Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vez

Paranormal/Beyond Magazine

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anybody knew whether Beyond Magazine and Paranormal Magazine are the same magazines, just different names? I mean, did Beyond go bust and they came back with Paranormal?

I tried looking online but there doesn't seem to be anything about Beyond, the website name is for sale infact. I had a look on the Paranormal magazine website and looked at the back issues - it only goes back to issue 27 - is that where Beyond ended and Paranormal started? It does say on the blurb that the magazine has been relaunched but I was just wondering if it was relaunched under the new name?

I used to collect Beyond magazine, starting with issue 4, when I worked at my old job and then lost track of it, stopping my collection at issue 13. I started to get Paranormal at issue 28 so yeah, I'm obviously missing quite a lot haha.. its just a bummer that I can't get the back issues of Beyond anymore as they seem to have vanished off the face of the earth, and Ebay doesn't seem to be to helpful.

So yeah, basically I was just wondering. And even better would be if someone knows where I could find back issues to Beyond??

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The original Paranormal magazine closed at issue 26. This issue was printed, but never distributed. This was somewhere around December 2007. Beyond Magazine closed in April of 2008.

What was left of Paranormal Magazine was bought by Jazz Publishing in May of 2008. It was rebranded, redesigned and a new editor was appointed (the previous one ran off with all the computers, apparently).

Hope that helps

David

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anybody knew whether Beyond Magazine and Paranormal Magazine are the same magazines, just different names? I mean, did Beyond go bust and they came back with Paranormal?

I tried looking online but there doesn't seem to be anything about Beyond, the website name is for sale infact. I had a look on the Paranormal magazine website and looked at the back issues - it only goes back to issue 27 - is that where Beyond ended and Paranormal started? It does say on the blurb that the magazine has been relaunched but I was just wondering if it was relaunched under the new name?

I used to collect Beyond magazine, starting with issue 4, when I worked at my old job and then lost track of it, stopping my collection at issue 13. I started to get Paranormal at issue 28 so yeah, I'm obviously missing quite a lot haha.. its just a bummer that I can't get the back issues of Beyond anymore as they seem to have vanished off the face of the earth, and Ebay doesn't seem to be to helpful.

So yeah, basically I was just wondering. And even better would be if someone knows where I could find back issues to Beyond??

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The original Paranormal magazine closed at issue 26. This issue was printed, but never distributed. This was somewhere around December 2007. Beyond Magazine closed in April of 2008.

What was left of Paranormal Magazine was bought by Jazz Publishing in May of 2008. It was rebranded, redesigned and a new editor was appointed (the previous one ran off with all the computers, apparently).

Hope that helps

David

That does help, thanks a lot :D I can't believe the old editor ran away with the computers though, the cheeky devil! Haha

Thanks again