Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help finding the C2C AM Media Center software

bluebyrd50

Hello Everyone. I am a subscriber to Streamlink for Coast to Coast AM. When I first subscribed, I received the Coast to Coast AM Media Center software, which allows a person to download the previous night's C2C shows. It's similar to Itunes.

I had to recently re-format the main hard drive on my computer and lost the software. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Media Center software? I have contacted producers at Coast to Coast AM and they have told me that it is no longer available, and that I had to use Itunes to download the shows. I really don't like Itunes, no offense to anyone who does. Itunes is a fine program for certain podcasts, but I prefer to use the older software. I have also searched the internet and cannot find a copy.

So if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the Coast to Coast AM Media Center software, I sure would appreciate it. Thank you.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bluebyrd50

• zandore

• Akal

• Lazzzarus

Thanks. I have tried the Itunes route and prefer the older software. Thanks again.

I'm still looking for the Coast to Coast AM Media Center software. I'm hoping someone can e-mail or send me a copy of it somehow, or tell me where I can d/l it off the net.

They have it for iTunes8: Setting Up The Coast to Coast AM Podcast for iTunes 8

Hope it helps

Thanks for the link zandore, but that is only a review site. A person can go there a post their reviews on different software. There isn't a link posted there for where to download that specific software program. I sure wish there was. thanks again.

I still need someone to download it to me that has that program, I doubt if it's availabe anymore on the web.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would love a copy if you have one. ITunes is driving me mad breaking up the chronological order of the downloads.

If you can email it to me or put it up somewhere for download, I would appreciate it.

BTW, Will it work on a WIN7 64-bit system?

Alain

I have the old software for pc. I prefer this also instead of itunes. I had to look around for the original installer, but I have it and can send it to you or post it somewhere in case others need it.

ssea1

Please do not request or post things to do with illegal sharing/downloads of files, etc. That is against UM policy.

I don't think there is anything illegal about this Paramate. You have to actually subscribe to streamlink for this to even work I think. It was nice to see someone being helped though.

There is nothing illegal about my request. I subscribe to a podcast download service and they have switched to Itunes for the downloads. I do not like Itunes and prefer the older download system.

Alain

Please do not request or post things to do with illegal sharing/downloads of files, etc. That is against UM policy.

• 11 months later...

I found this thread while looking for an alternative method of downloading C2CAM podcast and thought I'd share my ultimate findings. I found a link on an old page to the software installer at the C2CAM site [Premiere Radio Network] and it was still a good link. I downloaded the installer just like it was still the current SW offering. Perfectly legal download, from the publisher's own site, it's just not actively listed any longer. It's still there as of 30 minutes prior to this post.

download.premiereradio.net/.../Coast_to_Coast_AM_Media_Center.exe

Best of luck to all, enjoy.

BrainStorm**

I found this thread while looking for an alternative method of downloading C2CAM podcast and thought I'd share my ultimate findings. I found a link on an old page to the software installer at the C2CAM site [Premiere Radio Network] and it was still a good link. I downloaded the installer just like it was still the current SW offering. Perfectly legal download, from the publisher's own site, it's just not actively listed any longer. It's still there as of 30 minutes prior to this post.

download.premiereradio.net/.../Coast_to_Coast_AM_Media_Center.exe

Best of luck to all, enjoy.

BrainStorm**

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if the old "C2C AM Media Center software" will still work? I was able to get it downloaded, but i am having trouble geting it to work. Can anyone please help me? Thanks.

• 6 months later...