all). I also like southerny-midwesterny-texany accents on females as long as it is not too thick but just sweet. The way Christian girls look with limited or no makeup and dressed quite conservatively (this does not mean layers because the figure is still seen). Just lip gloss is enough for me. White stockings with dresses or skirts. Slender necks. Asian girls. So many more but I would rather not begin weirding out the general audience...

Edited by Rosewin

Mine is the opposite of what Pelican mentioned. (....) So many more but I would rather not begin weirding out the general audience...

Heh, my own are quite the opposite from what I mentioned... I wonder if that makes us mistakes of nature..? :P

I did wonder myself why my psyche would run counter to the biological imperative you mentioned. Maybe because in my environment those with larger breasts are usually larger everywhere else and that is not healthy at all. I also did think mistake of nature too since if I want something that genetics has pushed for does it mean genetics does not want me to survive :/

As for me.. really YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.

It involves... um...things I can't write on a public forum.

Redheads...oh man. And they can be wearing anything...

I prefer blondes or dirty blondes, lol. cat ears and cat tail (if they want to tease me majorly), and can wear just about anything but there is a limit on what looks too um....too street corner look and then there's the too old school look. I prefer low rider or hip hugger jeans with a spaghetti strapped tank top or t-shirt for regular clothing, mini skirts or skirts with button up shirts is perfect too. with vanilla scented prefume scents.

As for me.. really YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.

It involves... um...things I can't write on a public forum.

Dude,....... You Rock! :innocent:;)

Man am I the only one here who has Foot Fetish? and legs too!!!!

I just can't stand flawless beautiful feet, rrrrrrrr

and those long smooth legs...

:wub::innocent:

Man am I the only one here who has Foot Fetish? and legs too!!!!

I just can't stand flawless beautiful feet, rrrrrrrr

and those long smooth legs...

:wub::innocent:

I hear ya dude, the legs thing I can completely understand although I'm more of an athletic / hips type my self. a girl with an athletic body and hips that she can sway back and forth and move while dancing *cough* and other things *cough* then I'm good. along with the other stuff I named off.