Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mc pherson tape

danydandan

Just woke up and i knocked on the tv

This movie was on called abduction' the mcphersons tape'

The synopsis was that it was a reinactment of a real tape or supposedly real tape

Didnt watch it or any thing

Is there an original tape around that it was based on

Just wondering

But i suppose if there was a real tape of an alien abduction every person on earth would see it by now

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danydandan

• shaka5

• Wookietim

• lexter_ian

i did a little research and according to various youtube vids and wikipedia, the original tape has disappeared. most ppl say the government has taken it. it sux cuz i really wanna see it, or at least a part of it...even some stills would be good. anyway, maybe someone on here can find some more stuff about it.

yea, i doubt anyone would ever see the real video, this story was always interesting to me.

i did a little research and according to various youtube vids and wikipedia, the original tape has disappeared. most ppl say the government has taken it. it sux cuz i really wanna see it, or at least a part of it...even some stills would be good. anyway, maybe someone on here can find some more stuff about it.

I wouldnt call watching a few youtube vids and reading wikipedia '' research''

But what your saying is that there is or was a tape and some clown just tried a blair witch ala alien abduction

This is from an interview with dean alioto

'' it isn't real, everyone stop believing, lol. And as far as I know the original film was destroyed in a warehouse fire. It's not available on DVD anywhere as far as I know''

Didnt say were he got the tape from or anything

I reckon its all made up

They have released small bits of the original, but everything else is a reenactment, they say the government has the real tape.

I really want to see the original. :D

They have released small bits of the original, but everything else is a reenactment, they say the government has the real tape.

I really want to see the original. :D

Do you know where i can find the small bits of the tape that you said they released, i remember always seeing the reenactment but never any parts of the real vid

Just woke up and i knocked on the tv

This movie was on called abduction' the mcphersons tape'

The synopsis was that it was a reinactment of a real tape or supposedly real tape

Didnt watch it or any thing

Is there an original tape around that it was based on

Just wondering

But i suppose if there was a real tape of an alien abduction every person on earth would see it by now

This goes to show how well that movie was made... and it was a movie, make no mistake about it. For that matter, you can watch the whole thing off of youtube - and if you watch it to the end, you will see credits roll up with the actors names, the writers and the directors.

Well made and scary, but not real.

This goes to show how well that movie was made... and it was a movie, make no mistake about it. For that matter, you can watch the whole thing off of youtube - and if you watch it to the end, you will see credits roll up with the actors names, the writers and the directors.

Well made and scary, but not real.

im not saying what was on was real

i said is there a real tape ? i read the synopsis sky provide and it said that the movie was a based on a ''real'' tape

I,ve gone to the conclusion that there,is'nt, was'nt a real tape

And i watched there yesterday the movie's crap by the way

• 4 years later...

Noone could find a real tape of this accident 3 years back when this thread started, but here it is:

My personal opinion : This could be fake and could be as well real.. why i say ,it could be real : well, people back in 1990's did not had that mindset to fake pictures or movies like we have today...or did not know how to do it well. if this footage is fake..that they did very well job. people in this footage look very real, scared and emotional about what just happened... what you guys this about it?

Edited by dreamland

Noone could find a real tape of this accident 3 years back when this thread started, but here it is:

My personal opinion : This could be fake and could be as well real.. why i say ,it could be real : well, people back in 1990's did not had that mindset to fake pictures or movies like we have today...or did not know how to do it well. if this footage is fake..that they did very well job. people in this footage look very real, scared and emotional about what just happened... what you guys this about it?

Fake. Fake. Fake.

Am I reading this correctly, people in the 90s didn't make hoaxes like they do today? Were you born yesterday?

15 minutes of reading would tell you that both tapes are fake. The famous one from the 90s is the "big budget" version of a short film from the exact same filmmaker made in the 80s... apparently even the lamest of advertising campaigns can work.

They even reused the alien costumes!