Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shayla_Ayn

Help with a new book

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I posted a topic on Vampires and Nazi's a while back and I'm working on the third rewrite now. I sent out the books to a few of my family and friends but I need some unbiased people to edit it as well. So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help edit, I need like 3 people.

It's really short right now, like 34 pages (crappy)... I'm mostly looking for way to make it longer.

Thanks.

PM me a link to it - I'll read it.

I'm not a professional editor or proof-reader or owt like that, obviously, but I could give my opinions of it?

Hello. I posted a topic on Vampires and Nazi's a while back and I'm working on the third rewrite now. I sent out the books to a few of my family and friends but I need some unbiased people to edit it as well. So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help edit, I need like 3 people.

It's really short right now, like 34 pages (crappy)... I'm mostly looking for way to make it longer.

Thanks.

I can proof read it if you like, it's something I used to do for a living though I don't have loads of spare time so you might want someone else to help.

I'm happy to do it if you like though, just let me know.

I can proof read it if you like, it's something I used to do for a living though I don't have loads of spare time so you might want someone else to help.

I'm happy to do it if you like though, just let me know.

I wrote my thesis on the Third Reich. Be happy to read it!

I ma also willing to help...Though it exceeds I belive more people on a singlke work can bring good effets

Thanks

B???